Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW] - phisical violence in DT - "not safe for work" content - page 5. (Read 1442 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
We would not likely put him on our trust list .
You'll find it's likelier than you think, cryptohunter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
Interesting question.

We would not likely put him on our trust list . Although that statement does not essentially mean that the person is a financial high risk to other members. Also a dislike for certain practices or people that practice certain behaviors does not mean you will essentially scam.

If we had to have him on there OR people like yourself or other scammers from this list

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-the-official-dirty-turds-poll-which-dt-needs-flushing-first-5170789

then we would likely rather take a risk on having him. On the basis that his view that homosexuals are weaker or easier to defeat in a fight do not essentially say he is going to scam them.

people on this list either would scam people or they support those that would scam people being in positions of trust. Therefore for the sake of the members here and their financial well being he is less "high risk".

If you can not have him on there then those more dangerous are certainly not eligible.

Also check physical ..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
I just came here because of the title, violent and homosexual do not belong to the same sentence or the same person, gays are weak like pussies and anyone can beat the hell out of them. I would do this for free that is how much I hate homosexuals.

Little poll for now, that's pretty much it.
Pages:
Jump to: