Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2079 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
Blackjack.fun
Buying Bitcoin gradually for now is recommended by some analysts. The price of Bitcoin is still around $35k, if the $30k support can break then bitcoin will enter a price of around $28k, that is the best price to buy bitcoin.
Analysts predict bitcoin price will jump to $100k this year. But of course the prediction will not be 100% accurate but there will still be a chance to reach the ATH price.
Start investing in Bitcoin and hold it until it reaches a new ATH, now is the time to buy.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
With the present state of Bitcoin price, I can literally say, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. The price is around $35k, Although it might fall down to $30k or below.
 However, it may probably take a long time for Bitcoin price to rise. So buying now is one thing, exercising patience is another thing. But surely, Bitcoin will definitely rise to a high price before the end of this year. Putting money on Bitcoin now at a lower price will be real good.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Considering the current price drop of bitcoin, it is really the best time to invest right now. As many are saying, start buying during the dip because when the time comes that the market recovers, you will be the one who will surely benefit afterwards. Do not lose this chance and grab the opportunity while the value is still currently low. Though it might be seen as a risk since it may take a long time before bitcoin gets back to its composure once again, the chances is still much higher that it will dominate the market once again.
^ In every dropped or there is a correction price it is always the best time to BTC. That indication is really hard to know because BTC price is unpredictable in the market, you will never know when it will down or when it will up the price. However, if you will hold a long time, there will be a chance that the value of your holding will increase when BTC increases the price. So, you need to wait for a perfect time before you will if your profit was there and selling under the price where you have purchased is not a good decision.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Considering the current price drop of bitcoin, it is really the best time to invest right now. As many are saying, start buying during the dip because when the time comes that the market recovers, you will be the one who will surely benefit afterwards. Do not lose this chance and grab the opportunity while the value is still currently low. Though it might be seen as a risk since it may take a long time before bitcoin gets back to its composure once again, the chances is still much higher that it will dominate the market once again.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if you've already done your homework and decided to purchase Bitcoin, now is a good time to do so. Investments in cryptocurrencies are risky and unproven. As a consequence, higher returns are possible, but there is also a higher risk
There is a lot of talks but we are talking about bitcoin here , the only coin that we knew will increase yearly whatever what happened.
or much better to say that in every 4 years this making another hype.

So the question is What kind of investment are we talking here?

- Long term investing ?

- Short term?

- Daytrading.

These things must be answered so there can be clarification from the advices and answers.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
Yes, as its the best time but only for those investors who can hold BTC because you can't be able to get a good profit if you are not holding the coin and BTC can be pumped but it will take time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 6
I also think right now is a good time to pickup BTC. With recent news about El Salvidor, I think we could soon see some other countries start considering BTC as legal tender. Gonna take a bit, but I'm still confident we're going to see it reach the $100k mark.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
In my opinion, any time is the best time to invest in bitcoin, since we don't know how big bitcoin will be in the future. Years ago people might not willing to buy bitcoin since the price is low, and it doesn't have any worth yet. But look now, it's so high and everyone wanted it already. I guess, if people think that it's not too late, they will never be. If people in 2017 already bought a lot of bitcoin, look at how much profit they would have earned already now, so before you regret yourself in the upcoming years, better invest now, no need to wait for the best time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I am willing to buy bitcoin whenever I can and hodl. We also have other options in crypto to spend on our daily needs.
Before the good news at the 2021 Bitcoin Conference held in Miami that El Salvador became the first country to formally adopt Bitcoin as legal tender.
The dominance of bitcoin was ~ 39% today I have seen that it has risen to 43.7% as well as its price has recovered exceeding 37K.
We have an optimistic environment regarding bitcoin and our best future continues.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
If we're see the history of btc, what can i say is everyday is the best day to buy btc, especially in the DIP. Year by year BTC price is always up and I don't see any other investment that can be like bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
Obviously, bitcoin is not gonna down around 10-20k$ I don't think the market price could still drop that low since bitcoin potential is already known and still the top cryptocurrency.

So I think yeah, It the best time to invest in bitcoin since we have a pretty huge drop, people are just gonna realize it late when the market price is already exploded in the coming months since that what always happened when the market circulate from pumping and dropping.

The potential profit is just high when the bitcoin market price reaches 100k$ at some point, market price could explode easily at any time but I believed it will still stay at this level at around a few months.
Activity: 42
Merit: 45
Agree. As well, ETH.
I like ADA but its not been around long enough IMO.
I think BTC will eventually hit 100K and maybe 1M.
But with the changes to ETH and its recent down swing I think it too will also do very well into the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Nice read. It's correct there's lots of potentials in buying Bitcoin right now, however we should do well to do our own research, invest as much as we can afford to and not get financially constrained afterwards and try to employ the DCA strategy
Yes, there's a lot of potential in buying Bitcoin but this current market trend is not good for short term investors because the market momentum is still not certain, it can pose any momentum without no reason behind it and with what I am seeing in the market this could be the beginning of the market corrections.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Actually buying at any price is still very profitable investment in Bitcoin. If we look at the history of 2017, a lot of people are stressed and panicked
when buying at $20k, but in 2021 it turns out that Bitcoin made it to ATH at $65k.
It will take almost 3 years to recover capital if someone buys bitcoin at ATH 2017 and may manage to recover it if they never sell anything until November 2020. If any of us are able to withstand it during that time, then I would be bold enough to say that they are golden hands. But anyone doesn't need too much time for it if they have a lot of capital and buy it in the March 2020 drop.

This means that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, so it doesn't really matter when is the best time to buy Bitcoin. But how patiently we hold Bitcoin, because most people always panic when they see the Bitcoin price fall. Though how many times Bitcoin fell, but in the end always managed to recover. Never hesitate to buy Bitcoin, because the future of Bitcoin is very bright.
I'm not a risk taker myself in this investment, so I'm not brave enough to buy more bitcoin cheaply during March 2020. Anyone will probably regret their decision to refrain from buying lot once they see the fact that $65K in April 2021 is reality for bitcoin.

Not everyone can be patient holding Bitcoin for up to 3 years, so I am also amazed by people who can patiently hold Bitcoin for that long.
I'm sure there must be people like that, but maybe there aren't that many and people don't show it to the public. Not only are you not a risk taker,
but so am I. Because in March 2020 when the Bitcoin price was low, most people fear the price of Bitcoin could drop even further. So few have
finally decided to buy Bitcoin in March 2020. Even though history teaches us that Bitcoin always recovers and rises higher, but there are always
doubts when the price of Bitcoin falls to buy it. Maybe we should from now on learn that buying Bitcoin when its price is falling should be done,
because it's a golden opportunity for us to make a profit from Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
For now, it's really a hard thing to predict what will happen about the price. We've been still seeing FUDs which have affected the price in a really bad way. But it gives people an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin also. When the price reaches at least 60k dollars again, it means that you are in a great deal of profit.
It's hard to predict out the possible outcome but we can actually conduct a research to know the possible future result then react for better result. Although the price is quite down compare to last ATH but still if we have balls to hold for long term for sure we can earn a huge profits when price pump up in next 4 years or maybe a decade. This is quite long but I believe it's worth it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Every time is actually a good time and proper time to buy Bitcoin if we have a certain target. If it is for a long hold, we can buy it now and the invest it for the long term until the price rises higher and higher at least 5 years later in the next bullish season. However, if it is for the short term, you can wait to buy the Bitcoin price at under $35k maybe, and then use it for the short term. And if we are daily traders, every day is actually good enough for trading.
Well, back to what we are referring to and our strategies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 20
For now, it's really a hard thing to predict what will happen about the price. We've been still seeing FUDs which have affected the price in a really bad way. But it gives people an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin also. When the price reaches at least 60k dollars again, it means that you are in a great deal of profit.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
From the little research have done I believe I still very early to buy bitcoin if you can buy and hold bitcoin for future purpose I believe you will never regret buying bitcoin there are lot's of people that are scared must of them think Bitcoin will die some of them think Bitcoin will go back to the start some people even call bitcoin scam but I will advise you to forget about what people are saying and buy bitcoin coin now. Must people where regretting why they didn't buy bitcoin few years ago but I still believe this is the best time to buy.
Have you ever faced the following situation: where the price of gold falling – it's a healthy correction, the stock market is falling – it's time for buying, and $BTC is falling – it's a scam, I've told you it will fall to 0!
BTC still recovering, don't miss opportunity to buy the dip.

Bitcoin will still continue to fall in the days to come but it never crossess my mind that it will eventually reach 0 value. Even before, it ended at $3k and look at now the price has really surge more than what we expected.

For now, it's not really at its dip price maybe but this is still the best time to invest in bitcoin as its price will gradually recover and is expected to reach new ATH in the long run. So start investing now and dream of big profits in the next days once bitcoin price starts to surge.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
actually from the first it was very good to invest in bitcoin, because when the price was cheap everyone was indifferent and afraid to invest, and now when the price starts to rise, many even want to invest..
it's true that bitcoin has changed everything, from the impossible to possible, and whether it will last very long..
Well, there is no perfect time of investment in bitcoin because for me, anytime as long as you have enough funds to purchase it. The price is always unpredictable and we don't know when it will drop or it will raise, sometimes we don't know in a matter of weeks bitcoin was been create a new all-time high price. Just invest now and wait until your profit was there but before that, you should know that bitcoin investment is very risky and it will not give profit accurately, you should also monitor the market even twice a month for the price update.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
I believe that this is the best time to buy because of the level of the price currently. I see it as an accumulation opportunity. It seems like the bull market hasn't ended yet. So we should be ready for another rally.
Pages:
Jump to: