Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 46. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
WTB NUD PM with offers.
Maybe somebody can set up a spreadsheet?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
WTB NUDs @ 0.00001. PM me if you have an offer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
If it is scam, we all miner can report the bitcoin forum. Angry

Its not a scam, just go mine another copy paste coin if you dont like this one. Remember we are not paying the devs.

Code:
onlynet=IPv4

I add it into nud.conf,  because tor is banned by isp

but can not find any node.

addnode=62.210.217.242
addnode=nud.fi
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Code:
onlynet=IPv4

I add it into nud.conf,  because tor is banned by isp

but can not find any node.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If it is scam, we all miner can report the bitcoin forum. Angry
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
But after that update it will not be posssible to transfer those coins!
Just a warning.
DEV promised to exchange them to "new" coins in ratio 10:1.

within a week
Oh dear.
This is extremely confusing.

Please, let me know when you have solution for our customers with "old" NUD coins.
I need to take NUD market out for now.

ahw yeah i can't think of any solution rather than changing them to 1:10 ratio and redistribute the coin to the depositors.
Japnese coin is worse than chinese coin.
Activity: 252
everyone just go mine others,, this is a stupid dev who just cares about what he wants what he thinks and listen to no community.
what the fucking sense! we are just his white rats.

some one who is capable just FORK it please.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Just a warning.

within a week
Oh dear.
This is extremely confusing.

Please, let me know when you have solution for our customers with "old" NUD coins.
I need to take NUD market out for now.
NUD
Activity: 88
Just a warning.

within a week
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Just a warning.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254

I will not hangig here more.
Just simple question:
Can our customers transfer NUD from our server?
We have wallet:
Code:
    "version" : 2,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 1,
    "blocks" : 5025,
Or is there some update for NUD we should update?
-halibit-

You need to update:
Code:
"version" : 3,
"blocks" : 1351,
"timeoffset" : 64,
"connections" : 4,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.03884555,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1402640436,
"keypoolsize" : 8,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"paydelegatefee" : 0.01000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""

Just go to the mainpage and download latest wallet form official webpage
legendary
First of all. If you clone and publish opensource coins, there is no"dev permissions".
We inform your community in your thread and PM dev, so everyone know there is exchange for NUD.
Ofcourse we expect dev inform all exchanges and pools how to keep NUD coin alive.
If your dev will not inform pools and exchanges, and want to keep this private, do not make ANN. Use like PREANN and inform you coin is not published yet.

I will freeze NUD market untill we know if we have dev support... and "permission".
Any way. Good luck with your coin. We will not leave you if there is solution to keep your coin on the market. Smiley

alcurEX support
-halibit-

Perhaps I have worded my message in a confusing manner. I am a programmer after all not a writer.

My opinion as the developer was that for exchanges to add support would not be ideal at such an early stage especially considering the fact that most exchanges are under-staffeed and wouldn't have the time/resources to update the client so frequently.

There isn't a single exchange that has gotten my "official" support at this point for the reasons above out of consideration for a healthy network. Exchanges are free to add/remove support for any coin they wish without my permission.

So, are you saying that people should expect to get robbed if they don't ask for permission on everything they do with NUD?

Some would say that the exact purpose of using cryptocurrencies is that there is a cryptographically secured consensus, thereby eliminating the need of asking for permission (otherwise, they would use PayPal or similar services).

After the information about people trading NUD on exchanges was posted right on this thread, you made a deliberate decision to destroy the cryptographic consensus in order to arbitrarily redistribute coins. You should not be surprised if most people used to cryptocurrencies and how they work consider this as a punch right into their face.

Given the fact that the coin is open source I have as much as a claim to it as any other person that posts in the thread, if you believe that 1/10 is an unfair rate you can fork your own.
I will not hangig here more.
Just simple question:
Can our customers transfer NUD from our server?
We have wallet:
Code:
    "version" : 2,
    "blocks" : 5025,
Or is there some update for NUD we should update?
-halibit-
NUD
Activity: 88
First of all. If you clone and publish opensource coins, there is no"dev permissions".
We inform your community in your thread and PM dev, so everyone know there is exchange for NUD.
Ofcourse we expect dev inform all exchanges and pools how to keep NUD coin alive.
If your dev will not inform pools and exchanges, and want to keep this private, do not make ANN. Use like PREANN and inform you coin is not published yet.

I will freeze NUD market untill we know if we have dev support... and "permission".
Any way. Good luck with your coin. We will not leave you if there is solution to keep your coin on the market. Smiley

alcurEX support
-halibit-

Perhaps I have worded my message in a confusing manner. I am a programmer after all not a writer.

My opinion as the developer was that for exchanges to add support would not be ideal at such an early stage especially considering the fact that most exchanges are under-staffeed and wouldn't have the time/resources to update the client so frequently.

There isn't a single exchange that has gotten my "official" support at this point for the reasons above out of consideration for a healthy network. Exchanges are free to add/remove support for any coin they wish without my permission.

So, are you saying that people should expect to get robbed if they don't ask for permission on everything they do with NUD?

Some would say that the exact purpose of using cryptocurrencies is that there is a cryptographically secured consensus, thereby eliminating the need of asking for permission (otherwise, they would use PayPal or similar services).

After the information about people trading NUD on exchanges was posted right on this thread, you made a deliberate decision to destroy the cryptographic consensus in order to arbitrarily redistribute coins. You should not be surprised if most people used to cryptocurrencies and how they work consider this as a punch right into their face.

Given the fact that the coin is open source I have as much as a claim to it as any other person that posts in the thread, if you believe that 1/10 is an unfair rate you can fork your own.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
It's only a test, nud has been  on exchange , it's not a test, you are waste our time and money. Angry Angry

The former support like a monkey, dev is Monkey man,lol.

1:1 ratio is appropriate .

Even worse. Ever thought about how hard it will be now to convince an exchange to trust NUD, considering that alcurex will sooner or later find out that the NUD update leaves them with all their customers' NUD deposits being lost? Blockchain restarts are simply a no-go for any serious altcoin dev who cares about the coin's reputation.

I didn't give any exchange permission to add NUD, that is why I ignore all the PMs from exchanges willing to add support to NUD.

Of course I am not the dictator of the network, exchanges may still add NUD without my permission, just don't be surprised when inconveniences occur.

Unfortunately we are bound to have many updates within the first weeks. I don't think that it's wise to add support for NUD so early for most exchanges.

legendary
It's only a test, nud has been  on exchange , it's not a test, you are waste our time and money. Angry Angry

The former support like a monkey, dev is Monkey man,lol.

1:1 ratio is appropriate .

Even worse. Ever thought about how hard it will be now to convince an exchange to trust NUD, considering that alcurex will sooner or later find out that the NUD update leaves them with all their customers' NUD deposits being lost? Blockchain restarts are simply a no-go for any serious altcoin dev who cares about the coin's reputation.

I didn't give any exchange permission to add NUD, that is why I ignore all the PMs from exchanges willing to add support to NUD.

Of course I am not the dictator of the network, exchanges may still add NUD without my permission, just don't be surprised when inconveniences occur.

Unfortunately we are bound to have many updates within the first weeks. I don't think that it's wise to add support for NUD so early for most exchanges.

Hello from alcurEX exchange. We got support message about your coin NUD:

Code:
Hi, 
I need you to comment on the NUD blockchain re-start. I had no idea that you were adding coins without the permission of the dev. What will happen with the NUD that is deposited with you? This is a serious trust issue.

alcurEX support
-halibit-
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Props for following through with what you said you intended to create you just should have tested it a bit more before launch.

To people complaining about conversion rates I assume you could read and did read the first post before scrypt mining. No sympathy here.

What's the problem?  The network is running perfectly fine, isn't it?  It is for me.

Not sure what your referring to, I have no problem. If your referring to the "tested a bit more before launch" I am talking about the bcrpt/scrypt on launch.

Yep, that's what I was referring to, and I agree about the scrypt testing.  Seems to be smooth sailing now though.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Props for following through with what you said you intended to create you just should have tested it a bit more before launch.

To people complaining about conversion rates I assume you could read and did read the first post before scrypt mining. No sympathy here.

What's the problem?  The network is running perfectly fine, isn't it?  It is for me.

Not sure what your referring to, I have no problem. If your referring to the "tested a bit more before launch" I am talking about the bcrpt/scrypt on launch.
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
 I think the NUD Scrypt algorithm, everyone thinks so
Pages:
Jump to: