Pages:
Author

Topic: Now That Bitcoin Is Under $1000 Again.. Again... - page 4. (Read 2553 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Perhaps. That seems reasonable. Of course that will only be the short term movement - the long term I still see it move to fresh highs.

I am of the same opinion. This is just a knee jerk reaction. Bitcoin will recover from this fall. Best time to add is now. Buy bitcoin as a long term investment. Other well established Alts looking attractive at the current price levels. You can add now slowly.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
What will happen now that bitcoin is under 1000, will it bounce back up from 940 or will it continue to spike down? Personally I believe it will continue to spike down a bit and slowly go back up, my guess would be 850-875 and from there it will stabilize.

I'm sure you are right . I have a thought the same as yours. I'm waiting for the price of 800-850$ to buy again. But I think it will come back 1,050$ in next 24 hours. Do you know if is there anything bad coming?
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Perhaps. That seems reasonable. Of course that will only be the short term movement - the long term I still see it move to fresh highs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
What will happen now that bitcoin is under 1000, will it bounce back up from 940 or will it continue to spike down? Personally I believe it will continue to spike down a bit and slowly go back up, my guess would be 850-875 and from there it will stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: