Pages:
Author

Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes. - page 17. (Read 17973 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
God hates homosexual sexual relations and punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.israel-today.ru/muslim-theologian-from-ghana-homosexuality-allah-punishes-with-earthquakes.html

I don't think really that earthquakes are connected in any way with God or homosexuality.
God gave us free will and freedom to choose our own life and He don't punish us directly for our evil acts.
We punish ourselves if we choose wrong and evil way because our life will be more difficult, stressful, without love and security, true friends, and we will experience fear, hatred etc.
God allow us to make all this mistakes with hope that we will understand (at some point) what we are doing wrong, and that we will repent and come back to him and to his eternal love.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Lol if  war christianity VS muslims start christianity will win so easy.

Hopefully after their silly "my false god is better than your false god" war has ended, they would of both wiped themselves completely out. The smart ones that weren't daft enough to get involved can then move forward towards a much more pleasant peaceful world without the troublemakers.

God loves everyone even atheists and wants to save them from their sin. Believe in Jesus and you will be saved and you don't have to fear when the major conflict starts.

That is why he is killing babies in Africa with Ebola and AIDS?  I guess he is saving those babies from living.  

Didn't he create them in the first place, only to kill them with Ebola when they are 6 months old?  Their only sin was they pooped too much?

Some monster he is.  Creates people and then exterminates them at his whim  Grin

Or a more sane explanation is: he does not exist, never did, never will.

BTW, your imaginary God will do squat when that 0.308 hits you between your eyes.  Try it, ask your family to let us know how it went.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Had some savage sodomy last night.

The ground remains firm beneath our feet.

Seems God couldn't care less what you do, much to the annoyance of the angry homophobic religious folk.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Had some savage sodomy last night.

You are a passive homosexual?
And I  don't think that is the curse of god.

Are You a Monotheist?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you still remember 2015 nepal earthquake?

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony which sees up to 300,000 animals killed to bring worshippers good luck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852739/Nepal-devotees-sacrifice-thousands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html
This is the old information. Gadhaima fest had already been banned in Nepal. And I  don't think that is the curse of god.
For your kind informationhttp://www.hsi.org/world/india/news/releases/2015/07/gadhimai-festival-animal-sacrifice-cancelled-indefinitely-072815.html
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
Do you still remember 2015 nepal earthquake?

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony which sees up to 300,000 animals killed to bring worshippers good luck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852739/Nepal-devotees-sacrifice-thousands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
God hates homosexual sexual relations and punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.israel-today.ru/muslim-theologian-from-ghana-homosexuality-allah-punishes-with-earthquakes.html

i dont think earthquakes result from same sex love.. on the contrary, i definitely think that earthquakes result from fault motions .. science can easily explain the reason of a specific earthquake.. i think god hates idiots not gay people.
Natural disasters kill everybody the same way regardless of sex, color, or orientation.
WOW,thanks iram,i always thought that natural disasters will only kill people that are guilty about something,lets say being gay.
What a bullshit!
Captain obvious strike's again like always,never expected.

Do u really mean during earthquake only gay people dies. I don't think god is that unfair to we people. And we don't have any rights to make god racists with such descriptions.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

i dont think earthquakes result from same sex love.. on the contrary, i definitely think that earthquakes result from fault motions .. science can easily explain the reason of a specific earthquake.. i think god hates idiots not gay people.
Natural disasters kill everybody the same way regardless of sex, color, or orientation.
WOW,thanks iram,i always thought that natural disasters will only kill people that are guilty about something,lets say being gay.
What a bullshit!

Being gay isn't the only wicked thing. Possibly everyone who is killed in an earthquake is guilty, though not necessarily of homosexuality.

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

What a bullshit!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Muslims must be thanking

Why You put on the same line "being illegal immigrant" with "being muslim"?
As i see the immigration flow from Syria is made by salafi mindcontrol sect, not by muslims.
Pack your bags and go back to the desert where your religion belongs..

ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIARS..98% OF MUSLIMS ARE BAD

All I see in the uk is MUSLIMS telling us how they don't care for our laws..ONLY ISLAM LAW..
If ISLAM is not banned then i want a WAR just like our new king MR TRUMP

Dont worry about those cavemen. Mr. Trump is going to send them all back to allah. Hillary will be in jail that lying cunt.

legendary
Christianity have better tehnology.

Why would that make a difference? Why would you need weapons and technology to defeat the enemy?
You've got your prayers right?
God's on your side right?

Oh, wait......

Edit: Seems to me that "God helps those that help themselves." is cryptic code that translates to "God really doesn't give a toss, your on your own."

your IQ is very low.

I wouldn't know. Remember .....

Stephen Hawking (2004) - “I have no idea [my IQ]. People who boast about their IQ are losers”.
narrowpathnetwork.com

Why would that make a difference? Why would you need weapons and technology to defeat the enemy?

Oh, wait......

Edit: Seems to me that "God helps those that help themselves." is cryptic code that translates to "God really doesn't give a toss, your on your own."

your IQ is very low.
legendary

Oh, wait......

legendary

Hopefully after their silly "my false god is better than your false god" war has ended, they would of both wiped themselves completely out. The smart ones that weren't daft enough to get involved can then move forward towards a much more pleasant peaceful world without the troublemakers.

God loves everyone even atheists and wants to save them from their sin. Believe in Jesus and you will be saved and you don't have to fear when the major conflict starts.

False gods, don't save.
narrowpathnetwork.com

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

Pages:
Jump to: