Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to buy! - page 13. (Read 33758 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 09:29:49 PM
If you have free funds for investment, then right now investing in a crypto market can be a good choice, besides, you can always play it safe and in case of negative outcomes withdraw money.
I also think that part of the funds can be invested now safely, as in the future they will rise, but just remember to invest only in the top coins!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 12, 2019, 08:56:45 PM
market situation as it is now makes my portfolio more and more junk and I lose a lot of money because I believe too much in ethereum, too greedy sometimes makes prices on the market go down
What's wrong with you believing in Ethereum? This is a strong project and it can grow in price at any time, I think it is obvious without my words, it is still possible to buy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
February 12, 2019, 08:33:54 PM
Theres a great battle between the whale bears and whale bulls. Yes these manipulators are not united and fighting for the price they want. It is so hard to predict the next Bitcoin price. You must have a longterm mindset before making some investments.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
February 12, 2019, 08:30:07 PM
market situation as it is now makes my portfolio more and more junk and I lose a lot of money because I believe too much in ethereum, too greedy sometimes makes prices on the market go down
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
February 12, 2019, 08:01:20 PM
 the total market cap for cryptocurrencies pumped a little bit in the last week and I think this is just a glimpse of what is to come that is why I believe for any investor who wants to reap from the rewards of the bull run. He or she should buy cryptocurrencies now because the prices right now are very very close to the bottom that is if it's not at the bottom yet.
Buying or may not necessarily mean everything will go up immediately but I am certain it won't go much further downwards.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 12, 2019, 07:42:44 PM
I really like crypto but it is not good time for me because I am already holding some shitcoins. Until I empty those coins, it is not good time for me to buy again. It may be a good time for someone who is new in crypto because they have lost nothing.
Activity: 490
February 12, 2019, 12:27:34 PM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

In this moment I can hardly say that we should buy, and accumulate much of the cryptocurrency with this kind of market. There is something lacking here and I guess it is the assurance that we can gain profit in the future.
Maybe not as fast as you want, but the profit is quite real, the prices are now low and even a small price jump can give the opportunity to make good money
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 10:03:25 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

In this moment I can hardly say that we should buy, and accumulate much of the cryptocurrency with this kind of market. There is something lacking here and I guess it is the assurance that we can gain profit in the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 12, 2019, 09:16:26 AM
If you have free funds for investment, then right now investing in a crypto market can be a good choice, besides, you can always play it safe and in case of negative outcomes withdraw money.
it's not about free money but the fact that you have to invest as much money as you are ready to lose
You're right, we are not billionaires, so we will never have free money. And the reality of this life is never having free money, when we invest there is definitely a risk of loss. So we need to manage it closely
Activity: 507
February 12, 2019, 08:57:30 AM
it's not about free money but the fact that you have to invest as much money as you are ready to lose
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 08:29:34 AM
if we dont have money we could invest our time and energy by working in any bounty campaign.this is the easiest way to us if we want to collect crytpocurrency without any capital.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 08:21:00 AM
The roadmap of KIZUNA listed in Bit-Z is promising!
http://files.kizunacoin.net/Kizunacoin-WP-EN-new.pdf
2.5sat now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
February 12, 2019, 08:09:42 AM
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
February 12, 2019, 08:08:25 AM
I agree that this is the right time to buy. We have to consider the situation of the market and the fact that the prices are low, we'll make a higher profit because we will sell or trade it when the price recovered.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 12, 2019, 07:55:07 AM
this is indeed the right time to be greedy and buy a lot of potential top coins at low prices, we can take advantage of this price
reduction opportunity so that when the bullrun occurs we can get the expected profit, don't be stupid this is our chance
I agree I used was a mistake , I didn't want to get into Ethereum 6-7 $ , and then you'd have to buy above$ 100 , I think you need to use this chance when the prices have fallen greatly and to buy good coins!
the price of Ethereum will fall below one hundred dollars and it will be possible to buy it for 30 dollars. now its price is still high

the current price is not as high as the price first. because the situation is getting longer, it is decreasing, so now it's our chance to buy a coin when the price is quite low. because if not now when else.
Buy more and keep it for a few years later and it may become the next best idea. The bearish market can't be determined easily about how long that will be. Just try to accumulate more coins with your money that you can afford to lose it will much better.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 06:57:43 AM
For me, once you invest to something or in any coin you knew to yourself that you are taking risk and there is no assurance that your investment will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
February 12, 2019, 06:07:47 AM
if you believe in this technology and only invest in what you're willing to lose then it's always a good time to do it Smiley
Activity: 434
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
February 12, 2019, 05:58:31 AM
After all, Ethereum fell even lower, but still I agree that now is the right time to buy!
Activity: 518
February 12, 2019, 05:15:14 AM
You are right about that, but do you really know when it actually the end of the blood, I think no. So why believing it's best time to buy, there is no actual time to buy same as every time is good to buy, what if you need it you have to buy it.

If you have some extra money then of course you can invest it in cryptocurrency. But so far I would not be in a hurry to invest in digital money. In any case you should not actively buy little-known tokens. They may still fall in price.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2019, 11:46:02 AM
It’s definitely time to buy now. I very much doubt that we will see such prices again. Personally, I bought another bitcoin.
The chance is always to see the prices even lower, and therefore do not need to invest all your money, always invest in parts to avoid panic you
Pages:
Jump to: