Pages:
Author

Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes. - page 14. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Beer is 0.6$-1.5$.Hemm that infornation that somebody can kidnap you in 1-3 days is not true hehe because my country is really peaceful save ,where you heard that scam info?I am really confused how newspapers lie that Croatia have low corruption but we have most corrupted govrenents in Europe maybe in world.I cant belive how newspapers lying so much and make us idiots.I saw today that in English newspaper writes that Croatian water isnt good for drink for pipe but it is most clear water in Europe.We are popular because we have clear water and we can drink from pipe so we dont need to buy water and some stupid boy write lies in newspapers about all Europe country water.Neespaper workers have IQ like my shoes hehe.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Yea that is true.We every year growin thourism  5-10% more visitors.Visitors from TV says that everthing is cheap in my country for their pocket .Many pupils come to invest money in Croatia to brings pupils in my country.
We have Ultra party in Split where everybody is on drugs and alcohol and everbody fck everbody.We have also most beautiful and clean beaches in Europe and World.We have own American Havai beach,I want go there but I dont hqve enought money now.We have great food and drinks.We offer sea sports,mountain walk,hot parties,old buildings from history,we are corrupted hehe,we have many beaches for naked pupils,we have more things to offer,we have swimming pool with biggest wales in Europe,we are building own funny park like in Italy,we have hot local girls and boys with hot muscles and hot women tits often with clean pussy but if you want dirty pussy you can find it.

I can't somehow think I'd call all that corrupted.  In fact I heard a rumor to the opposite, that Croatia was new and emerging, and did not yet have the sort of institutionalized corruption of much of Europe.

Also I have heard that it is cheap.  But that you can get kidnapped for a day or two or three.

What is cheap?  How much is a beer?
Yea that is true.We every year growin thourism  5-10% more visitors.Visitors from TV says that everthing is cheap in my country for their pocket .Many pupils come to invest money in Croatia to brings pupils in my country.
We have Ultra party in Split where everybody is on drugs and alcohol and everbody fck everbody.We have also most beautiful and clean beaches in Europe and World.We have own American Havai beach,I want go there but I dont hqve enought money now.We have great food and drinks.We offer sea sports,mountain walk,hot parties,old buildings from history,we are corrupted hehe,we have many beaches for naked pupils,we have more things to offer,we have swimming pool with biggest wales in Europe,we are building own funny park like in Italy,we have hot local girls and boys with hot muscles and hot women tits often with clean pussy but if you want dirty pussy you can find it.
legendary
Popcorn1 you are jewish looser.UK will not destroy Croatia.Croatia will never be defeated....

I have heard from friends that Croatia is one of the best places in Europe to visit.

True?
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

They're so cute together there, for their photo op, huh ? Being a good ‎aппapaтчик today, aren't we ?
I will not be angry if my son  child become lesbian anc my girl child become gay but my son or girl eill never love same.It will nit be man fck man or girl fck girl.Lol that is possible to stop by learning child to be normal not to be retarded in head and be gay or lesbian.If I see gay or lesbian in my family when I create childs I will send them to doctor and cure them.If that not help they will bd punished until they become normal.In my family nobody isnt gay or lesbian.When we heard about gay or lesbian we call Adolf Hitler to kill all Jewish ,gay and lesbian popupation Cheesy
Popcorn1 you are jewish looser.UK will not destroy Croatia.Croatia will never be defeated.Serbia was trsing to destroy us but they failed,Turkey was attack us and we was warring 600 years and we win,Hungary attack us and we win,Italy was attack us and stolen theritory is again Croatian theritory.In Balkan region we are most powerful country and for Ukraine,Serbia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and other countries we are like little America fr those countries and girls from that countrief are going to Croatia to manny Coatian boys anc learn Croatian language and also Russian girls are going to Croatia to meet Croatian boys.We have own Havai on sea.In this countties pupils are talking that they like life in my country.Also we have many neighbour friends like citizents from Kosovo,Albania,Macedonia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and it will be new war Croatia VS Serbia because my country want attack Serbia and we will win because therorists from Bosnia and Hercegovina will attack Serbia probably no Croatia because they have many muslim churces here and they said that I saw on TV and many news.Also Kosovo and Albania will attack Serbia.So we will win 100% if new war starts .War started in 1991 we won without weapons we have poor weapons but Serbia nice weapon because our was stolen but we won war.
legendary
In the Russian Culture being without a T-Shirt give No Gay Signals.
http://sputnik.by/images/102353/29/1023532934.jpg

Oh, that's ghastly. I bet he reeks of Corynebacterium and gutter Eastern Eurotrash !
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
In my country many boys are without t-shirt like me like russians  boys and we are not gay.Many times I see girls without t-shirt and they are not lesbians Tongue Tongue.Gay and lesbian is not popular in my country.We will never allow in Croatia lesbian or gay marriage.If some our govrement in future again try to bring gay and lesbian marriage he will be with cutted penis and eggs or tits and pizza Tongue.In my country we think that gay lesbian is ilness and most pupils support Vladimir Putin and we love Adolf Hitler.Ai Hitler and ZDS Cheesy

How angry you'd be if your kids turn out gay. You'd be boiling over with rage, and the funniest thing of all is there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to change it.  Funny. Grin
legendary

Maybe but this dude is weird.  He superglues his flip flops to his feet to keep them from falling off.

Now can you trust such a person's sexuality?
legendary
I hear your boy Putin really loves the gays.
Mister Putin is straight.

What are you talking about ? This picture is prominently posted in some of the clubs around here.

That's fucking HOT !
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
<>
What are you talking about ? This picture is prominently posted in some of the clubs around here.

That's fucking HOT !

At least they are honorable enough in their poverty to give their shirts to women.    Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
we love Adolf Hitler

Tell me how the Croatian banks have stolen the money of Serbian refugees.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
In my country many boys are without t-shirt like me like russians  boys and we are not gay.Many times I see girls without t-shirt and they are not lesbians Tongue Tongue.Gay and lesbian is not popular in my country.We will never allow in Croatia lesbian or gay marriage.If some our govrement in future again try to bring gay and lesbian marriage he will be with cutted penis and eggs or tits and pizza Tongue.In my country we think that gay lesbian is ilness and most pupils support Vladimir Putin and we love Adolf Hitler.Ai Hitler and ZDS Cheesy
Enjoy being tramps..The UK would wipe your shitty country out ..And Now i must ask earthalon to send floods and poverty to your nation..
ENJOY YOUR SHITTY POOR LIVES...TRAMPS OF EUROPE Grin Grin..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Well, my work here is done for today.

Ohh, You are a payd blogger?
Pages:
Jump to: