Author

Topic: NULL - page 130. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 05:44:16 PM
I don't know much about this VISA industry but can they start mass producing cards without the approval of VISA?

It took a few weeks/months and the price suffered because of it, but the visa approval is done and thanks to this we know MCO will be success in the future.

Surely monaco will be success because this project offering very useful product, by using monaco card we can spend our cryptocurrency easily. So for now let's wait until the card shipping to customers
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 04:13:45 PM
I don't know much about this VISA industry but can they start mass producing cards without the approval of VISA?

It took a few weeks/months and the price suffered because of it, but the visa approval is done and thanks to this we know MCO will be success in the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 11, 2017, 03:52:12 PM
As I understand it, the card will only be for the European Union. For users from Russia to receive cards and there will be no possibility? Or is it temporary?
They are at least aiming to roll out cards globally. I'm not sure if there are any specific reasons why they shouldn't be able to provide cards in Russia though.

In Russia it works like that:
If it was not approved by government - that means it is restricted.

And couple days ago I saw some news of police arresting people who were cashing bitcoins to other people (becasue there are no online services).
Sounds like it's time to leave Russia if that's true.

They (MCO) don't just have VISA approval, they are a VISA program manager.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
December 11, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
I predict MCO @ $30 + for Krismas.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Roll Eyes Kiss

Yay! Hopefully the Christmas comes early this year  Grin

Doesn't need to come early, steady growth is much better then what we had before Smiley

Right, steady growth is much more important, the pump & dumps in the last months were ridiculous.

but what am I saying, I have no bitcoin or altcoins, I cry either way

Grin Very funny, did you get lost in this forum?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 03:11:27 PM
As I understand it, the card will only be for the European Union. For users from Russia to receive cards and there will be no possibility? Or is it temporary?
They are at least aiming to roll out cards globally. I'm not sure if there are any specific reasons why they shouldn't be able to provide cards in Russia though.

In Russia it works like that:
If it was not approved by government - that means it is restricted.

And couple days ago I saw some news of police arresting people who were cashing bitcoins to other people (becasue there are no online services).
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:59:53 PM
Maybe because crypto is ilegal in russia. Including btc.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 11, 2017, 12:46:21 PM
Activity: 378
December 11, 2017, 11:47:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 10:15:09 AM

probably bitcoin will just continue rising and all altcoins will end up inthe toilet for christmas

but what am I saying, I have no bitcoin or altcoins, I cry either way
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

Doesn't need to come early, steady growth is much better then what we had before Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

December 11, 2017, 08:56:32 AM
Rajravind I think you are right.
Yea, what happening just a mere attempt to up the price before it being dumped again.
I think monaco price very hard to stable on high level. Usually after increased highly, and then the price will down deeply like before. But i still hope monaco price can increase and stable on high price

That is not the life  of an altcoin dude. Mostly of the altcoin is getting dump when it really pumps hard. As my per research i do see that it really pump at most 100% way back september and that is really high as in really high but after that those big whales and i think a lot of whales really dumps it hard and since now it never comback again. Still mco has a bright future , i think by next year because there will be a lot of projects  from it, lets just hope.

I do also own a mco way back a month a go but because of the dump lately and i think it will be go deeper i do sold it and invest in other coins.

U got a point there when u said it mightn't get as high as in BTC price, but for USD price, the possibility is still there .
It happened last time due to pure speculation and rumour.
But now, it is all matter of how good are the team in fulfilling their promises of getting listed in JP , KR exchanges and sending out the 1st batch of the cards.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 11, 2017, 08:41:05 AM
Yea, what happening just a mere attempt to up the price before it being dumped again.
I think monaco price very hard to stable on high level. Usually after increased highly, and then the price will down deeply like before. But i still hope monaco price can increase and stable on high price

That is not the life  of an altcoin dude. Mostly of the altcoin is getting dump when it really pumps hard. As my per research i do see that it really pump at most 100% way back september and that is really high as in really high but after that those big whales and i think a lot of whales really dumps it hard and since now it never comback again. Still mco has a bright future , i think by next year because there will be a lot of projects  from it, lets just hope.

I do also own a mco way back a month a go but because of the dump lately and i think it will be go deeper i do sold it and invest in other coins.
December 11, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

I hope there is a good news that can make us surprise in christmas, maybe a news about partnership or the shipping of monaco card, so monaco coin price can increase as your guess
December 11, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

Possible depends on what news we are getting on this week.
Just HODL
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 07:57:00 AM
December 11, 2017, 07:30:48 AM
Activity: 281
December 11, 2017, 06:17:35 AM
legal action due to using a country name - i cant stop laughing ... Grin Grin Grin
seriously guys??? do you think all companies named swiss indontknowwhat payd royalties
to be legally allowed to use the name???
You are the dumb kid here.
Any company or individual marketing a product under a geographical indication is obliged to obtain the permission of the related authority.
Please don't mention MLM idiots here, that parasitize on sound names.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
December 11, 2017, 04:10:33 AM
Good times, top 30 here we come.

December 11, 2017, 01:17:27 AM
Jump to: