Pages:
Author

Topic: nuke went off in Yemen - page 3. (Read 2672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
May 26, 2015, 01:40:42 PM
Before the conspiracy theorists and whack-jobs arrive, any sufficiently large explosion will cause a mushroom cloud the heat generated by the detonation causes it  Grin

Sincerely
Mr. I know all about bombs smarty pants  Wink

EDIT:
It's probably the Saudis bombed weapon arsenal of the houties.
Neither does this explosion resemble a nuclear explosion.  

And neither would the camera video exist if it had been one.

Or the guy holding the camera...

or any of the buildings between the detonation and the camera...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
May 26, 2015, 08:49:51 AM
Well this is interesting. I see that there is no confirmation of that being a nuke but rather speculation. I mean I'm just surprised that I haven't actually heard this yet even thought it has happened 6 days ago?
It's horrible what they're doing down there.
Much better video in case someone misses it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_L5nq-2Lxo

That video was published on the 16th, if it's the same explosion someone got the date wrong in the article.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 26, 2015, 08:39:45 AM
Well that sounds like a stretch. How did Saudi Arabia get Isreali nukes? And we know for sure it was Israel. It could of been russia, pakistan, india, etc. And being a nuclear explosion? Possible, not probable.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 26, 2015, 08:23:17 AM
Well this is interesting. I see that there is no confirmation of that being a nuke but rather speculation. I mean I'm just surprised that I haven't actually heard this yet even thought it has happened 6 days ago?
It's horrible what they're doing down there.
Much better video in case someone misses it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_L5nq-2Lxo
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
May 26, 2015, 08:21:22 AM
Before the conspiracy theorists and whack-jobs arrive, any sufficiently large explosion will cause a mushroom cloud the heat generated by the detonation causes it  Grin

Sincerely

EDIT:

thank you for the input. your assumptions have surely more weight to it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
May 26, 2015, 08:17:39 AM

Sincerely

EDIT:
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
Pages:
Jump to: