Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 36. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
mine mine mine
go go go,
what plan about the coin, I am so confused about it...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
NUD
Activity: 88
Well, considering that you probably also hold some NUD, I understand that you may think that it is best to mute me so no one looking into this thread will become aware of the scams that were ran using NUD. But a good altcoin doesn't need such tactics. We can work together to create an altcoin community which is actually perceived as a benefit by all involved parties, with no exchanges being scammed, no one noticing that his coins are gone, etc.

It is not rocket science to run a coin in a reasonable way. But it requires the dedication to actually do so.

No one is denying the fact that scams were ran on NUD by scrypt miners exploiting a bug in the early release, thus it was decided upon that the "scammers" will be rewarded 10% of their scrypt mined coins for their contirbution to the network for revealing the bug. If you don't think that the decision was just you can freely open your own thread and start a fork, I very much doubt that you'd get a lot of followers that are willing to sabotage the well-being of the network in exchange for their unjustly mined NUD.

The decision was made in such a manner as to upset the least miners, had we not reduced the fraudulently mined coins to 10% people would claim that I abused the bug to mine coins for myself (e.g. a premine).

Where there is original innovation there will always be bugs present, if you don't like that you might want to invest into some clonecoin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Open wallet, debug, type "setgenerate true -1" in console, hit enter.  Thats it.

so, just do as what u said above,, and let the wallet open,, and it will mine the coins himself ?
or i need a miner soft ?
[/quote]

that's all you need to do for now.
Activity: 252

Open wallet, debug, type "setgenerate true -1" in console, hit enter.  Thats it.

[/quote]

so, just do as what u said above,, and let the wallet open,, and it will mine the coins himself ?
or i need a miner soft ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
NUD needs marketing and support
(Bounties=new services)

When I hear bounties I imagine pre-mine, I would never pre-mine the network for either myself or bounties to enslave every single user. If the people deem us worthy of a donation then they may send it to us and I will keep track without taking any to myself. A better way would be for a respected company to come over and open a bounty for themselves, I could list it all in OP.

Please don't be surprised when I don't have a bounty to pay for you to pump the coin for multiple reasons:
A) I have less NUD than most members here.
B) I didn't pre-mine any for myself.
C) It's not some pump and dump crapcoin, I have put my heart and soul into the development and intend to so for the next couple years.

I am tired of people PMing me expecting me to have unlimited NUD for bounties.

A few pages back reflector offered 0.1 BTC for an external miner.  I will put 500 NUD on top of that.

I will also offer 0.1 BTC and 500 NUD for a block explorer (which reflector said he was working on, so maybe he can claim one bounty and collect another!).

So, we at least have a couple of small bounties on those immediate goals.  Confirm with reflector that he is still offering the 0.1 BTC bounty and feel free to add that to the ANN.

That  bounty for the external miner is still on the table.  I've also begun working on a block explorer.  It's slow going, as I have no experience with them, so it could be a while.  I'll keep working on it, but by all means, others should try as well.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
(Bounties=new services)

When I hear bounties I imagine pre-mine, I would never pre-mine the network for either myself or bounties to enslave every single user. If the people deem us worthy of a donation then they may send it to us and I will keep track without taking any to myself. A better way would be for a respected company to come over and open a bounty for themselves, I could list it all in OP.

Please don't be surprised when I don't have a bounty to pay for you to pump the coin for multiple reasons:
C) It's not some pump and dump crapcoin, I have put my heart and soul into the development and intend to so for the next couple years.

A few pages back reflector offered 0.1 BTC for an external miner.  I will put 500 NUD on top of that.

I will also offer 0.1 BTC and 500 NUD for a block explorer (which reflector said he was working on, so maybe he can claim one bounty and collect another!).

So, we at least have a couple of small bounties on those immediate goals.  Confirm with reflector that he is still offering the 0.1 BTC bounty and feel free to add that to the ANN.

I will add 500NUD more for the external miner, so the one which builds it will get in total 0.1BTC and 1000NUD

This is how things should be done, funds for bounties should come from community
(Bounties=new services)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
(Bounties=new services)

dev, you are the best. nud will be the best coin too.looking forward to see more innovation.and to change the coin world.
NUD
Activity: 88
(Bounties=new services)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi, first time a transaction takes so looooong time to be done :
État: 0/non confirmée
Date: 02/07/2014 16:36
À: NFhC93W41VsqX17uBSEC33pcpeAdCXpdWB
Débit: -100.00 NUD
Montant net: -100.00 NUD
ID de la transaction: bf5642592f71c28a4808529e6b2013baf14b745572d8dc61c06e1f88ee68f1ab

After one hour, still 0 confirmation.

It happens for you too sometimes ?

EDIT : two hours after, I get nuds. They lost the map to my wallet Smiley
Activity: 354
(Bounties=new services)
I hit 2 solo blocks in 24 hours on i5-3210M Cheesy

Enjoy it while you can, eventually external miners, then pools, then inevitably a GPU miner down the road.  NUD won't stay this easy to mine forever.
Activity: 294
I hit 2 solo blocks in 24 hours on i5-3210M Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have 10k NUD that I would like to sell, please PM me with offers.

Bittrex would be great for NUD, but yeah, gotta tackle that block explorer issue.  I have donated some BTC to the official development fund.  I know that was meant for other things, but a block explorer and possibly an external miner are probably the two things NUD needs most right now.  We could also be collecting NUD for development bounties.
Activity: 70
 Grin
I do not need any exchange. Grin
NUD will be better than BTC.

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
+1 on bittrex but we need an explorer running for exchanges and coinmarketcap.
Activity: 354
Pages:
Jump to: