Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to buy! - page 18. (Read 33758 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 10:12:29 AM
It is not yet determined whether Bitcoin growth will be this year. It may happen that the fall will continue. In this case, it is better to wait for the final formation of a positive uptrend and only then invest in crypto.
I agree to invest you can always have time, but the right to enter into a particular coin you need to be able to , I also think you do not need to buy coins on the bear market as you will just leave in the red
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 03, 2019, 09:43:20 AM
It is not yet determined whether Bitcoin growth will be this year. It may happen that the fall will continue. In this case, it is better to wait for the final formation of a positive uptrend and only then invest in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 08:49:15 AM
It is a difficult question, but I think that today it is really good time to buy coins, especially for as a long term investment strategy.
its not difficult at all.
remember when your friend tell you to buy bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago, if you do that and you hold bitcoin you'l make profit , and now bitcoin is in bad condition so we know what we should to do, its time to buy!!
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 08:42:48 AM
It is a difficult question, but I think that today it is really good time to buy coins, especially for as a long term investment strategy.
But I would still wait for the low prices, I expect that bitcoin will be able to reach the level of 2600 and there will definitely be a very good level to buy !
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 08:19:43 AM
I have heard from 5 months that people recommend buying. but the fact now is that the market has not experienced such a big change. and actually decreased. we must be able to understand this that we have to speculate ourselves with the data and determine whether to buy or not
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 07:32:15 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful" i definitively agree with those quotes indeed there is a lot of blood in the market right now especially for altcoin time to buy more Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 03, 2019, 07:26:12 AM
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 03, 2019, 07:20:39 AM
Now is the best time to buy. Just look at how the prices have gone over the past few months. This now gives us all a great opportunity to buy as much crypto as possible to maximise the profits we can make.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 07:17:58 AM
That's true is good to invest by the time but the problem with the most investors now is that some of  them are scared to invest while some of them don't have money to invest again. My advice for everyone in the business of crypto is that you just have do your analysis well before investing more on any coin.
Activity: 532
February 03, 2019, 07:14:27 AM
yes, please, continue buying. the more you buy, the more you´ll lose, and the more i will laugh at you when you cry in despair.
With your thoughts, this market will never go up and just go down until zero. We do not foresee the future price of the market, just see a suitable price to buy and hold. You wait and you will lose the opportunity, with the current price, we can start buying and holding for several months, will definitely be profitable
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 03, 2019, 07:10:02 AM
I have already bought crypto. It is really good time to buy, but think about risks twice.
You have to make it clear and don't make fast and emotional decisions!
Activity: 490
February 03, 2019, 07:07:41 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

I also think like you but I am afraid that the market may will continue to go down below 3000 USD for 1 Bitcoin, so that will be the best time to buy
This may or may not be, we can only guess and hope trying to predict the rise or fall in prices, suddenly those who now do not buy, will no longer see such low prices
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 06:26:52 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

I also think like you but I am afraid that the market may will continue to go down below 3000 USD for 1 Bitcoin, so that will be the best time to buy
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 05:35:11 AM
While many are manipulating the market then please do not fall for it and use other means to obtain results. collect the falling prices when crypto all at this time because it's the best way of on the market failed to follow up. own time will arrive when crypto ride and that's the right time to sell.
Activity: 434
February 02, 2019, 07:14:50 PM
Nothing is good for me to enter again. I will start buying when BTC reaches the 60004 again because I really doubt where BTC will move to after this 3400$ resistance. It is also an advice to al of you to take precautions before going into buying. There is a big trap on the market which when not taken seriously, you may lose all your fiat Cheesy not even crypto. It will drain both your crypto and fiats.
Activity: 298
February 02, 2019, 06:30:46 PM
Definitely, now is indeed the time to buy and invest in cryptocurrencies with good potentials of becoming the next bitcoin or ethereum. This is the opportunity for people who missed out in joining the crypto space in 2013 to join and make some decent profits from their invest in some months and years to come. Now is the time for people to acquire more knowledge on how the crypto space operates and the basic benefits presented by the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
February 02, 2019, 05:54:21 PM
yes, please, continue buying. the more you buy, the more you´ll lose, and the more i will laugh at you when you cry in despair.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
This has completely been my strategy during this bear season. I locate good projects with good ideas and a solid team, then invest some funds into it. This way, once the markets bounce which will most certainly happen, you stand a chance of reaping bountifully. The bulls will be back and its those who are taking the risks now that will be rewarded accordingly.
Activity: 364
February 02, 2019, 05:22:45 PM
I do not think that now is a good time to buy. The cryptocurrency market is standing still. There is a possibility that after this the market will go down.
Activity: 392
February 02, 2019, 05:09:05 PM
Many people say that now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. But honestly, I'm afraid now to buy coins because I have already lost a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: