Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to buy! - page 12. (Read 33758 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 10:04:53 PM
Of course, now is a good time to buy a coin, if you want to get a good profit in the future, buy coins for now because the price is still low and immediately invest your coin
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 10:00:20 PM
Bitcoin and altcoin still on lower price is the best time for investing and keep hold our asset until bitcoin raised to higher price, do miss your great opportunity and buy bitcoin at lower price because will have great chance to get profit at the future.
now it's indeed relatively cheap if indeed we are interested in making a purchase. people will be able to get an advantage if indeed they are brave in making that decision
Activity: 532
February 26, 2019, 09:55:51 PM
Bitcoin and altcoin still on lower price is the best time for investing and keep hold our asset until bitcoin raised to higher price, do miss your great opportunity and buy bitcoin at lower price because will have great chance to get profit at the future.
Activity: 471
February 26, 2019, 09:46:08 PM
if we want to see the development of one coin, for example etherum, from the end of 2018 to yesterday it has increased by 50%. so, for the current etherum value, there is a great opportunity to rise even more than 50%. that is my reason to start buying.
yes there are still big opportunities in the future so they take this opportunity to buy potential coins so that they will produce good results in the future.
now the market is still not stable so if buying now is the right time because the price is still low, and there are still opportunities for the market to rise high but need time.
Activity: 633
February 26, 2019, 09:42:15 PM
Despite the challenges cryptocurrency has faced in the past months , predicting when to buy is always difficult. Judging from how low coins have stayed and the few improvement from the past few weeks I think its safer now to buy coins because the next is for rise in price to start.

in principle we have to buy at the lowest price and sell it when it rises. it is the principle of trade and investment. the most important advantage, but we cannot know when. then actually if you want to start is when you know crypto then that time is the best time to invest.
that is the basic concept of trading, not only in cryptocurrency but also in our life too.we have to always looking best price to buy and sell it on high price.but unfortunately much investors now do the opposite.they sell cheaply their tokens or coins from ico meanwhile their buy level on high.i think we need to improve our mental and emotion.
Activity: 179
February 26, 2019, 09:32:14 PM
Despite the challenges cryptocurrency has faced in the past months , predicting when to buy is always difficult. Judging from how low coins have stayed and the few improvement from the past few weeks I think its safer now to buy coins because the next is for rise in price to start.

in principle we have to buy at the lowest price and sell it when it rises. it is the principle of trade and investment. the most important advantage, but we cannot know when. then actually if you want to start is when you know crypto then that time is the best time to invest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
February 26, 2019, 08:38:47 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 26, 2019, 08:14:02 PM
if we want to see the development of one coin, for example etherum, from the end of 2018 to yesterday it has increased by 50%. so, for the current etherum value, there is a great opportunity to rise even more than 50%. that is my reason to start buying.
Activity: 350
February 16, 2019, 05:30:39 PM
The situation on the cryptocurrency market is very difficult. I think that we cannot say for sure where the market will go after a while. Making big purchases is risky.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 16, 2019, 05:18:15 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market has not yet seen the bottom and therefore it is not worth buying now. Now a lot of people are talking about growth, but because the past mistakes we realized that when it comes to growth, then most likely the market will go down.

I think indeed now is not the right time to buy a coin. because the situation is getting here more and more impossible. so I think that all of course requires a long process to make the market recover, and after the market increases, of course we can do something better.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
February 16, 2019, 05:04:41 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market has not yet seen the bottom and therefore it is not worth buying now. Now a lot of people are talking about growth, but because the past mistakes we realized that when it comes to growth, then most likely the market will go down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 04:20:03 PM
I just read on news today that bitcoin will go down to 1k plus well this actually makes me less worried ,if any of you guys are still trying to invest in cryptocurrency now well its a good time to buy and that news might not even come true but to be on safer side I suggest you don't put all your cash into coins ,split it up and buy slowly ,cryptocurrency is really unpredictable
You are right, but the risk is always there, even when prices are rising steadily, everything can end at one point, if a person has not learned or does not want to minimize their risks and possible losses, his path in this area will be short
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 16, 2019, 02:49:21 AM
I just read on news today that bitcoin will go down to 1k plus well this actually makes me less worried ,if any of you guys are still trying to invest in cryptocurrency now well its a good time to buy and that news might not even come true but to be on safer side I suggest you don't put all your cash into coins ,split it up and buy slowly ,cryptocurrency is really unpredictable
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 16, 2019, 01:44:35 AM
thats right, we should be greedy when times like this comes, almost all altcoins are super low priced specially ethereum that can be buyed at 200 dollars now. i personally placed my 500 dollars on ethereum, im sure that ethereum will recover its price just see.
return the price of Ethereum at a price of $ 500 I think it takes a very long time, Current market conditions have not shown a positive sign , maybe after the bull market arrived, Ethereum could reach $ 500
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
February 16, 2019, 01:35:35 AM
I also think now is a good time to buy but also don't invest high money on crypto and just wait for next bull run and invest only money that afford to lose or money that don't needed for anything because can take some time for profit to be made.
investing in a market that doesn't move much may indeed be very long in waiting for an increase. but with a low price now and seeing a small movement in the market that makes us have to buy more assets, because we can get more profit from our investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 16, 2019, 01:31:25 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy, the price of coins is still low, if you will start investing in crypto it is time to buy coins and invest them, when the market has risen you will certainly get the results of the investment
Everytime the price will go down, people would always say that we should because it's low now.
I guess we already conditioned our mind to do such thing, I hope we will not only do it because it's down but because
there is a reason to get a good potential with the price movement.

Not everytime the price will fall is an opportunity to buy, we can hold for a lower low so we could possibly make good profit.
Most of us wants short term return, but when price continue to go down, it would not satisfy us.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 16, 2019, 12:22:36 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy, the price of coins is still low, if you will start investing in crypto it is time to buy coins and invest them, when the market has risen you will certainly get the results of the investment
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
February 15, 2019, 08:00:34 PM
I also think now is a good time to buy but also don't invest high money on crypto and just wait for next bull run and invest only money that afford to lose or money that don't needed for anything because can take some time for profit to be made.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 15, 2019, 07:52:33 PM
It is always time for some to buy and for others to sell. This is how the market works. We do not know where the market bottom is but we should be near to it and many top coins are on sale these days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
February 15, 2019, 05:25:42 PM
I would say in a differetn way - whenever you feel like bying,
then it's your time to buy. We all have different aims and strategies
so it's better to estimate how relevant anyone's saying is.
Pages:
Jump to: