Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 96. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
yes, but now and again one of the guide level should Flag. and the masses keep up to date. I like to criticize. Wink

i forme you already have a good business. haha
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
That's just childish.
Don't half ass your product and blame the people who want to make it work. The entire dev team should be embarrassed.

Not only is this coin gpu resistant, it's outright any form of mining resistant Wink

why are you so angry? because you have your opinion, not enough?

now which will be the opinion of many, so break the pools

I'm not angry,  though lajz99 is starting to piss me off with his "I know you are what am I" responses.
Like I said, the devs should be embarrassed if specifically for this utter lack of respect for users.

I offered to host a pool. I pointed you in the direction of how to deal with DDoS. What more do you want? Should I just give you ssh access to my dedicated servers too? Seriously, you want CONSTRUCTIVE input? Provide constructive responses.

Anyway, enjoy your coin.
Hope it succeeds. The community needs something that works for once.
Glad to see this innovative idea has such a friendly team. It'll go far this way

Like my momma always said, if you can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen!  Thanks for your awesome "advice", best of luck to you!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That's just childish.
Don't half ass your product and blame the people who want to make it work. The entire dev team should be embarrassed.

Not only is this coin gpu resistant, it's outright any form of mining resistant Wink

I'm not angry,  though lajz99 is starting to piss me off with his "I know you are what am I" responses.
Like I said, the devs should be embarrassed if specifically for this utter lack of respect for users.

I offered to host a pool. I pointed you in the direction of how to deal with DDoS. What more do you want? Should I just give you ssh access to my dedicated servers too? Seriously, you want CONSTRUCTIVE input? Provide constructive responses.

Anyway, enjoy your coin.
Hope it succeeds. The community needs something that works for once.
Glad to see this innovative idea has such a friendly team. It'll go far this way
That's just childish.

You want to "make it work"?!?!  You're not doing anything but trolling this thread "newbie".  Not a single thing you have said was useful so just move along and let the adults go about their business while you mine the newest shitcoin...

keep cool Smiley

I'm the coolest!   Grin

Just not going to stand for trolling in this thread...if you don't have any useful input or don't like what we're doing then move along like I said in my first post...simple as that.
legendary
That's just childish.

You want to "make it work"?!?!  You're not doing anything but trolling this thread "newbie".  Not a single thing you have said was useful so just move along and let the adults go about their business while you mine the newest shitcoin...

keep cool Smiley
legendary
That's just childish.

That's just childish.

That's just childish.

EDIT:
Mario, if ypool picks it up that would be fantastic.
They already learned from PTS a few months back how to deal with DDoS and have stable servers under load.
What are their reasons for not wanting to host noirshares?
legendary
...I mean this was poorly planned and enough to make me want to put 0 effort into this coin.

If that's the case, please move along.  Thank you for your input,  however, the pro's of this algorithm outweigh the con's such as difficulty assembling a pool.  You can't blame the "coin" for pools getting dos'd...that's just absurd.

You mean I can't blame the devs for not actually building a pool?
In fact I can.

I'd hoped this could be the PTS that Invictus couldn't make.
DAC's for real maybe?

Alas, good concept, bad deployment, shitty community full of elitists out to make a buck.

I think we were all surprised by the sudden demand. and if it ypool.net for the second time to reject (by the way the speak German, is better for me) then they are stupid! really stupid!

but we have a Disskusion, that's good. Smiley
...I mean this was poorly planned and enough to make me want to put 0 effort into this coin.

If that's the case, please move along.  Thank you for your input,  however, the pro's of this algorithm outweigh the con's such as difficulty assembling a pool.  You can't blame the "coin" for pools getting dos'd...that's just absurd.

In fact I can.

DAC's for real maybe?

Alas, good concept, bad deployment, shitty community full of elitists out to make a buck.

Well, you can say what you please, however, you're just proving to everyone that you are what you say we are.

Try providing some useful input troll...

If that's the case, please move along.  Thank you for your input,  however, the pro's of this algorithm outweigh the con's such as difficulty assembling a pool.  You can't blame the "coin" for pools getting dos'd...that's just absurd.

In fact I can.

DAC's for real maybe?

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

^^^ Let's get it on there and get it going. There is a chance they might list NRS as a market pick coin as well.
Let them know about it.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nrs
Look at that chart. ^ ! Floor rising and no one would sell to me last night all night even with bids above floor.

Unfortunately, we do not need more exchanges, but more pool

Unfortunately, because the team didn't chose such a specific miner / protocol running more pool is a real pain and until somebody comes along with some infos on how to make that work, it seems like we're stuck with the DDoS'd pair for now.

I mean, really guys, running a proxy service isn't that hard, and it's pretty freaking cheap. You shouldn't be falling to DDoS attacks. By shouldn't, I mean this was poorly planned and enough to make me want to put 0 effort into this coin.
legendary
mario, we have several different team members working on different things, marketing is getting us onto exchanges, tech and developers are working on pools, so we are working on everything all the time! if you would like to participate in noirgroup discussion like pools feel free to join us on irc.freenode.net #noirgroup

not take seriously the saying Wink

I thought it would be nice for all pendant only if you happen to report someone from the team Wink purely provokation. with intentional

all good Wink

good answer from you
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
We have several different team members working on different things, marketing is getting us onto exchanges, tech and developers are working on pools, so we are working on everything all the time! if you would like to participate in noirgroup discussion like pools feel free to join us on irc.freenode.net #noirgroup

hyz
legendary
How to modify the cfg for the YAM miner to point it as my own user?
threads = 0
mining-params = nrs:av=0&m=512&donation-interval=50
mine = coyote://[email protected]:4020:4444:10013./nrs
#proxy = socks4a://127.0.0.1:9150
#proxy = socks5://127.0.0.1:1080
compact-stats = 1
print-timestamps = 0

User would be "miningviking.1" and password "x"
Some help here would be awesome!

i can help. for example

threads = 4 "for 4 cores, 0 = all cores"
mining-params = nrs:av=0&m=512& "512 memory for use"
mine = coyote://"yourworkername"."for example"1_"passwort may be"[email protected]:4020:4444:10013/nrs
compact-stats = 1
print-timestamps = 0

legendary

^^^ Let's get it on there and get it going. There is a chance they might list NRS as a market pick coin as well.
Let them know about it.

Look at that chart. ^ ! Floor rising and no one would sell to me last night all night even with bids above floor.

Unfortunately, we do not need more exchanges, but more pool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How to modify the cfg for the YAM miner to point it as my own user?
threads = 0
mining-params = nrs:av=0&m=512&donation-interval=50
mine = coyote://[email protected]:4020:4444:10013./nrs
#proxy = socks4a://127.0.0.1:9150
#proxy = socks5://127.0.0.1:1080
compact-stats = 1
print-timestamps = 0

User would be "miningviking.1" and password "x"
Some help here would be awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Let them know about it.

legendary
ypool.net rejected for a pool. but I'm still discussing on and have presented arguments. Finally, I had already at 15:02. nrs asked bellow to add. opportunity missed. I'd say.

http://ispace.co.uk/
has not yet responded, but not be declined. he works with the 30 TH SHA256 should be stable

anyone had success?
I work here clearly too much Cheesy

what do because coo cfo etc? Cheesy

everything in secret?

who c-cex.com exchange brought on the way?
is cool
Pages:
Jump to: