Pages:
Author

Topic: NSA, CIA, IRS, DHS, ATF, FBI, GCHQ, Federal Reserve, ISIS are Terrorists - page 59. (Read 205615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
U.S. Embassies all over the world are put in place to conduct "Reconnaissance" (spy agency).
legendary
Google now a 'master of Washington influence'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLrGHToNp9M

Fake facts in US media affecting White House policies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_Qow4FTzw
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
Actor_Tom_Truong is the illuminati
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
interesting theory and I add that it has been suspected that everyone who talks about them is one of them too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
man reading parts of this forum is even more funny than reading alex jones shit....
roflmao
Activity: 134
I don't know if you seriously believe what you spew or if you are just a complete and total idiot. Perhaps you are just an excellent troll, which I hope that you are, because that would be brilliant.

You clearly have no understand of the Illuminati nor New World Order Initiative. It all goes back to what we believe is the beginning of humanity. It is when we as earthlings began to evolve from primates into early hominids. Then a local passerby of discovered our evolution, many of you refer of them as Lizard people...but in fact they are the Settite Empire.

The Settite Empire is an ancient race that has over a million years of evolution behind it. They wanted to harvest our planet for resources and they wanted to use earthlings as the labour force, but early hominids were very slow and dim-witted, so the Settites began their genetic engineering of us. Similarily another ancient race has also been doing just the same as the Settites, these are the Insectoid Collective. They have also been engineering our race for workers, and with both of their occupation of our planet it has lead them to war for us and our resources. In which I will explain further.

Scientifically the fossil remains of early hominids that we know of are actually the mistakes made by both aliens as they were genetically engineering us from apes. Although from the beginning Settites claim to have seeded earth for evolution as a colony, from what we know of as dinosaurs, but that was foiled by the Insectoids that attacked earth directly, which our only knowledge of that is what we believe is a meteor strike, that decimated 95% of life on earth, but in fact it was an Insectoid weapon. The Settites were not aware of this until after long space travel they returned in order to check on their progress and discovered what had happened, it was through that even the war for our planet and us began.

Through the ages, both of our alien overlords have been controlling humanity to its own gain. Early in our evolution they revealed themselves as gods and god-like entities to rule over us. As their training slowly took us over they knew they were able to hide and put away their whips and watch us evolve into the biological machines they wanted. As we formed societies, they wanted to keep control so that is how groups formed. Illuminati, Knights Templar, Triad, Yakuza, MedJay, Free Masons, Rosicrucians and many similar groups, they are all entities of our overlords meant to control us. Primarily the Illuminati is the order by the Settite Empire , infecting governments, social ladders, everything to keep us in check with their secret motives in mind. The depths of the alien overlord war is deep, as the Insectoid Collective are what remains of the Knights Templar trying to instill their New World Order, trying to break down the walls of governments, instilling unrest and deposition in every turn, turning the world to chaos as both the Settites and the Insectoids use us and control us as pawns in their war for us and our planet, our resources.

Edward Snowden is actually an Insectoid Drone, that has been implanted in the US Government to create dissent among society. Its a ploy to disrupt structure. Like all the Aliens, they must be shunned and kicked off our planet.

Every little thing that happens is by their design, to use us, to control us all, Settites controlling us with structure, and the Insectoids controlling us with anarchism and chaos, trying to rebuild what was already built. We can't let this go on any longer! Expose the Settite leaders, expose the Insectoid disruptors, free our planet, free us from the Alien Controllers. Your Illuminati theories are a start but they miss by miles, I know the truth. I shall reveal to you how.

Both the Settites and the Insectoids use special emitters to focus brains and send suggestions and orders to control minds. Both races have hive minds, networks. And through my psychic mind, I can travel the link when they try to focus my mind, and I have been able to travel the link and see the central network of both Hive minds, I have seen all that they see, as if I was one of them. They intend to control us and use our planet and people for their own gain. Once we are exhausted they will leave us behind, they help create us, mold us and will cast us out. Lets not let that happen, rise against the Aliens. Fight their mental control, when your mind feels hot, seek the heat, find the beam, invade the hive minds and see all for truth. Once we all know, they will be exposed and will be forced to flee or fight, and if its fight, we as humanity must be ready. We need to use what we learn and create our own hive mind, so we can think as one, as one earth, and liberate us all.

Say no to Aliens, say yes to Earth!

P.S. It's little known fact that Beliebers are the newest group to attempt to control humanity, the Insectoids have beginning at a young age to warp and control humanity, Rise against the Aliens!
legendary
NSA Records Every Phone Conversation of an Entire Country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wKuCaV7ehM
legendary
Stuxnet virus was made by the U.S. government and the Israel government.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESUwgYQSX5Y
legendary
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I believed the common people were better than the corrupt governments.

Until I read some shit on this site. That's all it took.

Dumb motherfuckers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Funny how the insane always talk to themselves.
legendary
CIA and NSA are private company own by the 13 terrorist european bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati. The Terrorist organization Illuminati using the NSA and CIA to help them capture America for the European Union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKL7np2rXk
Activity: 134
legendary
AT&T is now spying on all 300+ Million Americans for the NSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DCJELOcLks
legendary
'Alarming!' NY state steps up surveillance on...kids