Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW] What do you guys think about this.. - page 2. (Read 2154 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
You have no idea if he was making fun of her for like 20 mintues straight and then she decided to kick him.

I don't think anyone should be kicked in the face for kicking someone in the shins without shoes while sitting down..  Cops are just highschool thugs that jumped onto the legal thug train.

Cop is 100% to blame that is a complete over use of force.

Give evidence to support your claims, or it never happened. Tens of thousands of people die every year in accidents caused by drunk drivers. If you don't want the cop to make fun of you, then you should not drunk and drive. Still, I agree that the cop's reaction was way excessive. But I think it is the instantaneous reflex thing.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
The officers response was total instinctive reflex... I bet he regretted it afterwards...
i may agree but he stil need to be punished in my opinion.

Sure, get drunk if you want to;

But don't think that is a way to get lose of your responsibility. If you drink the alcohol to get drunk (or take drugs to get high), deal with the responsibility. If this means that you get arrested (due to behaviour that is caused by your drunkness), then you are responsible for it. So, if you kick a police officer while being drunk, you still have your responsibility: deal with the consequences. 

There's no way to "hide" behind being high or drunk like many people think. You decided to get high / drunk and therefore you have to deal with the consequences of your own behaviour.

You don't know if the woman had a bad behavior or what really happened.
There is no situation where the cop's kick to the neck would be a justified police response.

Consider the following.  A formidable bad guy was on the ground, handcuffed.  Say a 4th degree black belt who knew well how to break a knee with a side swipe of his bare foot.  He tries to do just that. 

Now in this case, is the cop justified with a kick to the neck?  Nope - because there is no justification for a potentially dangerous action by a cop, an action which yielded unpredictable danger in the results.  Suppose for example that for the cop not trained in martial arts, the kick to the neck was deadly 1% of the time.  It then cannot be allowed. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The officers response was total instinctive reflex... I bet he regretted it afterwards...

But don't think that is a way to get lose of your responsibility. If you drink the alcohol to get drunk (or take drugs to get high), deal with the responsibility. If this means that you get arrested (due to behaviour that is caused by your drunkness), then you are responsible for it. So, if you kick a police officer while being drunk, you still have your responsibility: deal with the consequences. 

There's no way to "hide" behind being high or drunk like many people think. You decided to get high / drunk and therefore you have to deal with the consequences of your own behaviour.

You don't know if the woman had a bad behavior or what really happened.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

I just saw this somewhere else and some people were saying that the Cop is not to be blamed here  Shocked And that she deserved it.

What?!

What backwards country did this happened?

The guy should be fired immediately and face charges for what he did, he clearly cannot behave accordingly to his position.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
she tried to trip him over and got what she deserved, if it wasnt a woman none of you would bat an eyelid

Exactly. Normally I don't side with the cops, but in this case, the cop is not to be blamed. As someone rightly pointed out, the kick seems to be an instantaneous reflex. Also, just think what would have happened if the cop was a female and the arrested person was a male. As saddampbuh posted here, none of us would have sided with the male.

You have no idea if he was making fun of her for like 20 mintues straight and then she decided to kick him.

I don't think anyone should be kicked in the face for kicking someone in the shins without shoes while sitting down..  Cops are just highschool thugs that jumped onto the legal thug train.

Cop is 100% to blame that is a complete over use of force.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
she tried to trip him over and got what she deserved, if it wasnt a woman none of you would bat an eyelid

Exactly. Normally I don't side with the cops, but in this case, the cop is not to be blamed. As someone rightly pointed out, the kick seems to be an instantaneous reflex. Also, just think what would have happened if the cop was a female and the arrested person was a male. As saddampbuh posted here, none of us would have sided with the male.
Assaulting police officers is necessary if they violate your rights.
Activity: 14
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Standard operating procedure for the pig, he probably went home that night to beat up his wife aswell. If you look when she tries to kick him, he pretty much moves his leg out of the way so it could not have hurt much if at all, also bare in mind her hands are tied behind her back so there's no way she could have protected herself when her head hit the floor.

Here's a couple more to brighten up your day:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1093117/police-brutality-o.gif

http://fumaga.com/i/police-brutality-at-its-finest-animated.gif

A.C.A.B.
In my country, we kick the ass of those cops.

Looks like you made that account just for this post. Well done.

And this is not about whether hitting women is bad or not opossum. Sure it is! Assaulting police officers is bad too.  And, like Lethn said, this is about self defense. If you are attacked (by either a woman or a man), you're allowed to defense yourself as long this is reasonable force. As I said before, I don't think this is reasonable force by the police officer, but the woman is wrong by attacking him in the first place.  And who knows what happend before.. I can tell you, drunk woman are the worst to deal with.

She has the right to be drunk.
legendary
Activity: 1540
The guys here that think this is even remotely ok to kick a woman when she is on the floor with her hands tied, need to go back to their place where they grew up and learn some more from their parents how to treat females. This is disgusting he received a little bloody tap and resorted to kicking her hard in the head as stated above a women on the floor with her hands tied. No exception even if she kicked hard and knocked him on the floor gives no right to touch a female, shame on you people who make BS excuses she hit him reflex bla bla no excuse "never hit a woman" only defend yourself if necessary..

You just completely contradicted yourself with your sexist statement, you said never hit a woman and then said only defend yourself if necessary, there isn't one or the other. This kind of thinking is why more men end up in jail than women. If a cop is trying to beat the shit out of you while you're defenceless and lying on the ground, then hell yes, fight back, but this woman wasn't being beaten up, in fact it's obvious she was just being detained there, anyone can see that, well, unless you're sexist of course.

As I've said already, people like you detract from real victims of police brutality and corruption, let this be a lesson for you guys as well if you ever defend yourself out there especially from a woman, the stupidity is strong in our respective western countries, so even if you handle yourself completely fine and back off when necessary you could easily end up in jail depending on the type of people are in charge of your trial and how determined the other party is to get you in there.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
The guys here that think this is even remotely ok to kick a woman when she is on the floor with her hands tied, need to go back to their place where they grew up and learn some more from their parents how to treat females. This is disgusting he received a little bloody tap and resorted to kicking her hard in the head as stated above a women on the floor with her hands tied. No exception even if she kicked hard and knocked him on the floor gives no right to touch a female, shame on you people who make BS excuses she hit him reflex bla bla no excuse "never hit a woman" only defend yourself if necessary..

bla bla bla...

*she assaulted police officer - YES
*she was pacified for some reason - YES
*officer did his duty (writing something) and when he was not focused on her, she attacked him? - YES

and what you think that should the best behavior? let her to kick officer even more? for me is hitting woman also disgusting as obviously for you, but I can see difference between some random drunkard and police intervention.

you obviously not.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Looks like you made that account just for this post. Well done.

And this is not about whether hitting women is bad or not opossum. Sure it is! Assaulting police officers is bad too.  And, like Lethn said, this is about self defense. If you are attacked (by either a woman or a man), you're allowed to defense yourself as long this is reasonable force. As I said before, I don't think this is reasonable force by the police officer, but the woman is wrong by attacking him in the first place.  And who knows what happend before.. I can tell you, drunk woman are the worst to deal with.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
A man beating up a woman isn't right nor was this woman right in kicking him. It seems there was an issue even before she started kicking him but he should have made a woman police officer deal with her instead of kicking her on the neck. Men are physically more fit than woman and it's not appropriate to hit a woman criminal.
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
for me it seems more or less as police reflex. I really don't think that he actually hurt her her something, but he just reflexively kick because he was kicked..

anyway, I don't see any drama...I know that it depends where are you from but usually if you are attacking police officer during his work, there are consequences..and doesn't matter if you are woman or man. simple.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Somehow she deserved "it". But just somehow.
The officer is supposed to think before he acts and he could do much better. Letting her kick him then imprison her for that (or whatever the law tells abut hitting a police officer) would have been a more interesting decision, though it wouldn't have been so "interesting" for the news.
Pages:
Jump to: