Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUG] SOLD: 950,000 Nuggets - BIDDING CLOSED. - page 3. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just for shits and giggle, I'll bid 0.31 BTC.

If no one beats your bid before end of day 8 August 2013, and if you agree to either send first, or use an agreed escrow service were you pay all fees, then you will be the winner!

If you fail to send first, or you fail to use an agreed escrow service, then the next highest bid will be the winner, etc. etc.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Just for shits and giggle, I'll bid 0.31 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
.3 BTC.

Final and only offer.  Sorry, I won't bid against sock puppets.

If no one beats your bid before end of day 8 August 2013, and if you agree to either send first, or use an agreed escrow service were you pay all fees, then you will be the winner!

Updated: If you fail to send first, or you fail to use an agreed escrow service, then the next highest bid will be the winner.

I'm a man of my word.  If I say I will pay you I will.

You won't find one lie from me in the 3 months I've been here.

We can even use a middle man if these escrow services charge a lot. There's a few good people on here that wouldn't keep our coins which I trust.

Edit:

I'm going to bed, it's past 4am.  I'll check back tomorrow.  TIA
.3 BTC.

Final and only offer.  Sorry, I won't bid against sock puppets.

Updated: If you fail to send first, or you fail to use an agreed escrow service, then the next highest bid will be the winner.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
.3 BTC.

Final and only offer.  Sorry, I won't bid against sock puppets.

Fool me once....

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Well for 0.01 BTC I'm willing to take the lot. God knows, maybe one day it will be useful... at least as a monument of the greatest fail in CC history Smiley

Even better idea to create a foundation with all of these coins and giving away them as awards (in Darwin awards style). The community can vote every year in the following categories:

Worst start
Worst management
Most coding failures
Greatest pre/intamine

The awarded coin makers can use their nuggets for buying books and some tokens in the foundation's store. I mean something like C++ for beginners, management and project management basics, books about self assessment, Holy Bible, engraved plaques with the 6th commandment, etc Smiley.
Well for 0.01 BTC I'm willing to take the lot. God knows, maybe one day it will be useful... at least as a monument of the greatest fail in CC history Smiley

Thanks.  If no one beats your bid before end of day 8 August 2013, you will be the winner!

edit: updated 1st post to add minimum bid increment of 0.01 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
PM Vlad to make sure he gets a bid in on these...

-MarkM-
where you get?

These coins are part of the original 2,200,000 NUG premine. (see block 1 and block 2)

These coins are also part of the giveaway from 2013-07-21. (see block 2575)
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
where you get?
update: 2013-08-09:  Sale Ended!   Bidding Closed!

For Sale:  950,000 Nuggets.    

That is about 35% of all coins currently outstanding.

Minimum starting bid: 0.01 BTC.

Minimum bid increment: 0.01 BTC.

Bidding period ends on: 8 August 2013 23:59:59 UTC.

This thread will be was heavily moderated.

Bidding Log:
* 0.01 BTC - Snail2
* 0.30 BTC - Vlad2Vlad
* 0.31 BTC - fluffypony - Winner - Deadline to complete sale: 2013-08-13 15:30 UTC
* 0.50 BTC - bob131313 - Winner - DECLINED SALE (option 3)
* 0.51 BTC - n4ru - Winner - Deadline to complete sale: 2013-08-13 09:00 UTC - FAILED BID - user failed to complete sale before deadline.
* 0.52 BTC - Vlad2Vlad - Winner - Deadline to complete sale: 2013-08-11 06:00 UTC - FAILED BID - user failed to complete sale before deadline.
Pages:
Jump to: