Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to go all-in with maximum leverage - page 3. (Read 4006 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
but my point being - now looking back at that month it seems like we were kids playing in a sandbox. $2 $3 who the hell cares should've just bought you MORONS.

Yeah, and if we were now trading @ $10k/BTc like the lunatic fringe has predicted, the same would apply to buying @ $1,200.
>Emotional.
>Flinging insults.
>Caplock.

I'd say you're a touch overinvested Undecided
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
Hopefully they can use some of that money to fix all the bugs and glitches that started after the database outage earlier in the year. Didn't realise Ben Reeves was still involved. The whole thing ran much more smoothly when it was just his one man band.

EDIT: Maybe they can start by fixing their incredible accurate graphs

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
tl;dr went all-in with max leverage  Roll Eyes

He will go broke even if he is right in the long run. A small dip in price will wipe him out.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
OP, you should at least remind people to put a wise stop loss. Right now it's 320$ and if support at 275$
won't hold after the consolidation ends, it's going to be a landslide, and max leveraged longs will lose all.
If support at 275$ will hold and a double bottom will form, then it may be worth risking max leverage long.

this battle at $300 reminds me very much of the battle at $3. was the same sentiment, the final border etc, if it gets breached all is lost, and of course it did get breached, and went to $2.22 and many things happened after that...

but my point being - now looking back at that month it seems like we were kids playing in a sandbox. $2 $3 who the hell cares should've just bought you MORONS.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
OP, you should at least remind people to put a wise stop loss. Right now it's 320$ and if support at 275$
won't hold after the consolidation ends, it's going to be a landslide, and max leveraged longs will lose all.
If support at 275$ will hold and a double bottom will form, then it may be worth risking max leverage long.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
If the price drops down to $320 or somewhere near that range, I'll definitely buy some for my stash and add some rocket fuel to the moon. I still believe that this recent crash is just another part of a bigger movement. My basis? Some speculation of my own and a very little knowledge about graphs, charts, and how the markets move.

Easy and get a hodl of that coins. You'll never regret it. Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is not just the playground of speculators, the reality is that the best programmers and most powerful business people in the world see the potential in Bitcoin.

This could help bitcoin to spread all over,  but anyways i think this is just a long term question
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Didn't you say last week that we wouldn't go any lower than $360, and that was the time to buy? lol, I don't think you're giving this bear market enough credit.

Pro tip: Never fight the tape!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
tl;dr went all-in with max leverage  Roll Eyes
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
There is now an incredible amount of smart money in Bitcoin:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/dealbook/2014/10/06/blockchain-is-latest-bitcoin-start-up-to-lure-big-investment/

Bitcoin is not just the playground of speculators, the reality is that the best programmers and most powerful business people in the world see the potential in Bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: