Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW] Let's post images of beautiful women in this thread - page 3. (Read 30631 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I tagged the thread as NSFW. It was that or I would have to edit a lot of posts to un-hotlink the offending pics and tag them individually.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderator,

-psy

That's actually pretty liberal. I'm surprised you let them stay.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I tagged the thread as NSFW. It was that or I would have to edit a lot of posts to un-hotlink the offending pics and tag them individually.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderator,

-psy
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I am not offended. I think we all have different taste in women. That is why everyone is welcome to post what they think are beautiful. It is very interesting to see there are some members who are into animal and the not so pretty kind. But that's good for them, I guess. If we all have the same taste, then we all will be fighting for the same women.  Smiley
yea that's what I meant with changing taste over time.
i find it just funny to see the same wallpapers in this thread i remember having collected more than 10 years ago.
And now I just realized how I personally don't even consider these beautiful in any aspect but more like a recycling process of the same cheap advertisingpics and fapmaterial I stumbled upon on the web when I was much younger.

@dragonkid:
nothing against your personal taste of women (perhaps that changes with the age  Wink), but for me real beauty isn't represented by heavily photoshopped wallpapers of woman with HD makeup, same look in the eyes and bodies altered with plastic surgery.
It's about the look & the pose of a natural model and the artistic approach of the photographer to express a moment of unique beauty.
here are some examples what I'm talking about (if these pics are too sexually explicit, please pm and  I'll remove them at once. This has solely the purpose to express and educate the term beauty from an artistic standpoint):

I am not offended. I think we all have different taste in women. That is why everyone is welcome to post what they think are beautiful. It is very interesting to see there are some members who are into animal and the not so pretty kind. But that's good for them, I guess. If we all have the same taste, then we all will be fighting for the same women.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
That sounds about right Tongue
by contrast most of the wallpapers in this thread remind me of this:

and this:

@dragonkid:
nothing against your personal taste of women (perhaps that changes with the age  Wink), but for me real beauty isn't represented by heavily photoshopped wallpapers of woman with HD makeup, same look in the eyes and bodies altered with plastic surgery.
It's about the look & the pose of a natural model and the artistic approach of the photographer to express a moment of unique beauty.
here are some examples what I'm talking about (if these pics are too sexually explicit, please pm and  I'll remove them at once. This has solely the purpose to express and educate the term beauty from an artistic standpoint):

NSFW: https://i.imgur.com/cG1OhoX.jpg

NSFW: https://i.imgur.com/Ag3CSpR.jpg

NSFW: https://i.imgur.com/Tbw9Qw3.jpg

NSFW: https://i.imgur.com/HJAZ0mL.jpg
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Activity: 756