Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 61. (Read 127527 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
looks like it is bcrypt wrapped up in scrypt, that means you'll need a (modified) scrypt pool but a bcrypt miner.. usually cgminer can't do that
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Can someone explain how to mine this with the client?  Clearer instructions would have been nice in the op for us less experienced peeps!

+1
Can some friendly soul please type clear instructions on how to solo-mine without a pool.
(mining in wallet does not work...)
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Don't waste your time here, looks like they forgot to change the work validation code from scrypt. Hence why people are saying scrypt GPU miners are working whilst the built in CPU miner isn't.
NUD
Activity: 88
bcrypt is based on blowfish, different from scrypt (per google)  though scrypt mining works hmmmm.  good luck! care to talk about the anon features dev? (other than using tor?)

You can check out the wiki on the website.

The new send by delegate protocol effectively disrupts blockchain analysis while Tor is concealing your IP.

Can someone explain how to mine this with the client?  Clearer instructions would have been nice in the op for us less experienced peeps!

Launch NUD-qt, go to the AppData directory in Windows, find the NUD folder, create nud.conf, add the node data in the original post as well as gen=1. Launch NUD-qt and it should begin mining.

All of this info is available on Google.

Tried this as well as other above suggestions.....nothing happens.

Do getmininginfo, if "generate" : true then you're mining, the coin exploded rather unexpectedly.

bcrypt is based on blowfish, different from scrypt (per google)  though scrypt mining works hmmmm.  good luck! care to talk about the anon features dev? (other than using tor?)

The new send by delegate protocol effectively disrupts blockchain analysis while Tor is concealing your IP.

Can someone explain how to mine this with the client?  Clearer instructions would have been nice in the op for us less experienced peeps!

Launch NUD-qt, go to the AppData directory in Windows, find the NUD folder, create nud.conf, add the node data in the original post as well as gen=1. Launch NUD-qt and it should begin mining.

Send by Delegate button in wallet provides a working annon transfer using tor?

You need to configure nud-qt to connect to Tor and then send via delegate, it is a working anon transfer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I like coins with no premine  Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
only one block with solominging Embarrassed
Activity: 573
wallet mining = not working  / diff: 0.29 after few minutes ?

blocks" : 299,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.29502330,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 23458579,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
bcrypt is based on blowfish, different from scrypt (per google)  though scrypt mining works hmmmm.  good luck! care to talk about the anon features dev? (other than using tor?)

Can someone explain how to mine this with the client?  Clearer instructions would have been nice in the op for us less experienced peeps!

Tried this as well as other above suggestions.....nothing happens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
source on github and you'll get a pool
Activity: 686

Send by Delegate button in wallet provides a working annon transfer using tor?
NUD
Activity: 88

Activity: 770
it does not work the windows wallet in my windows 8 64 bit computer

Windows 8 has problems with different wallets. Windows 7 forever.

Yeah i would never use win 8 for mining
Activity: 854

it is first time i have a problem with a wallet
Activity: 686

Mine it like any other scrypt coin with cg/sgminer
Or wallet Help/Debug Window/Console and type setgenerate true -1
Activity: 798

open debug console, type
Code:
setgenerate true

However, "networkhashps" : 15684405 & difficulty is skyrocketing by the minute hence not much use to mine via wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
can someone set up a pool plz , 10 Minute Block Time  soon be impossible to find a block
Activity: 574

legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 854
Pages:
Jump to: