Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW] Let's post images of beautiful women in this thread - page 2. (Read 30631 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This thread still sucks. I want picture of tits and ASIC miner, all together.

+

yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
This thread still sucks. I want picture of tits and ASIC miner, all together.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The most beautiful woman in our neighborhood.

Want more?
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Does this count?

You can tell by the size of the hand, this is a man.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
Does this count?
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

I wasn't aware that exposed tits are already considered NSFW, but after a second thought that makes sense. (perhaps i did too much freelancing from home  Grin)
i'll change the links, i don't plan on spamming this thread with more pics anyway. there are probably better resources like deviantart and other blogs for this...

See now you know how hard it is to post pictures on this thread. I have to put beautiful and sexy photos without showing too much. And the balance have to be just right. Some members thinks I only post random pictures, the truth is. I have to find nice photos, then look at it and think will I get ban if I post this. Then after a little analysis, I post the photo on this thread.  Smiley

tend towards to a genius mind.

I wasn't aware that exposed tits are already considered NSFW, but after a second thought that makes sense. (perhaps i did too much freelancing from home  Grin)
i'll change the links, i don't plan on spamming this thread with more pics anyway. there are probably better resources like deviantart and other blogs for this...

See now you know how hard it is to post pictures on this thread. I have to put beautiful and sexy photos without showing too much. And the balance have to be just right. Some members thinks I only post random pictures, the truth is. I have to find nice photos, then look at it and think will I get ban if I post this. Then after a little analysis, I post the photo on this thread.  Smiley
Activity: 770
now to stay ontopic:

The thread is marked as NSFW, so, whoever enters here should be expecting to find NSFW content.

The way not to have the thread marked as NSFW is to post the images like this.
I would even post NSFW images like the above if the thread was marked NSFW, but that's a personal choice I guess.

ok thanks for explaining.

edit: should be alright now...

wife: WTF are you doing looking at pictures of nude girls? Huh
me: Working, honey.
wife: Ok, then.

Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I tagged the thread as NSFW. It was that or I would have to edit a lot of posts to un-hotlink the offending pics and tag them individually.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderator,

-psy

That's actually pretty liberal. I'm surprised you let them stay.

i must say i thought my post would be deleted anyway within half an hour.  Smiley
However I'll edit out the more offensive fullnude-pics.

The thread is marked as NSFW, so, whoever enters here should be expecting to find NSFW content.

The way not to have the thread marked as NSFW is to post the images like this.
I would even post NSFW images like the above if the thread was marked NSFW, but that's a personal choice I guess.

EDIT:
wife: WTF are you doing looking at pictures of nude girls? Huh
me: Working, honey.
wife: Ok, then.

Grin Grin Grin
I tagged the thread as NSFW. It was that or I would have to edit a lot of posts to un-hotlink the offending pics and tag them individually.

-psy

i must say i thought my post would be deleted anyway within half an hour.  Smiley
However I'll delete the fullnude-pics out.

@PSY: Thanks for changing adding NSFW to the thread.  Smiley

@hlynur: You almost got this thread closed!! Please be careful next time. Cheers  Smiley

yep sorry, already deleted the fullnude pics.

-psy

i must say i thought my post would be deleted anyway within half an hour.  Smiley
However I'll delete the fullnude-pics out.

@PSY: Thanks for changing adding NSFW to the thread.  Smiley

@hlynur: You almost got this thread closed!! Please be careful next time. Cheers  Smiley

-psy

However I'll edit out the more offensive fullnude-pics.
Pages:
Jump to: