Pages:
Author

Topic: Now we have to do a live video to participate (KYC) - page 2. (Read 155 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Just wait.  Its a matter of time till the scammers pull off a huge heist of passports and live video of the less intelligent of us here who freely give their information up.  Its coming just sit back and watch.  This is a terrorists/crimals wet dream.  
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
lol, video? really? I don't know what this project is, but it's cheating you. For kyc you only need photos of your documents and that all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
WTF is up with having to do a live webcam feed to pass KYC to participate in airdrops, bounties and ICO's?  Are you guys actually doing this?  Seems like a huge personal security issue.  I don't even use the webcam to talk to my family let alone some mysterious crypto project that is going to do god knows what with my personal information.   

.gov agent sets up project, finds out who is using this new currency that is in direct competition with theirs and now has you on video tape trying to purchase it.  Look up Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi to see what happens when you stop using the central bankers currency. 

We as a community should come together to stop this.  Using JPMorgan is more private, secure and less risky than this.  I really see no point in Crypto other than to profit if this is the direction things are going.  It seems as though the movement is being dismantled.

Even in bounties they will require KYC? nah,i am not joining any of these,KYC is so risky to take.I dont want my identity to be compromised because you will never know if your ID would be sold to others or it might be used to identity thefts which is not a good thing,cryptocurrencies are decentralized and KYC is making the opposite,not joining any,no no i am not joining!
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
The people with brains do the following,

1) Let the FOMO warriors do the videos and send in their passports.
2) Wait for them to dump (the price 99% of the time goes right down to the ICO price in the opening days)
3) Buy Anonymously on an exchange when the price dumps
4) WIN
5) Watch the FOMO warriors cry that they're a victim of identity theft or worse yet have their info used in a crime.

Never ever give your personal information to people online.  They are teaching this to my 7 year old in school.  Amazing adults are actually doing this.

Also keep in mind any project requiring this doesn't really care much about your personal security or the crypto movement at large so it may be better to boycott them.  We can make this BS stop if we all just simply say no.

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
WTF is up with having to do a live webcam feed to pass KYC to participate in airdrops, bounties and ICO's?  Are you guys actually doing this?  Seems like a huge personal security issue.  I don't even use the webcam to talk to my family let alone some mysterious crypto project that is going to do god knows what with my personal information.   

.gov agent sets up project, finds out who is using this new currency that is in direct competition with theirs and now has you on video tape trying to purchase it.  Look up Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi to see what happens when you stop using the central bankers currency. 

We as a community should come together to stop this.  Using JPMorgan is more private, secure and less risky than this.  I really see no point in Crypto other than to profit if this is the direction things are going.  It seems as though the movement is being dismantled.

Pages:
Jump to: