Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 104. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Updated title post:

Noir Group Financial Information
========================

There are two initial participating groups in Noir Group projects:

1.  General Fund - Now closed

The General Fund consists of participates who initially funded Noir Group and are entitled to participate in all projects untaken.

2.  Owners of NoirShares

NoirShares ("NRS") entitles you to a share of new DAS projects when they are launched.

General Fund

Participates listing is currently in draft format, please contact Logan at [email protected] if you notice any issues.

The General Fund ownership consists of the following individuals:
http://puu.sh/8aC6m.pdf

The general fund closed as of April 12, 2014.

NRS Owners

NoirShares ("NRS") entitles you to participate in projects when they are launched.  Snapshots will be taken of ownership at announced 'spin off' dates that will separate out projects as they are launched.

For example, if there are 1.6 Million NRS and you own 100,000.  That means you are entitled to 1/16 of the NRS share of any new DAS that are launched while you own the shares. 

Next snapshot date

No snapshots currently announced.

Venture financial information

* Noir Mining
The mining operation is currently up and running:
eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

Additional analysis and information will be provided once all the rigs have been set up and are producing.

LOGAN, my share is wrong. Additional 1000NRS haven't been written down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This look very interesting,  dunno why I didn't see this earlier.
Besides VTC I hardly ever buy into anything besides BTC but this I will buy and mine.

It's hard to follow the announcement page nowadays.  There is so much junk passing through it's easy to miss good projects.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
This look very interesting,  dunno why I didn't see this earlier.
Besides VTC I hardly ever buy into anything besides BTC but this I will buy and mine.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
very good logan, thank you very much

the internal value rises every day at NIG

I believe most sellers of shares nrs, have not understood that yet so right and should think about it when they sell their share so cheap.

increases the bitcoin, and the internal value of the NIG current BTC price increases $ 520. about $ 800, there is the next run
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
The new logo has power Smiley

maybe a little more white, then it does not look quite so out after dark world domination Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Updated title post:

Noir Group Financial Information
========================

There are two initial participating groups in Noir Group projects:

1.  General Fund - Now closed

The General Fund consists of participates who initially funded Noir Group and are entitled to participate in all projects untaken.

2.  Owners of NoirShares

NoirShares ("NRS") entitles you to a share of new DAS projects when they are launched.

General Fund

Participates listing is currently in draft format, please contact Logan at [email protected] if you notice any issues.

The General Fund ownership consists of the following individuals:
http://puu.sh/8aC6m.pdf

The general fund closed as of April 12, 2014.

NRS Owners

NoirShares ("NRS") entitles you to participate in projects when they are launched.  Snapshots will be taken of ownership at announced 'spin off' dates that will separate out projects as they are launched.

For example, if there are 1.6 Million NRS and you own 100,000.  That means you are entitled to 1/16 of the NRS share of any new DAS that are launched while you own the shares. 

Next snapshot date

No snapshots currently announced.

Venture financial information

* Noir Mining
The mining operation is currently up and running:
eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

Additional analysis and information will be provided once all the rigs have been set up and are producing.
NRS is a very good coin;

But it is less well-known, should strengthen propaganda!

But some fear is: The NVIDIA display card can mining, and has been released.

Is it right? “A card” also can have? If so, it must learn from the lessons of "MMC coin".

Because of this, the coin may focus.

YES, we should promote it, isn't?
This coin is only 5 million, now the price is very low.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
NRS is a very good coin;

But it is less well-known, should strengthen propaganda!

But some fear is: The NVIDIA display card can mining, and has been released.

Is it right? “A card” also can have? If so, it must learn from the lessons of "MMC coin".

Because of this, the coin may focus.
Activity: 168
Hshrate doubled in the last day! Things are brewing Smiley
Activity: 147
Can somebody reply to these questions:
1. You had to pay in something to get share in the general fund till 12th of april?
2. With Noirshares you can't get share in General Fund anymore but you will be able to pay in a share for future projects?
3. Does the ownership of Noirshares gives you any voting right in future projects?

1. General fund is closed now, but was bought into with BTC/PTS/NRS/NRB
2. NoirShares are now used to participate in individual projects as they are released. There will be funds opening for individual projects as they are finalized.
3. Ownership of NoirShares gives voting rights based on percentage % of ownership into each project.

hyz
Activity: 107
Can somebody reply to these questions:
1. You had to pay in something to get share in the general fund till 12th of april?
2. With Noirshares you can't get share in General Fund anymore but you will be able to pay in a share for future projects?
3. Does the ownership of Noirshares gives you any voting right in future projects?
Activity: 100
Will someone who runs blockquarry.com please contact me via email?  ([email protected])

I've been trying to use your "contact" form, but it keeps generating an error.

You should consider this fairly urgent. Smiley

I am an admin for it so I may be able to help.  I sent you an email.

I will also look at the contact for to see what is going on with that.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Will someone who runs blockquarry.com please contact me via email?  ([email protected])

I've been trying to use your "contact" form, but it keeps generating an error.

You should consider this fairly urgent. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think their should be a more detailed explanation on how to invest and where without directing to the other forum.

Simple Participation Guidelines

Currently, the only way to participate is to buy NoirShares for ownership rights in future DACs.  The General Fund is the only way to have a stake in all future projects, but funding closed on April 12, 2014.  It will be possible to participate in individual projects going forward, but we have to wait until funding opens for those ventures.  Nothing has been announced yet.
Noir Mining- Terahashes of dragon mining power at your command. (Membership closed!)
NoirSpace- QT-based Talk/Chat, Mine, Shop, Ads, Gaming, CDN and News, welcome to your new home!
NoirEx(change) – Fiat exchange for NoirShares, Noirbits, and re-branded sub coins built on NRS/NBT platform.

Project names are not final and reference internal development projects. Retail release and frontend integrations may or may not utilize the Noir name. Many Noir projects are backend plugins and systems intended for re-branded frontend utilizations.

Shares of the above projects are open for purchase through the General Fund.  Register on http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php for more information about NoirShares, Noir Distributed Systems, and how to participate.

NRS itself is built as a hybrid momentum Proof of Stake/Proof of Work - NoirShares is one of the first hybrid Momentum PoS/PoW cryptos. The momentum algorithm has memory hard qualities which reduce GPU mining advantages, changing difficulty almost instantly as hashrate changes, thereby accurately reflecting miner demand.  NoirShares also runs a self-maintaining blockchain that does not need many hard forks to keep it going. What all this basically means is that NoirShares is running the latest in coin hashing tech with the most efficiency and stability, laying the foundation for a truly effective DAC.
Activity: 10
now mutiple pool is so popular, could NRS push out that?
Activity: 7
hope improvement make nrs better

thanks
Activity: 10
Activity: 168
What projects are currently going on? What are the future plans for this. Thanks !
Activity: 100
NVIDIA cudaNRSwin version 0.1 for nrs2.blockquarry.com GPU pool.

Usage:
1) Register at: https://nrs2.blockquarry.com  and add a new worker and use x for password of your worker
2) Change the edit_me.bat: cudaNRSwin.exe

Example: cudaNRSwin.exe crz.worker0 0 avx

Versions:
- cudaNRSwin-0.1-cuda-2-crz - compute capability 2.+
- cudaNRSwin-0.1-cuda-3-crz - compute capability 3.+

Download:
Official download location: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jybkld8pr9cj175/CyKueEuVIV

Tips
If you like this software, please consider sending tips to:
BTC:  14AQXd2bqz45zaJWk3EwBB7xVYS45WhrRM
NRS:  9XPw5mYRLVw77prspwK2YL9xRPGqioKufy

New version up -> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jybkld8pr9cj175/CyKueEuVIV

Cheers!

Thanks for your work on this, it is appreciated.  I have updated the getting started page for the pool with some of this info. 
Jump to: