Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 103. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Anyone knows how to mine solo ? ( excluding with wallet )

Huh

Guys ? Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
IPO or Pow?It seems to be unclearly

The Noir Group will be creating Decentralized Autonomous Software/Corporations based on blockchain technology.  So, they will be crypto coins.  These coins will give you ownership to these DASs/DACs.  They will hopefully be profitable.  NoirShares is the base currency of the group and it's already launched and trading on Poloniex.  Holding NoirShares gives you a share in the projects.  So, it's currently not an IPO.  But, as projects get announced, they will open up funding on the individual projects.

I'm not on the team but I'm a big supporter.  Ask me any questions.

Activity: 585
I am selling a script that will allow you to mine at cca. 3200 cpm for R9 280X (I think that shows up on the pool as around 40 H/s), 4000 cpm R9 290X on stock settings. Works on Linux and Windows. Price is 0.3 btc, PM if you're interested.
is this a VBA script? Cheesy
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I am selling a script that will allow you to mine at cca. 3200 cpm for R9 280X (I think that shows up on the pool as around 40 H/s), 4000 cpm R9 290X on stock settings. Works on Linux and Windows. Price is 0.3 btc, PM if you're interested.
Activity: 585
IPO or Pow?It seems to be unclearly
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested in selling shares in the general fund please PM, had tons of IRL things and missed the last day to send in more funds.

Barwizi has asked me to offer 5 of his shares (5 BTC worth) for sale at the initial price ratio.  I will be handling the sale on his behalf.

Couple comments:

1.  Any questions, please PM me and not Barwizi.

2.  This doesn't open up the general fund and I will not take a variety of currencies.  BTC only and in 0.1 increments.  Please keep it clean and rounded, I would greatly appreciate not receiving a payment like .17512365. 

3.  This would make you a full participant including the mining operation.  Please note that we have not determined the use of these funds and the distribution amount (if any).  You can see the current status of the miners here: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

4.  Please PM with the transaction ID when you make a payment.  Payments should be made to this account: 1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

5.  Spreadsheet will be updated on an infrequent basis as time permits. 

Thank you and I hope that you take advantage of this very generous opportunity.

Logan 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Attention General Fund Participants

There is a new vote for General Fund members to consider.  Please PM Lajz99 if you are a Participant and haven't provided your email address or do not receive the email in the next day or so.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
the price is so stable, so I cann't buy more. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Anyone knows how to mine solo ? ( excluding with wallet )

Huh
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Is there mining hardware comparison list for CPU and GPU?

+1
Activity: 147
Some updates added to the announce OP, better TL;DR, updating address for our forum to noirtalk.com which currently will redirect to noirbitstalk.org, updated venture descriptions a bit

hyz
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
r05
Activity: 193
test cryptocoin please ignore
Really good to see a different algo coin with PoS with a solid team behind it. Really really positive for the long-term future of it - I really get fed up with coins which really on just one developer who, if they silent, the coin goes silent with them..

Best of luck to all of you involved - I'm really looking forward to being a long-term part of this endeavor.
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
If anyone is interested in selling shares in the general fund please PM, had tons of IRL things and missed the last day to send in more funds.

yes you can get my share for  20 BTC Wink it is a joke Wink

not from me sorry
Activity: 543
Is there mining hardware comparison list for CPU and GPU?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
now mutiple pool is so popular, could NRS push out that?

I'm not part of the team so I can't say whether it could or would be created.  My opinion is NoirShares isn't about the pump-n-dump crowd, although having a multi-pool could have some usefulness.  The Noir Group is about bringing crypto into the real world.  NoirShares will have a real value, not an artificially pumped one.
Jump to: