Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 49. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
u are chinese,thank u and u need no explain,lol
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

We have premined 501 blocks and will create the appropriate transactions within a week of the new launch.

501 * 50 = 25050 NUD. Do you really need so many blocks/coins just for testing purposes?

We will not take any of the premined NUD for ourselves

How can we be sure about that?

Wouldn't it by much more comprehensible (and thereby also more trustworthy) to convert the existing blockchain to bcrypt in the proper way, rather than creating a new one and employing some hard to grasp scheme of premining and transferring transactions to the new blockchain. This will essentially circumvent the crypto which we all trust in (otherwise we wouldn't use cryptocurrencies): The transactions were signed cryptographically with amounts decided by the users. Now if you break the scheme to create an 1:10 exchange, you have no way other than going completely without the crypto, thereby forcing all users to trust your benevolence as a monopolist. Discriminating cryptocurrency users do not need to trust a monopolist. They could just as well decide to take the source, fill in other seed nodes and use the other features on a "Community-NUD" blockchain, deciding themselves about a better way to switch to bcrypt if they want, and leaving you with your "Dictator-NUD" blockchain and your pre-mine.
Activity: 252

We have premined 501 blocks and will create the appropriate transactions within a week of the new launch.

501 * 50 = 25050 NUD. Do you really need so many blocks/coins just for testing purposes?

This is no longer a test, unless some major bug is found again and the blockchain will need to be rebuilt once more (which I very much doubt) this would never occur again.

All the 25050NUD will be distributed between the addresses of the first 5000 blocks of the old chain, since the chain will only contain 501 blocks upon release and we will not be sending by delegate it would be rather trivial to establish that:
A) We didn't acquire any NUD in a dishonest manner.
B) Everyone has been paid in an honest manner.
I will upload the old chain for analysis in the download page so anyone could review this. Your public addresses will remain yours so I would advise everyone to hold onto their private keys.

how to swap the coins ? can u explain more specifically ? i think a ratio of 1/3 is more fair,, coz scrypt mining was not that easy you think.
also, we mined and we contributed.
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
NUD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

This is no longer a test, unless some major bug is found again and the blockchain will need to be rebuilt once more (which I very much doubt) this would never occur again.

All the 25050NUD will be distributed between the addresses of the first 5000 blocks of the old chain, since the chain will only contain 501 blocks upon release and we will not be sending by delegate it would be rather trivial to establish that:
A) We didn't acquire any NUD in a dishonest manner.
B) Everyone has been paid in an honest manner.
I will upload the old chain for analysis in the download page so anyone could review this. Your public addresses will remain yours so I would advise everyone to hold onto their private keys.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254

He said that will make a conversion 1/10 from the scypt chain, so if scrypt chain had 5000 blocks and this 500 I understand he will distribute this 500 blocks among the holders of previos chain
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Ah sorry Smiley

We are relaunching under a new genesis, this chain will be strictly bcrypt and the only way to mine will be with the boring nud-qt without any specialized hardware, this will insure an even distribution and a stable market.

Everything that the miners have mined will be awarded 1/10 in the new blockchain, given the fact that bcrypt mining is significantly more difficult this should be enough. Thanks for beta testing NUD and reporting the rogue scrypt block bug that was exploited to oblivion!

We have premined 501 blocks and will create the appropriate transactions within a week of the new launch. The new genesis will be released within 24 hours. We will not take any of the premined NUD for ourselves so donations are appreciated as always.

can you make the exchange 1:1 ratio since CPU only coin will only be mined by people who rents a lot of amazon/cloud instances and its only 5000 blocks.
NUD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Ah sorry Smiley

We are relaunching under a new genesis, this chain will be strictly bcrypt and the only way to mine will be with the boring nud-qt without any specialized hardware, this will insure an even distribution and a stable market.

Everything that the miners have mined will be awarded 1/10 in the new blockchain, given the fact that bcrypt mining is significantly more difficult this should be enough. Thanks for beta testing NUD and reporting the rogue scrypt block bug that was exploited to oblivion!

We have premined 501 blocks and will create the appropriate transactions within a week of the new launch. The new genesis will be released within 24 hours. We will not take any of the premined NUD for ourselves so donations are appreciated as always.
Activity: 252
any updates ? wallet still cant sync. 45 hours behind
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Anybody have any idea why my wallet would PEG my CPU usage at 100% while it is running??  I have a pretty powerful gaming PC and typically run 10-20 wallets at a time with NO problems what so ever so definitely not my resources!
Make sure your config file doesn't have "generate=true" or try to write in the console "setgenerate=false"

Hey......thanks!  That is what it was, had "gen=1" in config.  All is good now.....much appreciated!
Anybody have any idea why my wallet would PEG my CPU usage at 100% while it is running??  I have a pretty powerful gaming PC and typically run 10-20 wallets at a time with NO problems what so ever so definitely not my resources!
Make sure your config file doesn't have "generate=true" or try to write in the console "setgenerate=false"
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Any news? Does anyone passed block 5025?  Huh
Is the pool using the scrypt wallet? Where is the problem???

I disabled the pool mining due to the switch to bcrypt.

I can re-enable it if there is requirements for it?

Yes please, the dev rolled back to scrypt due to some problems, so set it up again and let's see if we can move the blockchain "las block 37h ago..." I hope that is the problem, I will throw my 2mhash when you confirm it's working Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I disabled the pool mining due to the switch to bcrypt.

I can re-enable it if there is requirements for it?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Isn't it rolled back to scrypt?  Maybe the diff issue can be solved on the next update.  For now it shouldn't be a problem?
Difficulty is very high, so it will be hard
to get past the last block by cpu-only mining...

I think that is the issue. The sudden decrease in available hashrate, really the difficulty should be reset due to change in algorithm.

The bcrypt algorithm is custom written as far as I know, our developer was offended by the suggestion that we copied it over. I very much doubt that our versions of bcrypt_iterated are identical.

Well all that was written was that it was "bcrypt" - not that it was a custom algorithm. Really though, the cpu-miner from pooler should be modified, and also a python-hash should be made available, as without stratum mining, you are really killing off the coin's chances for success.

I'm sure the developer will be able to provide these.

I thought that about difficulty, althoug was something so obvious that I thought dev would toke care about.... So now, we have to mine at difficult 7 a block using a much more hard algorithm for which a network of our size should have a difficult around 0.005 "for say something"?
This remembers me to terracoin or feathercoin old days... With KGW at least difficult will adjust in just one block right?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Difficulty is very high, so it will be hard
to get past the last block by cpu-only mining...

I think that is the issue. The sudden decrease in available hashrate, really the difficulty should be reset due to change in algorithm.

The bcrypt algorithm is custom written as far as I know, our developer was offended by the suggestion that we copied it over. I very much doubt that our versions of bcrypt_iterated are identical.

Well all that was written was that it was "bcrypt" - not that it was a custom algorithm. Really though, the cpu-miner from pooler should be modified, and also a python-hash should be made available, as without stratum mining, you are really killing off the coin's chances for success.

I'm sure the developer will be able to provide these.
Pages:
Jump to: