Pages:
Author

Topic: Now that GAW is in deep shit, let's speculate - page 2. (Read 4805 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wait so are they not legit? I saw a lot of people promtoting a hashlet thread etc...

Nope it's a ponzi scheme now, possibly since the beginning

is pbmining too? what cloud sites are legit.. theres too much to read to catch up.. im at work.

but i can follow up on a lot of stuff..

None, do not mine, safely hodl Bitcoin, otherwise you're begging someone to even return your initial investment, let alone a profit.

thanks, i appreciate the feedback.

looks like ill have to buy hopefully when its cheap. lol. why cant there be honest fuken business, everything has to be a shit show.. like everyone copying BFL especially.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
wait so are they not legit? I saw a lot of people promtoting a hashlet thread etc...

is pbmining too? what cloud sites are legit.. theres too much to read to catch up.. im at work.

None, do not mine, safely hodl Bitcoin, otherwise you're begging someone to even return your initial investment, let alone a profit.

legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Stay away from GAW, soon the only thing you will be able to do over there is have stake in paycoin which right now is completely worthless and has no official release date since they keep pushing everything back.  As of right now paycoin looks like it will go to sun then burn in a fiery death.   
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Panda and airflame are maybe the same person

Just to illustrate Panda's views on sockpuppets:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9470627
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9478966

No wonder she get's along so well with the Grand Puppet Master. Perfect person to handle GAW's sig campaign.
legendary
Gaw is a confirmed fraud
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I think they are scrambling to switch over to cashtakers POS now, maybe no more mining. This guy is so full of shit its not even funny. Kingscrown why did you delete your post? Maybe Josh can join your site fuck.io. I also see all the shills on here, OP what bait did you use (mentions gaw)? Panda and airflame are maybe the same person, always back to back comments on every topic about gaw, they disappear at the same time too.  Seems like buttgeek is a re-seller for gaw, shirts.

A tool I_IZ_Idiot came with his incredible stories. He's making these up is because months ago he used a sockpuppet account to lie that GAW owe him money and failed to get attention. Since then he's backing up every fake claim he can find and trolls. It's pathetic when a troll sockpuppet says that somebody is full of shit. Nobody can beat you here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
OK I have just seen another move by a member of the bit coin community who was threatened by GAW with legal action. And his move may put to end any speculation that GAW is not mining or does not have enough equipment to mine. He has gone via a back door, and GAW will need to prove every machine they have is FCC compliant. No by doing this GAW will need to disclose how many machines they have. If they do not provide numbers in the tens of thousand, then GAW might be found to have misrepresented the size of his company. I say good on you Scott as you will get closer to the truth then any one.

I think they are scrambling to switch over to cashtakers POS now, maybe no more mining. This guy is so full of shit its not even funny. Kingscrown why did you delete your post? Maybe Josh can join your site fuck.io. I also see all the shills on here, OP what bait did you use (mentions gaw)? Panda and airflame are maybe the same person, always back to back comments on every topic about gaw, they disappear at the same time too.  Seems like buttgeek is a re-seller for gaw, shirts.
legendary
OK I have just seen another move by a member of the bit coin community who was threatened by GAW with legal action. And his move may put to end any speculation that GAW is not mining or does not have enough equipment to mine. He has gone via a back door, and GAW will need to prove every machine they have is FCC compliant. No by doing this GAW will need to disclose how many machines they have. If they do not provide numbers in the tens of thousand, then GAW might be found to have misrepresented the size of his company. I say good on you Scott as you will get closer to the truth then any one.

Door in the face technique
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Activity: 560
Merit: 502

Haha.  He won't respond with the NDA because he cant provide one.  Everything he says is hearsay.  He could say he has a magic pink unicorn that farts rainbows in his closet but he is under NDA to not show it.  It's all bullshit at this point.  All he is doing is priming the pump trying to make him and his investors more money on the backs of these so called hashlet "miners".  It's all word play to keep the game going.  Every time prices in the hashmarket fell Josh comes out and pumps the crowd up to keep prices aloft

Hashlets are the worst miner to come into existence.  A Hashlet Prime has an ROI over 500 days if difficulty was flat and prices didn't change over that time.  

Even the Vaultbreakers were a joke.  All the chest puffing about scrypt mining is his house and well after KNCminer ships their Titans, GAW has yet to ship a VB.  Why?  On they had problems delivering on the promise to ship before KNCminer because the company that made the miners for GAW went under.  So not GAW is scrambling to try to get something out to the customers that wanted physically miners months after they were supposed to ship.

Bro, are you really serious? You have LARGE LTCGear SIGNATURE which screams that LTC is more or less the best mining experience with fast ROI. And you are bashing GAW? How fair is that?
Activity: 262
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Now now, let's let Josh have some family time around the Thanksgiving holiday. He can't be expected to defend his lies and backtracking all the time, even if it is a full-time job.

This might be the last Thankgiving he celebrates outside of prison for the next four years.
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
They forced their hundreds of thousands of user's accounts into enabling 2fa, without being able to disable it, before they can withdraw ANY bitcoin. Plus, they pushed their "ICO" back 2 weeks so they can rake more free profits from people pointing their hashlets at "HashPoint" pool AKA store credit to buy this magical $20 coin with for $4. So, they done goofed to say the least.

i can withdrawal BTC and have no 2FA.

Really? I guess only certain people can do it then...

legendary
Let's end them
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Haha.  He won't respond with the NDA because he cant provide one.  Everything he says is hearsay.  He could say he has a magic pink unicorn that farts rainbows in his closet but he is under NDA to not show it.  It's all bullshit at this point.  All he is doing is priming the pump trying to make him and his investors more money on the backs of these so called hashlet "miners".  It's all word play to keep the game going.  Every time prices in the hashmarket fell Josh comes out and pumps the crowd up to keep prices aloft

Hashlets are the worst miner to come into existence.  A Hashlet Prime has an ROI over 500 days if difficulty was flat and prices didn't change over that time.  

Even the Vaultbreakers were a joke.  All the chest puffing about scrypt mining is his house and well after KNCminer ships their Titans, GAW has yet to ship a VB.  Why?  On they had problems delivering on the promise to ship before KNCminer because the company that made the miners for GAW went under.  So not GAW is scrambling to try to get something out to the customers that wanted physically miners months after they were supposed to ship.

You spreading lies about his wife that she's supposedly the daughter of Stuart Fraser was the biggest joke... on you. You're still trying to play detective although you obviously suck at it.
I haven't seen you apologize for drawing his family into your stories, but what would you expect from an internet troll.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Also can we get proof that the two companies that were to make the Vault Breakers actually went under or any proof that you had ordered them to be made?

I've asked him in the past to name these companies, but he just ignores the question.

Figured as much sadly.  This time he can't hide behind anything so he should have no problem releasing that information.  The fact that he won't points to the VaultBreakers were never being made.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Also can we get proof that the two companies that were to make the Vault Breakers actually went under or any proof that you had ordered them to be made?

I've asked him in the past to name these companies, but he just ignores the question.
Pages:
Jump to: