Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 37. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
+1

Bittrex is an excellent exchange to act as a coin nursery until it's ready for a larger volume exchange.  They do require a reasonable volume and/or dev support, plans etc. as they quite regularly de-list coins with low volume and waning interest that are going nowhere.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I am looking for just one exchange which is willing to add NUD and get my exclusive support, ideally it would be stable and offer low fees. Since a hit on a network this early could potentially prove to be fatal exchange security is paramount, having it being operated by professionals would be ideal.

Overall NUD is stable enough to be offered at multiple exchanges but my personal choice is to offer my technical support to just one exchange however the code savvy members might support whatever exchange they wish.

To prevent FUD in advance I am making it clear that: I will also not send any bounties or our donations to any exchanges as to not hurt the free market, no code modifications that will favor one business model over another will be implemented either.

I am getting many daily PMs from people looking to buy so I feel as if there is a market to tap into for an exchange as well here. Hopefully this will be a mutually beneficial deal.

Thanks!

If you go for a exchange then go for bittrex and nothing else, this is the best exchange for this coin atm for a stable growth and proper exposure to the altcoin community. Every other exchange would be a mistake imo that can hurt the coin in this stage or doesnt have the volume/community to support a proper coin like this.
NUD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I am looking for just one exchange which is willing to add NUD and get my exclusive support, ideally it would be stable and offer low fees. Since a hit on a network this early could potentially prove to be fatal exchange security is paramount, having it being operated by professionals would be ideal.

Overall NUD is stable enough to be offered at multiple exchanges but my personal choice is to offer my technical support to just one exchange however the code savvy members might support whatever exchange they wish.

To prevent FUD in advance I am making it clear that: I will also not send any bounties or our donations to any exchanges as to not hurt the free market, no code modifications that will favor one business model over another will be implemented either.

I am getting many daily PMs from people looking to buy so I feel as if there is a market to tap into for an exchange as well here. Hopefully this will be a mutually beneficial deal.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
On Debian 7.0, I get past the libboost shit, and get stuck at GLIBC_2.15 and GLIBC 2.14 not found.

Maybe helpful?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5822572
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Holy fuck, hash rate just doubled in a matter of an hour.  That is not me and my piddly amazon instances.

yeah my hetzner server didn't find a block since last night..

So pointless to try and mine with CPU then right?

not really, look @ it this way the network hash as of this moment is around 550k my i7 cpu hashes around 3.5k so my chances are 1 out of 157 blocks, the last block i hit has around 130+ confirmations so its kinda expected since the network hash just doubled since last night there are around 576 blocks a day @ 2.5min block time so im kinda expected to get around 3-4 blocks a day with wallet mining, so CPU mining is not pointless.

+1

Hashrate feels high now, but only in comparison to how ridiculously low it was.  Any decent consumer desktop CPU can still find a few blocks a day.

LOL, even my pathetic Sempron 145 still finds a block or two a day so there's still hope.
Activity: 462
Holy fuck, hash rate just doubled in a matter of an hour.  That is not me and my piddly amazon instances.

not really, look @ it this way the network hash as of this moment is around 550k my i7 cpu hashes around 3.5k so my chances are 1 out of 157 blocks, the last block i hit has around 130+ confirmations so its kinda expected since the network hash just doubled since last night there are around 576 blocks a day @ 2.5min block time so im kinda expected to get around 3-4 blocks a day with wallet mining, so CPU mining is not pointless.

+1

Hashrate feels high now, but only in comparison to how ridiculously low it was.  Any decent consumer desktop CPU can still find a few blocks a day.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Too difficult to mine it, can you mine it with gpu? Angry

yeah the network hash has doubled since last night.
Is anyone successfully running the linux daemon?  I am a linux newb but trying to learn, good god how the fuck does anyone put up with this nonsense?  I prefer my shit to just work.

Every version of Ubuntu I have tried, I get stuck at something about libboost 1.0.49 or something.  Updating libboost library doesn't help.

On Debian 7.0, I get past the libboost shit, and get stuck at GLIBC_2.15 and GLIBC 2.14 not found.

If you are running the linux daemon, plus let me know your distro and what dependencies were required, because I am lost.

I've mined on Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 without any problems.  Admittedly, boost is a pain in the ass if you get the versions messed up, but if you are starting from a clean install, this should work on the distros above:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev mysql-server
cd ~
wget http://62.210.217.242/master.zip

from there, install unzip, compile the source, set up your config file and let er rip

Linux doesn't ever *just work*.  Google every error you get for like a month, and you will begin to see how computers work.

How to compile source?  I think I got the rest of it down, maybe, idk.  Today is literally the first time I have ever touched linux, it is all greek to me, but I feel my neckbeard growing strong and hearty already.
OK, get yourself into the /nud/src dir
Code:
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
this is not unique to NUD.  Let me know if you have any problems

Yeah, I know it's not unique to NUD.  But yeah, make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- is what I did, and it didn't work.

Idk, I musta fucked up somewhere else.

Ugh, let me try this again.  Freaking amazon EC2 windows instances raping me right now.

if you are going to do things like this, you will burn some money.  what are your errors?  post them here.  i, or somebody else can maybe help you.  it takes patience.

Will report back later.  Started fresh from the drawing board.

The problem I am having is like you said, this stuff isn't unique to NUD, but I find about 3 dozen different guides to compiling a coin from source on linux, and they are all just a little bit different from one another.  Different distros, slightly different versions of the dependencies, etc.  Makes things confusing.

Oh well, this is how we learn.  Sent .2 BTC to the dev fund because I figure if I have 120$ to burn up on windows EC2 instances in a day, I got 120$ to donate to development.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Too difficult to mine it, can you mine it with gpu? Angry
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is anyone successfully running the linux daemon?  I am a linux newb but trying to learn, good god how the fuck does anyone put up with this nonsense?  I prefer my shit to just work.

Every version of Ubuntu I have tried, I get stuck at something about libboost 1.0.49 or something.  Updating libboost library doesn't help.

If you are running the linux daemon, plus let me know your distro and what dependencies were required, because I am lost.

I've mined on Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 without any problems.  Admittedly, boost is a pain in the ass if you get the versions messed up, but if you are starting from a clean install, this should work on the distros above:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev mysql-server
cd ~

from there, install unzip, compile the source, set up your config file and let er rip

Linux doesn't ever *just work*.  Google every error you get for like a month, and you will begin to see how computers work.

How to compile source?  I think I got the rest of it down, maybe, idk.  Today is literally the first time I have ever touched linux, it is all greek to me, but I feel my neckbeard growing strong and hearty already.
Code:

Yeah, I know it's not unique to NUD.  But yeah, make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- is what I did, and it didn't work.

Ugh, let me try this again.  Freaking amazon EC2 windows instances raping me right now.

if you are going to do things like this, you will burn some money.  what are your errors?  post them here.  i, or somebody else can maybe help you.  it takes patience.

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
cd ~

Code:

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
cd ~

Code:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
cd ~

CPU coin with new algo and wallet qt
im interesting in this  Grin

This coin can be mined with CPU??

Since NUD is a CPU coin and is very likely to remain so in the foreseeable future your rewards would be large and the potential to earn for your effort maximized. No other mining methods except the official client are available.

i just read from first page
and if it mine with wallet, it supposed to be CPU miner (i think)

hhmm, not sure how to set this up but have one computer free to do some CPU mining.  Any chance someone can post some instructions how to get this setup and running?

Open wallet, debug, type "setgenerate true -1" in console, hit enter.  Thats it.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
CPU coin with new algo and wallet qt
im interesting in this  Grin

This coin can be mined with CPU??

Since NUD is a CPU coin and is very likely to remain so in the foreseeable future your rewards would be large and the potential to earn for your effort maximized. No other mining methods except the official client are available.

i just read from first page
and if it mine with wallet, it supposed to be CPU miner (i think)

hhmm, not sure how to set this up but have one computer free to do some CPU mining.  Any chance someone can post some instructions how to get this setup and running?
Pages:
Jump to: