Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 7. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 11
November 06, 2020, 03:33:43 PM
This applies to all coins such as buying coins when the price is low and selling when the price is high. so the best time of course when you buy at a cheap price. but it's not too late if you plan to invest in top coins like ETH, EOS, BNB, LTC etc., whenever you can buy it as long as you really have sufficient capital.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
November 06, 2020, 03:18:24 PM
In the current pandemic, many people work online and need work online but many also need money because many companies and businesses are experiencing capital crises
So it is not the right time for me if I have my own project and issue it in a pandemic era like this unless the target is specifically for crypto players, yeah, it can be because the crypto project at my disposal every time or every day is always there so there is no need to wait for the right time, but if the target is everyone was just not on time
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 06, 2020, 11:40:09 AM
I think best time to open cryptocurency project in 2016 or 2017.
But for this time may be better now than never. And your project must be trusted by many people.

It is the best time now for Bitcoin hodlers, people, who managed to get BTC under 8 thousand. Even they have at least 1 Bitcoin in a wallet they can sell it now to buy soon again. I suppose the current growth will not last for a long time.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
November 05, 2020, 07:53:11 PM
indeed the covid-19 pandemic has made many people lose their jobs and also made some businessmen lose losses, maybe by going into the online world looking for money is a good choice but to make money in cryptocurrency is not that easy, there are many things to learn. and understand. And for project owners maybe this is the right time for them to release the project because I think many people who can't work because of the lockdown will be interested in becoming investors in their project.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
November 05, 2020, 07:00:05 PM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?

I don't think the pandemic is the right time to release a project, because big investors don't focus on crypto, but think more about their own safety. That is, they will use the money for medical expenses. Of course the health costs depend on who is sick, if the millionaire is sick, then the costs are also high, but if the sick are poor people, the costs are also poor or adequate with traditional medicine.  Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 05, 2020, 04:07:13 PM
Its always the best time for us now to join new project in this pandemic situation but the question is do you think we can find some good project on these days ? Ill think it was only few projects that we see are trusted the most and right now they are in the same platform at active but in the end they are going gone one by one. And if you have a project and a trusted one must better you need to get the trust of the people because they are a one way to success of the project.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
November 05, 2020, 02:37:18 PM
People in lockdown are now looking for jobs online so they can raise money from there. But it will be difficult at first for newcomers to the crypto market if they have no idea about online in the past. People are trying to make money online in different ways. For example, some are trying to freelancing and many are coming to invest in crypto. In fact, if they are brand new they will not find a good way easily because if they have previous skills then it can possible.

In fact, making money online in 2020 is not a very difficult task. Even the most ordinary housewife can handle it. I would especially like to note that there are also a lot of earning options: trading, bounty, and even advertising in social networks. People can just fill out a captcha somewhere on a third-party site and get paid for it. The main thing is to have Internet access.
Solving captcha is a waste of time. I will never ever do it. With my knowledge and experience, i would love to apply for more professional job. As you say, we only need internet access so that we are able to make money online. But we have to be smart and wise. Solving captcha is never affordable job. So much time and efforts need to be used to earn a good amount of money

Instead of that, you can become a freelancer who provide specific skills for people who are in need. Freelancer.com is the most repuatable website for both freelancer and employer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 05, 2020, 01:59:55 PM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?

Release my project? i dont like this idea. there are already so many projects. and we understand that scams are being increased when the quantity of projects increase.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
November 05, 2020, 01:52:29 PM
Not the best time but rather making the most out of this time would be my term. Individuals are being laid off and the main thing that is working great in this time is the online network, which is the ideal fit for being beneficial while watching social removing. Nearly everyone, including me who needs to get back in the crypto business, are attempting to locate a beneficial route in the midst of the lockdown.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
September 21, 2020, 10:26:05 AM
I think best time to open cryptocurency project in 2016 or 2017.
But for this time may be better now than never. And your project must be trusted by many people.
Activity: 243
September 21, 2020, 08:44:51 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Nowadays, people are only in their house and do quarantine because some lockdown on some areas. Investing in cryptocurrency by online is the best idea for now. Of course, we highly expect on bitcoin in the future will going up in the market when the situation back to really normal.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
September 21, 2020, 08:15:58 AM
At the moment the market looks bullish and probably this is the time to invest in some coins, not all the crypto are ready for the moon at the moment and when btc will start we will see all red with his pair. TRON is one of the best at the moment to buy
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
September 21, 2020, 08:12:23 AM

Right now I'm not rushing into any project. I'm actually taking my time to pick out the best form of jobs and investments online and so far cryptocurrency and blockchain have been favorable to me. I mean I wouldn't even belong to any other industry!
Activity: 268
September 19, 2020, 03:16:15 PM
People in lockdown are now looking for jobs online so they can raise money from there. But it will be difficult at first for newcomers to the crypto market if they have no idea about online in the past. People are trying to make money online in different ways. For example, some are trying to freelancing and many are coming to invest in crypto. In fact, if they are brand new they will not find a good way easily because if they have previous skills then it can possible.

In fact, making money online in 2020 is not a very difficult task. Even the most ordinary housewife can handle it. I would especially like to note that there are also a lot of earning options: trading, bounty, and even advertising in social networks. People can just fill out a captcha somewhere on a third-party site and get paid for it. The main thing is to have Internet access.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 19, 2020, 03:06:23 PM

good support and also I believe crypto is the right place because the market in crypto is not really affected because of this pandemic.
and we also definitely expect good things in the future.
but you also have to do your research before investing in any type of coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 19, 2020, 02:31:06 PM
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
September 01, 2020, 01:26:50 PM
Most of the projects springing out is as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. It has made obvious, the challenges that were prevviously ignored and considered as inconsequential. Imagine not being able to go to the bank to transact and then you can use your phone to do that. Imagine not being able to go to the market and you get a drone come deliver what it is that you want to buy get delivered to you. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
September 01, 2020, 01:15:09 PM
It depends how they market the project if its helpful in pandemic crisis for sure many people will support it. As far as I observe there are many tokens are climbing up in terms of price so we need to choose what tokens should we be invest with.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 01, 2020, 08:27:44 AM
Yeah now is the best time to buy ETH, seems like ETH price able to going even higher than the current price.
Another good option is search for a good defi projects in crypto because there are many people interested in defi projects.
But investing in defi projects requiring some research, some non-defi projects has become defi project to gain people's interest.
not only ethereum that booming now, many altcoin have same movement now with ethereum or bitcoin. if we research coin or token on several exchanges i see there are alot opportunity there , these coins already corrected and show good pattern in chart. Defi project also could be good decision for short term trading just follow hype in market.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 01, 2020, 04:12:25 AM
This is the right time to do whatever you want to do and take your risks, this is the time to take preparations and leap higher. By next year (2021) the rate at which crypto will boom, alot will start late and have their fingers to bite.
People should aware about what should be the best time to load more and more altcoins and this time the bullish trend has already started to go to the moon. The late users will get a lot of disadvantages caused by they have entered into the wrong position. This is the best time to accumulate a lot of bags to prepare for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: