Pages:
Author

Topic: Now That Bitcoin Is Under $1000 Again.. Again... - page 3. (Read 2553 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I feel very shocked with bitcoin price. Just only more 10minutes, it reduces about 200$ .
I have lost 20% profit after that. it's ridiculous, Guy. That's so boring.
When does the price return back 1,100$? I'm very confused.
if you're that confused by this then maybe you shouldn't buy bitcoins in the first place ... ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
We bounce off of 900 and 1150 until one of them breaks.  I wouldn't be to quick to bet on breaking 900.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
I feel very shocked with bitcoin price. Just only more 10minutes, it reduces about 200$ .
You should get to know bitcoin a little bit better, see what controls the bitcoin price and predict these things a little bit easier, with bitcoin you can lose and make a lot from the price changing and it can be very difficult some times because of it. Informing yourself is the difference between making money and losing money.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
but not is possible in 3 hours pass to 1110 EURO to 910euro!! FUCK BTC!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
What will happen now that bitcoin is under 1000, will it bounce back up from 940 or will it continue to spike down? Personally I believe it will continue to spike down a bit and slowly go back up, my guess would be 850-875 and from there it will stabilize.

Do you think if the price will come back 1,050$ ? I'm ready to re-buy if the price is down at 800$.
it seems the price is hard to return back above 1,000$ because the Panic sellings happened. Just wait and see.  

of course it could all happen, there are still many possibilities bitcoin prices could reach 1000USD again. but I think it does not happen today, perhaps the next few days after the bitcoin market calm. we have to wait patiently bitcoin prices rise.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
What will happen now that bitcoin is under 1000, will it bounce back up from 940 or will it continue to spike down? Personally I believe it will continue to spike down a bit and slowly go back up, my guess would be 850-875 and from there it will stabilize.
I guess you're right sort of when you said it will spike down a bit and then hike up. But I don't agree with the amount you choose as the stabilized price cos it going to stay at the range of $900-967.
Activity: 121
Merit: 92

Do you think if the price will come back 1,050$ ? I'm ready to re-buy if the price is down at 800$.
it seems the price is hard to return back above 1,000$ because the Panic sellings happened. Just wait and see.  
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think the lower price will cause panic selling and lower the price more as usual, i think it will trend down back to the $700 region within the next week or so, hopefully im wrong and the price will jump back and peak again

i don't think it will go down in $700 region that is too much unless there are some big issues in bitcoin like the mtgox in the past where it is the reason why btc price went down to around $200 AFAIK. with the current movement and without major issues i only think around $900 floor price this time and will continue to spike in the next few weeks.
You know why price dropped to $200 back then? because difficulty wasn't as today, now the price will only drop to $650 if something like mtgox or whatever happens, but now with a new investors and mining farms you should hope for $900 and $980 in 2017.

If you cant sell because no one is allowed to buy you can have thousands mining farms and price will crash. The Market decides the Price not the Producer...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Probably last chance to buy under $1k
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I think the lower price will cause panic selling and lower the price more as usual, i think it will trend down back to the $700 region within the next week or so, hopefully im wrong and the price will jump back and peak again

i don't think it will go down in $700 region that is too much unless there are some big issues in bitcoin like the mtgox in the past where it is the reason why btc price went down to around $200 AFAIK. with the current movement and without major issues i only think around $900 floor price this time and will continue to spike in the next few weeks.
You know why price dropped to $200 back then? because difficulty wasn't as today, now the price will only drop to $650 if something like mtgox or whatever happens, but now with a new investors and mining farms you should hope for $900 and $980 in 2017.
I think next Floor will be around 500Dollars. The Problem is the Chinese Governence which will decide not to allow BTC anymore and to hurt users very much that are using btc.

Dang, somebody beat me to this.

Amazing thing is the Chinese Commies have allowed bitcoin price to rise so high, I was told they wouldn't, but sometimes Chairman Mao can be a bit shifty. I guess they've had enough, they will continue to crack down on bitcoins to stop their people from sending all their money abroad. This was an expected turn of events, do not get caught with your pants down. Sell now, we'll see $500 or even lower.

I think also we will see Again Prices lower than 500 $
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I think next Floor will be around 500Dollars. The Problem is the Chinese Governence which will decide not to allow BTC anymore and to hurt users very much that are using btc.

Dang, somebody beat me to this.

Amazing thing is the Chinese Commies have allowed bitcoin price to rise so high, I was told they wouldn't, but sometimes Chairman Mao can be a bit shifty. I guess they've had enough, they will continue to crack down on bitcoins to stop their people from sending all their money abroad. This was an expected turn of events, do not get caught with your pants down. Sell now, we'll see $500 or even lower.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
As like there is no reason why it was going up and now same happening why it falling. It seems people are just taking profit into that correction phase. I hope this time we will be stable above $940.
Activity: 490

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...

it is so hard to tell at this point.
the newbies aka weak hands were shaken out pretty good with this panic shakeout. there is a total of 140KBTC (excluding Chinese of course) volume right now! i don't think there is anybody left to panic and push the price lower Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hopefully it will stabalize in ythe $800 to $950 range for a few months. It needs to get boring again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Bitcoin's price in my speculation is that it will continue to go down slowly in a few days from now but it will stop and start rising again, or stabilize on a price under 700$ so if you plan to buy now maybe delay it for later since the chance of it from rising again to above 1000$ this week or another or maye months from now is 50/50 so better wait for a better price than to regret it later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Pages:
Jump to: