Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 92. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
NoirShares now accepted by processor altaccept.com, check them out!

good work, really
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
NoirShares now accepted by processor altaccept.com, check them out!

hyz
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dont forget give some voting on mintpal and cryptsy  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Anyone recieved PoS block ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
some1 now wanner to control the prcie and buy more nrs, every1 should notice that when you sell nrs, at the same time some1 is eating NRS, the more you sell, the more he will get in the low prcie. when you have a few, something may happen. lets see it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Anyone else having problems with nrs2.blockquarry trying to unlock account in settings?

I am trying to unlock to put in my wallet but I can't get an email from them to authenticate to unlock it.

I have recieved confirmation email instantly before 6 hours.

Every hour we have 5 free tickets in Mintpal, Hi guys, for NRS, please click your mourse.

Lets vote guys: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

legendary
Activity: 1400
Anyone else having problems with nrs2.blockquarry trying to unlock account in settings?

I am trying to unlock to put in my wallet but I can't get an email from them to authenticate to unlock it.
legendary

But now comes swinging into the network;)
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
NoirShares NRS can now be mined on ypool.net!! www.ypool.net

Oh! No!
That means I will mine less and less nrs.  Angry Angry
Yeah the glory days are over ... Sad
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
NoirShares NRS can now be mined on ypool.net!! www.ypool.net

Oh! No!
That means I will mine less and less nrs.  Angry Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I want to buy more shares in the NRS general fund if someone is interested in selling some of theirs.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
I've ported my CudaPTS miner to ypool's xpt protocol.  It now supports xpt/NRS mining there:

https://github.com/dave-andersen/cudaptsx

requires cuda to build.  I've only tested the build on Linux/Ubuntu.

Has a few very small speed improvements over the original pts version from a few months ago, but nothing revolutionary.  2% dev fee by default, controllable from the command line.
We need some way to get more buying pressure in the market, either through directly getting more investors interested in buying, or through some other method. Better to spread the wealth around to increase overall value cap, and better in terms of even distribution, which I feel is something vital to both DAC's and altcoins.

Trade volume is 50-100 times larger the last few days compared to only a week ago.
Better to rush slowly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Every hour we have 5 free tickets in Mintpal, Hi guys, for NRS, please click your mourse.
Ypool seems to be bugged, the pool claim to have found block 21475 4(!!!) times.
http://www.ypool.net/nrs/stats_blocks
OK they will be orphaned but still, something is not working alright.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
is there any profit calculator for this coin?

When need this!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We need some way to get more buying pressure in the market, either through directly getting more investors interested in buying, or through some other method. Better to spread the wealth around to increase overall value cap, and better in terms of even distribution, which I feel is something vital to both DAC's and altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: