Pages:
Author

Topic: NSA, CIA, IRS, DHS, ATF, FBI, GCHQ, Federal Reserve, ISIS are Terrorists - page 62. (Read 205627 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
Very interesting reads, even though OP might pull the trigger a bit too quickly.
Thank you, nontheless, and keep up, please!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I don't know what to believe anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
13 Bloodlines of the terrorist organization illuminati use the NSA to spy on 35 world leaders
http://news.yahoo.com/u-monitored-phone-calls-35-world-leaders-report-201250603.html
legendary
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Not lisen onotheer

if you know true

i make this maybe some people interest [Realy know some about] private elite and etc...

This my Topic

illuminati elite [The Committee of 300 . Secrets of the World Government] review  New   inform    8    190   Last post October 20, 2013, 10:16:34 PM

i just make informative

i am analize this say how much and what and how

i rusian

i wont say just  N1

goverment control all
fashion,oil,wars,guns,drugs,food,etc... religions
Not wont concurention

coz this china wars milions people die

uk  british and usa

rotshelds and rokfelers and sionizm

all izm this how nazism

Give oil and guns and amo to Hitler and give power control to miloins brains

people not guilty
politics this how coruptions how prostitution

today good
but tomorow your son die in heroin in geto this true carma

But

Bitcoin is realy future!

so maybe some be helpful this information
about situation in sirya in wrold planet

My topic about this

Discusion welcome

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/illuminati-elite-the-committee-of-300-secrets-of-the-world-government-review-313487

legendary
13 Bloodlines of the luciferian cult Illuminati used the NSA to spy on the Mexican president
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6DtfeyYPHo
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
But why do satanists want to read our emails

I take it you've never seen my emails.
LOL. Thanks for my laugh of the day!
Activity: 126
The people that fund and own the NSA are Satanic. That's what make the NSA on Team Satan.
Get it?
No, if that was true then YOU are satanic. Your logic makes absolutely ZERO sense. However, there is obviously no way of talking sense INTO you, either, so I won't try to.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
CIA monitors this forum and sent drug cartels to potentially assassinate me due to my peaceful philosophies and the fact I called out the government for importing cocaine and done doing all the coke coke.

Do not fear the criminals in action.
legendary
American Patriots strikes back.

$2 Billion NSA Spy Center is Going Up in Flames.
All high ranking Illuminati members in America are now "Kill On Sight"

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/10/08/2-Billion-NSA-Spy-Center-Going-Flames
Activity: 210

Satanists are very nosy.  Your neighbor that always tries to strike up a conversation, even when you got bags of groceries & a dog on a leash?  Satanist for sure.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

I take it you've never seen my emails.
Activity: 378
Did you watch/read dan browns work?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
The NSA is operated under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense, which has 3.28 MILLION employees, and you're calling them all satanists? They all have families and religions of their own, and if you're going to disregard that, you're the one doing Satan's bidding, causing turmoil and disrupting those who worship God in their various ways.

Satanists are the Bilderberg Group that own the NSA. They employ people to work for them that don't know the NSA is owned by the Devil worshipers cult illuminati (also known as the Bilderberg Group).
Activity: 434
The NSA is operated under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense, which has 3.28 MILLION employees, and you're calling them all satanists? They all have families and religions of their own, and if you're going to disregard that, you're the one doing Satan's bidding, causing turmoil and disrupting those who worship God in their various ways.

Satanists are the Bilderberg Group that own the NSA. They employ people to work for them that don't know the NSA is owned by the Devil worshipers cult illuminati (also known as the Bilderberg Group).

Here I thought they were just Fascist pigs. Thanks for clearing that up bud. Wink
legendary

Satanists are the Bilderberg Group that own the NSA. They employ people to work for them that don't know the NSA is owned by the Devil worshipers cult illuminati (also known as the Bilderberg Group). The Bilderberg Group are the currently supreme rulers of the planet Earth; that's why it has to be label as such. Anything else besides that is considered cowardice act.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
Activity: 434

KENNY ^^^

NOT

Kennedy ^^^
Pages:
Jump to: