Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW you will buy BTG or NEO ??? - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
Btg is bit cheaper than neo, but we should remember its not the price that we are aiming to invest in an altcoin, we must consider the ongoing project that makes the coin more capable to increase its price, btg is a fork of bitcoin, i think neo has a good project.
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
I don't think BTG is worth comparing to NEO. NEO is the future, BTH only fork, created to intercept the target money from BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
As for my mind, the perspective of BTG is more limited and less obvious in comparison with NEO. Frankly speaking, Bitcoin Gold is more speculative story for me. I see much more potential value in NEO and if I have to choose only one, it'll definitely be NEO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
    Dear all members
At present the price of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing sharply, in which I pay special attention to the two coin BTG and NEO, currently they have almost the same price, NEO I think it has great potential because it is a coin of China and many coin based on it, BTG's current price is at its lowest since it's listed on the coin, is also very good to buy. So how do you think about these two coin, and why do you choose it?
  Thank you so much !!!

Why did the choice come between these tokens?
1. The first BTG, which is generally not clear how it turned out to be on the market and who supports it ... the next spiculation and earning money from the air.
2. NEO good technology is behind it, but the disadvantage is that for a long time there are no changes .. everything just stands as in a swamp without movements ....... it's very frustrating because I myself really believe in NEO: (
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 01, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
    Dear all members
At present the price of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing sharply, in which I pay special attention to the two coin BTG and NEO, currently they have almost the same price, NEO I think it has great potential because it is a coin of China and many coin based on it, BTG's current price is at its lowest since it's listed on the coin, is also very good to buy. So how do you think about these two coin, and why do you choose it?
  Thank you so much !!!

Neo is in my opinion a more reliable investment, BTG is more risky. I think that it is possible to invest 70-80 in NEO, and 20-30 in BTG.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
I am not at all sure that the BTG has a future through the 2-3 year. What's the point of it was to do a spin off and separated from the bitcoin is unclear for me.            
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 31, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
Neo would be much better it could replace ethereum's position in the market because ethereum and neo has almost the same platform and the only thing they are different to is NEO has more advance technology than ethereum and i dont think BTG will give you much profits in the future,the hype of BTG was ended a long time ago so i prefer NEO for long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 03:05:10 PM
    Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

Are you serious? NEO all life! It will grow a lot and many interesting ICO on NEO are coming out such as EffectAI, Switcheo and Spotcoin!
Activity: 364
March 31, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
NEO is a centralized development platform.
Like Ripple, this give it speed advantages, but means that the team behind it has direct influence over the transactions.
This, of course, is a minus, but BTG is also not the best option ))
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 31, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
I will buy Neo and not BTG. IMO, Neo is so much better in term of technology.
Activity: 170
March 31, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
I would buy NEO.
I have read a lot about NEO and in my opinion will have a lot sucess.
NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
I would buy a neo, because it is less costly and more resuspicious.
+Commission in the NEO system is lower than in similar blockchain systems.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
I advise you to choose Neo. In my opinion, this is a very promising coin, which has potential in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
BTG is the bitcoin of a fork, and the founder's motivation is not pure, so I don't suggest you invest in this token, this is just a lot of hype, and NEO is indeed a good tokens, you can focus on.
I also have the same opinion, fork coin never escape the shadow of it! Usually less successful
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
oh so almost all of the members chose NEO, but one thing I wonder is that you guys don't  like  the coin  fork of Biticoin, I saw a project fork form Bitcoin very good is project. BTX, what do you think about the BTX project Huh
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
NEO is my investment choice. NEO has many partners in the market and they have sustainable development foundation. So your choice of NEO will generate high profits for you in the future. That's what I can recommend.
copper member
Activity: 346
March 31, 2018, 08:28:21 AM
I read a lot about NEO, and NEO's development over time is getting better and getting liked by its investors.
At this time some crypto developers have been using the NEO platform as their base and more will use it.
I prefer NEO compared to BTG.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 31, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
As far as BTG is concerned, I don't feel confident. I would prefer to buy Neo, as it is a Chinese project and called Chinese Ethereum. It has got a very high prospect in future, when the market would go in bull trend again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
I will buy NEO because NEO more promising than BTG.
NEO have good team and seriuosly developed by the team.
BTG have bad track record, it has spike at the price and I don't think that it will recover like the previous price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 08:17:10 AM
i will stick with NEO! and i will still buy more of these and keep my beliefs on this token potentials,
BTG is a good one too, i might hold some of it soon.
But as of now i want to focus on NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: