Pages:
Author

Topic: [NPXS] Pundi X Speculation - page 2. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 21, 2018, 10:19:31 AM
Too many people are waiting for the pump from the listing on Binance. The diagram shows the increased volume of trades at a price reduction. Obviously, someone sells a lot. I think this can happen on Binance and many will be disappointed.
Unfortunately, I was right. After the listing on Binance, the volumes began to increase sharply, but these are the volumes of sellers. After a big rise listing on Binance - not the best move.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:35:42 AM
The Pundi X is a PoS device that connects to a block of Xplugins for the convenience of buying credits like buying bottled water.
Pundi X is continuing to innovate and optimize POS solutions with vendors, including hardware, software and security.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
All new coins that get listed on binance receive a big pump, this will the same for pundi X. After the pump, a (big) correction occurs to return to its original value (before it got listed on binance).
Well, the last poneti not all rose after Binance, the same quarkchain generally subsided. I think today the pump will be just before the start of trading on other exchanges. Although, as a pundix holder, I would like growth ))) But the market has not yet moved to the pumps stage
listing in binance is the dream of all traders, because most likely the price will be pumped. so the holders of pundix are currently waiting for big profits. and hopefully it will happen quickly
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 20, 2018, 10:13:58 PM
All new coins that get listed on binance receive a big pump, this will the same for pundi X. After the pump, a (big) correction occurs to return to its original value (before it got listed on binance).
Well, the last poneti not all rose after Binance, the same quarkchain generally subsided. I think today the pump will be just before the start of trading on other exchanges. Although, as a pundix holder, I would like growth ))) But the market has not yet moved to the pumps stage
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 20, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
They will be more promising pumped after the Binance listing.
I have heard about it too on social media but it's better to say that it will be pumped after it gets listed on binance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:54:58 PM
I heard about Pundi X project very late when they win the community coin of the month competition in Binance. They will be more promising after the Binance listing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
I would rather think about pundi x considering its long term potential, it is very speculative coin I see but it is hard to make money from speculations for most people so I would avoid trading pundi x now.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 05:28:51 PM
I just want to clarify what you're saying here.  From what I see, the pattern is that there is a pump just before the Binance listing, and then a dump/correction once it actually is listed, and the volumes are there for the selloff. So are you saying that anyone interested in PundiX should just wait a couple of days after the listing in order to get the most 'realistic' value for it?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
June 20, 2018, 04:50:49 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 20, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
This is a really cool project, I keep more with ICO and I really like how they conduct their business. They always have something going on. And as for me, a very useful product - to attract the masses in crypto
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
Real reality is a reflection of hope is very good. It can change the fate of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 20, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
Pundi X has been performing great in this weak market.  Just wait and see what it does when market starts moving up strongly. Addition to Binance is a big plus. 
The fact is that everything depends on the demand not only in the markets, but also the demand for this project in the society. In any case, the value of pundi X will be proved by the proportional work of the team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
June 20, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
Pundi X has been performing great in this weak market.  Just wait and see what it does when market starts moving up strongly. Addition to Binance is a big plus. 
Activity: 504
June 20, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
I thin kthe price of Pundi X will go more down in the next time. The markets are still very weak and there are better coins that show more active progress. I will not invest there and I will throw my money into some other coins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
Pundi X [NPXS] is another pump and dump altcoin beware if your hold this coin .
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
June 20, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
After the dust falls and the token swap is completed I think NPXS may be among the top 20 of CoinMarketCap, the project has been gaining ground, and now that it's listed on Binance will be available to a much larger audience. I think if everything goes as planned the future is brilliant.
Activity: 1092
June 20, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
after the coffer entrance binancesaya many flaws are wrong, maybe many who predict the price of purse will rise drastically but in fact pundi subject to dump
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 20, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
Too many people are waiting for the pump from the listing on Binance. The diagram shows the increased volume of trades at a price reduction. Obviously, someone sells a lot. I think this can happen on Binance and many will be disappointed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
its very good to invest and hold this token,after listed in binance iam sure thats price will up and its very best to hold a long time..
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
latest news on Pundix is they tie-ups with pos terminals to offer merchant services so Pundix is on bullish mode we can see more growth and price hike in the coming days
Pages:
Jump to: