Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to buy! - page 28. (Read 33758 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 01:49:49 AM
I also hold the opinion that now you can go to the market and buy interesting coins. ETH now costs $ 126 and believe me this is a great price to buy it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 01:38:15 AM
"Buy when there is blood in the streets" "Be greedy when others are fearful"

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

Yes. Now is indeed a good time to buy and hodl those top coins/ tokens as they are very cheap in the market right now. My intuition tells me that anytime soon the market will recover this year so it's a good strategy to have as many crypto in your wallet when that time comes.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 12:59:46 AM
Yes , since the price is in bottom likely is the time to invest in bitcoin and other or in the ico projects there are some project on ico offer a very low price and observe the difference if you hold it in a year.
Activity: 420
January 11, 2019, 11:08:01 PM
Right now the price is dropping again, perhaps we could see for a moment before purchasing it now, will it move up or down again.
Just analyze and keep an eye on the market before deciding to purcase the coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 11:07:54 PM
Buy good coins when the market conditions are red. Today is a good time if you want to buy coins because the market is weakening. Bitcoin still has a great opportunity to grow. So you should not be afraid to invest now.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 11, 2019, 10:56:12 PM
stay patient, and always see opportunities when the market is down like now,
when yesterday BTC touched the price of 4000 USD, then it was slashed to the price of 3600 USD,
if we have seen opportunities, now is the right time to buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 10:45:55 PM
this is a good time to buy. ahead of the market however precisely the fork down naturally into a good profit to be utilized. When starting up when the fork arrive then at least there will be a springboard price and which can be used to get the results.
Activity: 574
January 11, 2019, 10:34:02 PM
I think you can buy at a low price right now, because the current market conditions are not good, so you can buy it now, and you can wait a few weeks at a stable market price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 11, 2019, 10:28:45 PM
If we are going to look at the market situation and put basis on the crypto chart we maybe believe that the crypto  today is still in a dip and that was really a great way to earn and I believe that we needbti grab this great opportunity of buying some more coin for good. I believe that the crypto market will rise soon and many people will start buying on it.  So the best time to buy is today because buying on dip is really a big advantage for us.
Activity: 448
January 11, 2019, 08:28:34 PM
I think also that it is good to buy some coins now, especially for ethereum coin, but if you bought ethereum about last nov3mber 2018, it is better because for now you can have profit from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 08:25:02 PM
The good thing about having bearish market is that, you can buy them at a cheapest price and the chances to gain high profits is possible. Even if there are no assurance as of now that it will rise again, at least there are still hope that it will going to happen because cryptocurrency are unpredictable.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 08:15:26 PM
You don't really want to buy BIG until close to the end of a bear market. And many analysts feel we're not quite there yet (I tend to agree). IMHO, this is the time for small buys and/or "HODLING" not selling or betting the farm.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 11, 2019, 07:49:34 PM
I like the idea of being greedy when the others are fearful. But still, i usually try to catch the most convenient price for myself. If i believe this is the bottom price of a promising coin, it means i’m gonna buy. Lately my logic is as simple as that. I can’t wait to see the market is growing back!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 07:44:04 PM
for now the market has not stabilized, all prices can still change in a short time, for me, I still monitor the situation that the market is really improving.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 06:48:25 PM
It seems to me that now is the time to keep the coins you have with you.
The market at a slow pace began to grow up and show something, then it can in the shortest possible time obreisti power.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 11, 2019, 06:27:25 PM
For many players, it has now become profitable to buy.
The market shows its whims and slowly with delays goes to the top.
Promising coins can now be bought at a good price and subsequently profitable to sell until that moment, until they grow so much that the purchase will not be profitable.
Activity: 350
January 11, 2019, 05:59:04 PM
Many investors began to form an investment portfolio for 2019. They see the prospect in this. I also think that now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 11, 2019, 03:10:12 PM

This is the time to buy if you want to become rich, The top coins are at bargain prices, 200 dollars for an eth, (that is an easy 5x if you hold).

I believe the whales and wall street manipulators have been keeping prices down and shaking out the noobs so they can accumulate for very cheap prices.

I would have bought those coins that have long been silent and did not publish. Of course you can get on a dead project, but it may be a new king.
Definitely today it is very profitable to buy good coins, but nevertheless it must be borne in mind that the current market correction can kill many projects. Based on this, you can buy only the most famous coins, such as Bitcoin, ethereum and stellar.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2019, 02:39:11 PM

I would have bought those coins that have long been silent and did not publish. Of course you can get on a dead project, but it may be a new king.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 12:29:00 PM
To buy Ethereum coins just before the fork (16.01 official fork) is not a bad idea, the price may well jump up. However, for the two upcoming forks (they say that this is a scam) it’s better not to.
Pages:
Jump to: