Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW] What do you guys think about this.. - page 3. (Read 2154 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
It's not funny at all. I think we share the same opinion Twister, however, I think each kick to the shin can be painful. There's nothing like "strong legs" to protect for those kicks.

However, I don't think police officers are not "allowed" to react if they were not really hurt from a kick; even when someone misses a punch they should react in my opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
It's really funny and yes that girl got indeed what she deserves . it was a really nice move from that cop Shocked lol
not sure where this came from , probably USA or something , maybe that logo "12" or whatever helps you out

It's funny? is it??

I bet you wouldn't think the same if the girl in the video was your gf or your wife or sister or mother.

Anyways, I am not taking sides, she obviously shouldn't have kicked him in the first place but still it wasn't like he was really hurt from that kick, in fact she must have hurt herself from that kick because cops generally have strong legs. And she was obviously drunk. I think kicking her in the neck was uncalled for and it's sad really.
legendary
One of the biggest problems we have here is the fact that we're making self-defence a crime, the law is so vague when it claims you should only use "Reasonable force" it needs to be far more specific than that so people stop bickering over whether the person was a woman or not and so on.

I agree with you on that point. Self-defence is a statutory defense (I hope that is the right word). Here in the Netherlands we have self-defence and something that is called "noodweer" (but I have no clue how to translate that). "Noodweer" goes a bit further than self-defense, it is the same in the sense that "noodweer" is a statutory defence that "allows" you to protect yourself, others or yours of their goods, but in a situation of "noodweer" there is no other way than the use of violence to protect this. You can't simple run away, which is the fact in most of the situations in which people appeal for self-defence as a statutory defense.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
One of the biggest problems we have here is the fact that we're making self-defence a crime, the law is so vague when it claims you should only use "Reasonable force" it needs to be far more specific than that so people stop bickering over whether the person was a woman or not and so on.
legendary
I'm not sure. First of all, I think we should respect the police officers way more than we do now. The police officers here in the Netherlands are quite soft. I've to work with them quite often. Sometimes they let people walk away when they call them bad words, or even when they are physical attacked by drunks etc. It all depends on the situation, but I think they are way too soft (here).

However, it's obvious that the woman could not protect herself from that kick. I think both are wrong in this situation. As BG4 mentioned, I think the officer regrets what he has done (especially if he notice that this all was recorded). Should he be punished, nah. The woman should have not attacked him in the first place; the officer would not have kicked her if she didn't attacked him.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
As usual people will overreact to anything that happens to a woman but stay completely silent or even blame the guy getting hit if it's a man, in this case the guys should have just restrained her rather than kick her. I'm as wary of the police as the next guy, especially as an Anarchist, but it's one of these things when you see people act like total cunts in general and then wonder why they're being arrested I start to wonder frankly.

She shouldn't have kicked him, that much is true, but equally, in revenge you don't kick somebody in the neck which is precisely what's happening in that video, that's the main concern, the problem is these cops have no fucking self-control at all and it's because they clearly haven't had the kind of training you need to handle someone so aggressive and annoying.

The officers response was total instinctive reflex... I bet he regretted it afterwards...

Yeah, if you look at what he did he was actually looking at the notepad at the time, so she probably went and set him off trying to kick him like that. This kind of thing pisses me off really, because people try and take sides on it claiming it's all black and white, when there are real victims of the police who get gunned down just for running away and not being threatening in the slightest.

Try not to lose perspective internet please, I'm begging you -_- to put it into my perspective, there are plenty of women in the UK one would happily consider hitting, people in general can act like assholes, getting in your face a lot and it's very difficult not to just cut loose one time or another when somebody doesn't respect your personal space.
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
The officers response was total instinctive reflex... I bet he regretted it afterwards...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

I just saw this somewhere else and some people were saying that the Cop is not to be blamed here  Shocked And that she deserved it.

I personally feel even though she did kick him first, as an officer of the law he should have just charged her with hitting a police officer but he decides to kick her in the head and seeing that just makes me wanna bash his head with a bat until I crack his skull open.  Angry

So.. what do you guys think? And any idea where did this actually happen, any news on this, was he fired or not?
I have some difficulty defining her swipe with a bare foot sideways as anything that would constitute assault.

However, even if it somehow did, kicking someone in the head would be inappropriate behavior for LEO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It's really funny and yes that girl got indeed what she deserves . it was a really nice move from that cop Shocked lol
not sure where this came from , probably USA or something , maybe that logo "12" or whatever helps you out
Activity: 672
Merit: 502

I just saw this somewhere else and some people were saying that the Cop is not to be blamed here  Shocked And that she deserved it.

I personally feel even though she did kick him first, as an officer of the law he should have just charged her with hitting a police officer but he decides to kick her in the head and seeing that just makes me wanna bash his head with a bat until I crack his skull open.  Angry

So.. what do you guys think? And any idea where did this actually happen, any news on this, was he fired or not?
Pages:
Jump to: