Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 17. (Read 37336 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11
ok, I have a different question an easy one:
have you tested the 2.2.1 ?
I have all zergpool algos at 0,001 mbtc/day with 4 GTX 1070 ti

I will go back to the 2.2 without the algo with trouble for the time being

mmm, may be not. I will try a clean install again

It runs fine for me.
can you simply tell use which directory / file we have to change ? I don't want to redo all the benchmark again on all the rigs

Only Zergpool files ine the Pools directory have been updated.
You could copy only those if you want.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
ok, I have a different question an easy one:
have you tested the 2.2.1 ?
I have all zergpool algos at 0,001 mbtc/day with 4 GTX 1070 ti

I will go back to the 2.2 without the algo with trouble for the time being

mmm, may be not. I will try a clean install again

can you simply tell use which directory / file we have to change ? I don't want to redo all the benchmark again on all the rigs
NPlusMiner 2.2.1 released

This is an urgent release to fix ZergPool Divisors.
If you use ZergPool, you need this one.

ZergPool changed divisor for Skein, Nist5, X13

https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

Dev Note: Next version will include an autoupdate feature which will greatly help in this kind of situation when pools are performing changes.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I read that some other guys had the same problem with too high hashrate in the calculated hashrate. I have wrong calculation not in all rigs, but in 2, one with 9 GPUs and another with 4 GPUs. The miner shows the correct hashrate and even if I delete the hahsrate in Stats and the calculations are correct, after some time this changes to the wrong hashrates.
Right now I have 'Lyra2RE2' on top and the correct hashrate would be 433 Mh/s but shows 2,27 GH/s. Sometimes I can earn 10.000 EUR/Day according to the calculations. That would be nice

Is this problem solved? I did not find it. Maybe someone could help

Screenshot:

Type: NVIDIA

Miner                  Algorithm           Speed mBTC/Day  BTC/Day EUR/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----                  ---------           ----- --------  ------- ------- ---------- ----
ccminerAlexis78        Lyra2RE2        2,27 GH/s   10,518  0,01052  68,297    0,00463 -
ccminersupaminer       X16r           99,37 MH/s    1,876  0,00188  12,181    0,01888 -
ccminerAlexis78x16r    X16r           98,69 MH/s    1,863  0,00186  12,098    0,01888 -
ccminerAlexis78        Skein           5,81 GH/s    1,854  0,00185  12,036    0,00032 -
ccminerAlexis78xevan   Xevan          36,80 MH/s    1,742  0,00174  11,311    0,04734 -
ccminerAlexis78        Hsr           125,37 MH/s    1,723  0,00172  11,190    0,01375 -
ccminerTpruvotx64      Lyra2z         17,75 MH/s    1,719  0,00172  11,160    0,09683 -
I am normally lauching Nplus when I don't know WTM or I don't have time to follow (I have 4 GTX 1070 asus )

Today, first time , I looked at the calculations from 2 pm till 9 pm while I was preparing and installing another rig.

While I almost saw on the benchmark page it was mining always at >1 mbtc/day the number displayed in green is 0.6 mbtc.
The Pool cann't help as I have other 3 similar  rigs, same wallet, pointing at ahashpool all together.

I was wondering if its the benchmarking that is wrong( speed is correct) its the API coming from Ahashpool or its the fact that more than one rig share the same wallet that is creating this dicotomy.
Or its a bug, but I doubt, as once I week the total amount from the 4 rigs is meeting the expectations, Ideas ?

Activity: 9
THANK YOU !

i cant figure out why this is appearing and how to fix it should i just leave it

cant download suprminer ?
here is picture

https://imgur.com/a/DAXOF1f

any suggestions ? 2.1.3 works ok
thank you!

In the Miners folder edit line 4 in the ccminersupaminer.ps1
Change from
Code:
$Uri = "https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases/download/1.2/suprminer-1.2.7z"
to
Code:
$Uri = "https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases/download/1.5/suprminer-1.5.7z"
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
i cant figure out why this is appearing and how to fix it should i just leave it

here is picture

thank you!

In the Miners folder edit line 4 in the ccminersupaminer.ps1
Change from
Code:
$Uri = "https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases/download/1.2/suprminer-1.2.7z"
to
Code:
$Uri = "https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases/download/1.5/suprminer-1.5.7z"
Activity: 9

here is picture

thank you!
Benchmark is wrong, i do 41mh with x16r and enemyminer
It says 20mh 50% less... So can't be accurate

For x16r use suprminer (ccminersupaminer.ps1).  I've just ran a test tonight on all the x16r miners (except enemy) and suprminer was the best.  I don't trust enemy and I don't believe their benchmarks.  Note that suprminer 1.6 is beta.  Use 1.5

Suprminer
Ravencoin
Nevermore
Ravenminer

What were the % gains between them? What -i did you use?

I ran them concurrent a few weeks back and stuck with nevermore.x64 v0.22 -i 20 as it beat out the rest by ~4%.

2 x 1080ti no OC

Suprminer 33.75
Ravencoin 31.14
Nevermore 26.00
Ravenminer 23.48

Using default intensity.
Activity: 84

For x16r use suprminer (ccminersupaminer.ps1).  I've just ran a test tonight on all the x16r miners (except enemy) and suprminer was the best.  I don't trust enemy and I don't believe their benchmarks.  Note that suprminer 1.6 is beta.  Use 1.5

Suprminer
Ravencoin
Nevermore
Ravenminer

What were the % gains between them? What -i did you use?

I ran them concurrent a few weeks back and stuck with nevermore.x64 v0.22 -i 20 as it beat out the rest by ~4%.
x16r works, x17 doesn't.
But I "REM" it and it works with Alexis

I use Alexis for x17.

For x16r use suprminer (ccminersupaminer.ps1).  I've just ran a test tonight on all the x16r miners (except enemy) and suprminer was the best.  I don't trust enemy and I don't believe their benchmarks.  Note that suprminer 1.6 is beta.  Use 1.5

Suprminer
Ravencoin
Nevermore
Ravenminer
x16r works, x17 doesn't.
But I "REM" it and it works with Alexis
I did follow the instructions,(thanks)  also renaming enemy to ccminer... but it closed right 2 second after start benchmarking, probably  I will need to change intensity, but isn't clear (to me !)where the script find it.
I will try tonight
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
I mined RVN by my own , and noticed I've been quite faster with Enemy 1.08.
there is any chance to change the miner for x16r ?
At list with suprminer 1.6 that is open source ?

There are instructions in the optional miner folder that tell you have to enable enemy.
I mined RVN by my own , and noticed I've been quite faster with Enemy 1.08.
there is any chance to change the miner for x16r ?
At list with suprminer 1.6 that is open source ?
Got one more issue - sometimes ccminer stops working or crashes. Does this miner check hash or something like that? Last time it froze for an hour. I can use watchdog, but it will reboot the system and reset the estimates.

btw, the difference between estimates and real income is around 30-40% for zergpool and ahashpool. Looks too much for me. Is it okay for pools to be that optimistic?

Could be overclocked too much.
This is the same point that I was making recently - 'what is stability?' ... I'll have a NemosPlus instance running for 9 days and then suddenly come up with a ccminer failure on a "known stable" algo / OC.
Power Targets are constant, ambient temp similar, surge arrestor in the electrical panel.

Could you provide details on the type of error of ccminer behavior you experimented?

NPlusMiner includes a Monitor option that you might wanna look at.

I have rigs running for more than 12 days as of now and not one issue.
I've seen them running for more than an month with no issue. I tend to call this stability Wink

I totally understand that on some different configurations, it might be a bit less stable and it is interesting to hear about it to improve NPlusMiner.
Keep in mind that NPlusMiner relies on the miner programs themselves, it cannot fix everything. Depending on the error you see, it might be best to raise the issue to ccminer.

Pages:
Jump to: