Pages:
Author

Topic: [NPXS] Pundi X Speculation - page 3. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 05:52:43 AM
When does the 7% monthly airdrop finish or does it not have an expiry date?

The supply will increase too quickly even if it gets reduced by the eventual POS burn off
7% monthly airdrop finish in December this year then the percentage will go to the level 2%. And this is not an airdrop, but rather a defrost of purchased tokens...
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
This is a very good project and I believe that if it is well managed, It will become very successful in future and will be among the best token in crypto because of the good feature it has. Though it will still go through correction which I am sure but I believe the correction will help it become more stable and potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 20, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
When does the 7% monthly airdrop finish or does it not have an expiry date?

The supply will increase too quickly even if it gets reduced by the eventual POS burn off
Activity: 476
June 20, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
Pundi X is really a very good project! I noticed it at the time of ICO and since then I have never lost the feeling that this project is bound to become successful, it all happened Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 01:35:45 AM
I think after listing pump on the Binance we will see the normal correction. In such market coin made impossible. And the correction is a good continuation now. Later when the market will up project will have chance to grow more
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
PUNDIX coins will soar very rapidly by looking at the ecosystem, let alone supported by advisor advisor who is reliable and very experienced. not close the possibility of PUNDI X attracted many investors.
Most likely the prospect of the pundi x is very good and will be a potential altcoin for the future, because we can see the movement very quickly at this time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
June 17, 2018, 07:05:09 PM
Pundi X is leading in Binance listing voting now so i hope you bought it and waiting moon and lambo but what is your target price to sell it - $0.02 or higher?

I think mostly tokens are pumped pre-listing and after listing on binance they usually got dumped badly, looks like people buy from different small exchanges in big amounts and then sell once it lists on binance where they get good liquidity they get whatever profit they can and the price goes down.
Activity: 484
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
PUNDI X is the coin of the year to me. See the team working hard to make sure their products circulate round the world and through that process spread their upcoming events. They have been listed on some exchanges recently and currently running for No 1 place on Binance 7 community votes. I am Holding some PUNDI anyway.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 17, 2018, 06:17:58 PM
it is true token pundi x should be a topic,because I think the token pundi x has a bright future and I see in telegram pundi x will enter market binance very good news and will increase the price of token pundi x so it's better to buy pundi x now
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 05:56:55 PM
Pundi X is leading in Binance listing voting now so i hope you bought it and waiting moon and lambo but what is your target price to sell it - $0.02 or higher?
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
June 17, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
NPXS will be added back to the Bancor Web App when the PundiX smart contract is fully operational.

https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1008281148009697280
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:09:59 PM
during this year NPXS price will rise steadily because the concept of dividend of 7.3% every month given dev.tapi my prediction next year the price will be stable with the highest rate 0.02 dollars
the price can fall and grow. the project is really good, and the team too.
but this does not always pay off in the market. I think that in the near future it will be the fall of this sign. and only after some growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
Hello friend, i make this thread coz it seems interesting to talk about this token. one of a few project which has useful physical product, xpos, this device will change crypto world.

And crazy growth from last month, i remember my npxs worth less than $200 but now it's worth more than $1400, really crazy. the team really know how to spike up the price

*in case you don't know yet, this is pundi x ann thread

HYPE THIS: (May 17)Pundi X partnership with Wanchain >> https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/17/wanchain-and-pundi-x-labs-partner-to-build-super-financial-market-on-the-blockchain/

Probably, Im dont have Pundi X but I will say to this coin are great project and their development has going faster. If I have a Pundi X, the way I will do is to Hold the half and sell the Half so that I will get profit and I keep also. And I think this coin is for longterm so that it can brings a good future
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 18, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
during this year NPXS price will rise steadily because the concept of dividend of 7.3% every month given dev.tapi my prediction next year the price will be stable with the highest rate 0.02 dollars
Activity: 747
May 18, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Hype is over and the price will be back again, to give around 7 percent as airdrop to the npsx holder is not a good idea in my opinion. More people will get more NPXS and i guess that will be affecting the market soon. Remember it's the same as dividend and there is no differences
hype will always come for pundi x
and every transactions through xpos will burn some token, so maybe that big monthly airdrop will no longer a problem after xpos start working
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 09:40:31 PM
I'm also holding some Pundi X in my wallet and plans to hold it for 1 years. I'm waiting for the dev team to focus on their development of the project.
The price already rise more than 1500% in less than 2 months, Really" great achievement by NPXS team.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 16, 2018, 08:25:36 PM
This project is really crazy, up Away.
Very sorry to sell 400K NPXS with 1 ETH, but if sold now can reach 5 ETH or more.
A good project just wait until consensus is over and we will see NPXS will to the moon.
Finding a good project with very low valuation is the only thing i would like to do as an investor and i took the opportunity to invest in it when the price was really low and their POS devices could have an impact on the market and if you knew that you wont be selling your coins in the beginning. The price is spiking high and it is still not trading in popular exchanges and i am seeing a good potential in the long term.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
You are right, this is really a crazy project, the coin's price has grown 10 times in such a short period of time! I got a few of these coins on airdrop, the cost of which was initially about $ 10, and now is over $ 200! And at the same time I get 7% of the amount every month. I want to believe in the further development of the project and even greater growth in the value of NPXS!
this becomes an exciting statement for prospective coin owners. where if the price of coins rise multiples will certainly continue to be hunted by traders and this becomes a good news if in the future the price of this coin can fly higher.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 16, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
New Partnership with Wanchain... that's a news. Future is bright... I hope will see some new exchange soon.And we could see the price rising again
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Hello friend, i make this thread coz it seems interesting to talk about this token. one of a few project which has useful physical product, xpos, this device will change crypto world.

And crazy growth from last month, i remember my npxs worth less than $200 but now it's worth more than $1400, really crazy. the team really know how to spike up the price

*in case you don't know yet, this is pundi x ann thread
This project is really crazy, up Away.
Very sorry to sell 400K NPXS with 1 ETH, but if sold now can reach 5 ETH or more.
A good project just wait until consensus is over and we will see NPXS will to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: