Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUG] SOLD: 950,000 Nuggets - BIDDING CLOSED. - page 2. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bidding .51 for the lulz.

UPDATE NOTE: 2013-08-13:  user failed to complete sale by required deadline.

Because the highest bidder failed to complete the sale by the required deadline, you are now the winner, so:

Congrats, your bid of 0.51 BTC is the next highest bid, and you are the winner!

Here's how we will close this sale:

* option 1: You must send first.  To complete the sale please send 0.51 BTC to the address: 134b9RbqkBpiyS8eErXrzHm6ejRLnSUUZC.  Then PM me or post a message here with your Nuggets address.   Within 24 hours after the BTC transfer has 6 confirmations I will send the 950,000 NUG to your address.  

* option 2: If you do not want to send first, we must use an agreed upon escrow/middleman service, and you must pay all escrow fees.  Please PM me or post a message here with your suggested escrow service.

* option 3: You may have second thoughts and decline the sale.  In that case, the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.

* You have 48 hours from now to complete the sale.  Deadline is 2013-08-13 09:00 UTC.  If you fail to complete the sale before the deadline then the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.

note: copy of above message sent via PM to n4ru

Vlad2Vlad has failed to complete the sale before the required deadline.

The closing process will now restart with the 2nd highest bidder.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I can probably pay you via me cellphone if you can't wait but I don't haver NUGs address with me.

I don't know anything about escrow. Is there a trustworthy person I can send the BTC to?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
* You have 48 hours from now to complete the sale.  Deadline is 2013-08-11 06:00 UTC.  If you fail to complete the sale before the deadline then the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.

note: copy of above message sent via PM to Vlad2Vlad

The Deadline is now 18 hours away.   If Vlad2Vlad fails to complete the purchase before the deadline, then the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.   That will be n4ru, who has the next highest bid of 0.51 BTC.

I'm driving back home from AZ with my kids I'll be home in 20 hours.  Sorry, haven't had a chance to check in.  Give me 24 hours to get home and I'll pay you in full. Sorry. I'll pay .053 for the inconvenience.  Thanks.
* You have 48 hours from now to complete the sale.  Deadline is 2013-08-11 06:00 UTC.  If you fail to complete the sale before the deadline then the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.

The Deadline is now 18 hours away.   If Vlad2Vlad fails to complete the purchase before the deadline, then the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.   That will be n4ru, who has the next highest bid of 0.51 BTC.

F it.  .52 BTC But I'm not going any higher.  I don't believe for one second anyone really wants these worthless coins.  

UPDATE NOTE: 2013-08-11:  user failed to complete sale by required deadline.

Congrats, your bid of 0.52 BTC is the highest bid, and you are the winner!

Here's how we will close this sale:

* option 1: You must send first.  To complete the sale please send 0.52 BTC to the address: 1FebvXfEYWtyqf94WCgS18GMnmxRNG1zvF.  Then PM me or post a message here with your Nuggets address.   Within 24 hours after the BTC transfer has 6 confirmations I will send the 950,000 NUG to your address.  

* option 2: If you do not want to send first, we must use an agreed upon escrow/middleman service, and you must pay all escrow fees.  Please PM me or post a message here with your suggested escrow service.

* option 3: You may have second thoughts and decline the sale.  In that case, the closing process will restart with the next highest bidder.

oops.  Your bid got in on time, yes.  But your bid was not higher then the previous bid!   Sorry to do this, but I must: your bid is thus invalid.  Sad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

New ID and with a pagan name.  This is just to mock me.

I'm gonna be really busy the next few days so I'll check back here when I can.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Last bump!

Bidding ends in a little over 5 hours from now.

Highest bid so far is 0.51 BTC:

Bidding Log:
* 0.01 BTC - Snail2
* 0.30 BTC - Vlad2Vlad
* 0.31 BTC - fluffypony
* 0.50 BTC - bob131313
* 0.51 BTC - n4ru

F it.  .52 BTC But I'm not going any higher.  I don't believe for one second anyone really wants these worthless coins. 
Last bump!

Bidding ends in a little over 5 hours from now.

Highest bid so far is 0.51 BTC:

Bidding Log:
* 0.01 BTC - Snail2
* 0.30 BTC - Vlad2Vlad
* 0.31 BTC - fluffypony
* 0.50 BTC - bob131313
* 0.51 BTC - n4ru
Code:
./nuggetsd signmessage NMFe28Svd1GiqvWeK3gwGFpd1GfbRpgjyZ "hotcoldcoin confirms: 950,000 NUG for sale, bidding ends 2013-08-08 23:59:59 UTC"
IAMlth6Dd+waaVpeCfeSqGtBPSjhkfp/Kk6RrCc+lmIWl564wLR0zsZeovNeBO7bNxZx0qn70jk8RZjBg43PybA=

Links for coin watchers:

* http://altcha.in/address/NMFe28Svd1GiqvWeK3gwGFpd1GfbRpgjyZ

* http://nuggets.21stcenturymoneytalk.org/?tx=c115511b3c8abe3712fc1ee55084f38bf580d1a0ff15d02215a5184d122007fe

About 2 more days to place your bids, folks.  Bidding official ends on 8 August 2013 23:59:59 UTC.

Highest bid so far is 0.51 BTC.

Remember folks:  this thread is heavily moderated.   I've deleted a bunch of non-bidding posts just now, and will continue to do so.    This thread is for bidding.  Use other threads for kibitzing.

Also remember, bidding increment is 0.01 BTC.

If no one beats your bid before end of day 8 August 2013, and if you agree to either send first, or use an agreed escrow service were you pay all fees, then you will be the winner!

If you fail to send first, or you fail to use an agreed escrow service, then the next highest bid will be the winner, etc. etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Confirmed 0.5 BTC bid for 950,000 Nuggets

Will be worth the lulz to see them burn.

Your only 5 posts all made today, and buying 35% of NUGS, you're worse than Vlad
.5 BTC is super serious.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Confirmed 0.5 BTC bid for 950,000 Nuggets

Will be worth the lulz to see them burn.
New bid received via PM.   The user gave permission to re-post this, and will then confirm on this thread after their account gets out of newbie jail.   

Never had much reason to post to the forums, but have lurked in btc for a couple of years.

Please accept my bid of .5 btc for your offer [NUG] For sale: 950,000 Nuggets (~35% of all coins outstanding)

My intention is to destroy them in the way the novacoin bribe/premine was destroyed.

If no one beats your bid before end of day 8 August 2013, and if you agree to either send first, or use an agreed escrow service were you pay all fees, then you will be the winner!

If you fail to send first, or you fail to use an agreed escrow service, then the next highest bid will be the winner, etc. etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I'm willing to act a s a middleman, for this transaction, if needed. I could use the rep Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We can even use a middle man if these escrow services charge a lot. There's a few good people on here that wouldn't keep our coins which I trust.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: