Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to buy! - page 27. (Read 33758 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 12, 2019, 09:04:28 AM
Hehehehe, very interesting but you are right when people sit down in fear try your possible best to get all the coins you want and you will see your struggle and hard work will never go down the drain. The market will definitely turn even if not any moment from now so there is no need to worry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 08:33:11 AM
Apparently for ethereum it is perfect moment to purchase crypto.
Yeah, I think there will be opportunity to buy back for lower price, but current moment is good as well!
The moment can be really good, but the main thing is not to lose your head and invest wisely, you can not invest all the money, it can end badly
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 08:31:25 AM
2018 was a perfect year to invest in crypto currencies, because the prices were awesome. Right now, you still have an opportunity to enter the train because I have no doubts at all that the crypto industry is going to recover soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 12, 2019, 06:44:58 AM
Why now? Do you think that the price can go down more? I can't predict anything, but I 100% sure that technical analysis doesn't work at this market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 06:44:43 AM
Apparently for ethereum it is perfect moment to purchase crypto.
Yeah, I think there will be opportunity to buy back for lower price, but current moment is good as well!
Activity: 1036
January 12, 2019, 06:35:47 AM
I agree with you, now is the time to buy coins at the moment coins are cheap, and just wait, when prices go up we can sell them, so you will benefit, and repeat continuously, buy when it's cheap and sell it when it's high , I am sure that with your regular trading, you will definitely have wealth.
Activity: 280
January 12, 2019, 06:05:07 AM
I was following this kinda talk last year but the truth is that, all I Hav enow is regrets. What makes you think there won't be more dip even after buying? The right thing to do is follow the trend and research well before buying any coin.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 05:35:01 AM
I think you can buy at a low price right now, because the current market conditions are not good, so you can buy it now, and you can wait a few weeks at a stable market price.

I think its time for buying coin with cheap price. Like ethereum, the price already drop more than 90% and i think its good buying ethereum and we can get free coin after constantinopel. Holding coin with good product and working product is profitable if we able patient holding it for long term
yes, when the price below is certainly time to buy. holding a long-term altcoin is a good step. however, it needs research first before investing in crypto even though it's long-term, but if a fake coin that is empty of users can make us lose funds in the form of coins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 04:33:42 AM
I think you can buy at a low price right now, because the current market conditions are not good, so you can buy it now, and you can wait a few weeks at a stable market price.

I think its time for buying coin with cheap price. Like ethereum, the price already drop more than 90% and i think its good buying ethereum and we can get free coin after constantinopel. Holding coin with good product and working product is profitable if we able patient holding it for long term
Activity: 686
January 12, 2019, 03:31:30 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time to buy because the market price is currently experiencing a very sharp decline. At the moment we buy as much as if we have a lot of money and then wait for the prices to stabilize and grow, then we will get a huge profit.
My advice is that you should buy ADA coins because from my observations the ADA coins have good graphics for trading. ADA coins also have a cheap price so it is suitable for large and small scale purchases.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
January 12, 2019, 03:20:48 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

Who says that it's already bottom. To buy the dips you need to understand market situation. Some analysts say that Bitcoin can drop to $1000. How much will be Ethereum then?)) All the top banks are preparing for the hard crisis in 2019, stock markets are already in significant red zone. But this is only the start... You can buy at the moment but have several gift market bottoms later on Smiley
Activity: 229
January 12, 2019, 03:19:47 AM
some people certainly think this is the right time to buy coins at cheap prices. but there are those who think this is a bad situation. those who are pessimistic about the market are in such a state that they will panic and sell all their coins. but people who remain optimistic will continue to struggle in order to be able to benefit from these conditions
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 03:16:42 AM
Perhaps you are right and even though we do not know how long the market will fall, now is the best time to buy coins!
Activity: 616
January 12, 2019, 03:08:46 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time to buy because the market price is currently experiencing a very sharp decline. At the moment we buy as much as if we have a lot of money and then wait for the prices to stabilize and grow, then we will get a huge profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
January 12, 2019, 02:40:07 AM
Bloody market conditions are certainly the right time to buy coins. I suggest buying coins that have the potential like the top 10 coins. The top 10 coins, in my opinion, are more promising when market conditions are unstable.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 12, 2019, 02:35:38 AM
You only have one chance to get buy or invest your money at bitcoin or altcoin when price really lower, don't miss your opportunity to buy and invest now, never wait again to buy and invest your money at best time.
good time, but many are afraid because prices will get lower and then fail. it's just your imagination, nobody knows the future, but at least we try to get the best with various businesses.
now the price is still low so this is the right time to buy, don't panic don't be afraid, believe the future will improve so for investment or holding, because the market will improve, a good chance not to miss, maybe you will regret this time this is not used properly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 12, 2019, 02:33:27 AM
more recently, I would have agreed with your words, but at the moment I did not advise thoughtlessly to buy coins .. well, if only ETH and BTC (although I think if you still wait, you can buy them for cheap), the rest are in unprofitable positions with a hazy future
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 12, 2019, 02:24:32 AM
You only have one chance to get buy or invest your money at bitcoin or altcoin when price really lower, don't miss your opportunity to buy and invest now, never wait again to buy and invest your money at best time.
A very good suggestion, indeed now is the right time to invest in a low crypto price situation. And this opportunity really should not be in vain. Don't invest in rising crypto prices. Of course you will regret if you invest later.
Activity: 550
January 12, 2019, 02:19:41 AM
we can buy anytime we want but of us buy's it when the price is low because we can buy alot and sell it on a higher price.
Activity: 532
January 12, 2019, 02:07:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: