Author

Topic: NULL - page 131. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:58:50 AM
Rajravind I think you are right.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:55:05 AM
The pump is over for today.
It will wander ard 0.0009 ~ 0.00095 for the rest of the day.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 12:33:17 AM
I really there might be a MCO FUD coming out very soon. Hold on tight! Otherwise you will be shaken out Smiley
The removal of the AC contract was the only "FUD" that is worth thinking about. And that's a very legitimate concern.

Can you explain? So no more burnining the coins for profit?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 11:19:08 PM
When will the rest of the coins enter the market? I think it will crash the price
They supposedly won't hit the market.

Supposedly?
Yes, supposedly. Kris stated that they will try not to use them unless it would really be benefitial for the project. Make of this what you will.

Sure, It will  hit the market.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 10:45:44 PM
Tmr 12 Dec there will be another Q&A at 10pm HKT. For those who have questions for Kris, please kindly leave your questions in the below link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/7idvfk/taking_questions_for_next_qa_on_tuesday_1212_10pm/

We will consolidate the questions and pass them to Kris. Please also join the live chat to get the most updated insights from our CEO. Smiley)
December 10, 2017, 09:19:29 PM
When will the rest of the coins enter the market? I think it will crash the price

Supposedly?
Yes, supposedly. Kris stated that they will try not to use them unless it would really be benefitial for the project. Make of this what you will.

Yea, I have been observing the dev account transaction .
So far, no heavy transfer out.
And heavy sell order has been placed at 0.00092  to bring down the price .
Dont fall for it.  

I only have around 700 MCO left now anyways. 500 for the card, and some extra to trade the next pump when the cards start shipping. If the AC gets replaced I'll rebuy the dip and double down, if not I'll take profits and be happy with my card and 500 tokens.

I still have tens of thousand of it, and planning to HODL them for some time.
I ain't losing any hope on its future price .
Every activity is pointing towards positive result.
https://hacked.com/trade-recommendation-monaco-5/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 10, 2017, 08:25:40 PM

Supposedly?

And heavy sell order has been placed at 0.00092  to bring down the price .
Dont fall for it. 

I only have around 700 MCO left now anyways. 500 for the card, and some extra to trade the next pump when the cards start shipping. If the AC gets replaced I'll rebuy the dip and double down, if not I'll take profits and be happy with my card and 500 tokens.
December 10, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

Supposedly?

And heavy sell order has been placed at 0.00092  to bring down the price .
Dont fall for it. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 10, 2017, 07:48:57 PM
legal action due to using a country name - i cant stop laughing ... Grin Grin Grin
seriously guys??? do you think all companies named swiss indontknowwhat payd royalties
to be legally allowed to use the name???

ahahhahahahah

great stuff kids , really

how about u check first patent name rights on monaco before u post such kindergarden stuff?
People seem to accept anything that would help the FUD or hype in crypto, as long as it benefits them. And at the same time they drown out facts and reason. This place is utterly insane. 10/10 entertainment though.

If you re-read my post it clearly says I am not sure of the reliability of the source article.

Regardless, you are wrong to think it is just a made up laugh for kids. You would see that if you did ANY research that the Monaco Government has been trying for years to trademark its name, taking the matter to the EU courts, and companies like 'Monaco Card' would fall under those legal issues IF the Monaco Government was successful. Fortunately for Monaco Card company, the Monaco Government has been unsuccessful to date.

To say it is just FUD or some kindergarten stuff is a bit silly. It is an issue Monaco Card the company has actually responded to in Q&A sessions, and is a well known trademark issue the Monaco Government has been pushing for years.

Also if you look back at my post - I was responding to a question about whether Monaco the country has anything to do with Monaco Card. Nothing to do with randomly starting FUD, just sharing research.

Personally, I don't think Monaco Card the company will have any issues, since there are so many other companies that would be in the same position if the Monaco Government was successful in trademarking 'Monaco'.

Have a read if you'd like to learn about it:

Here for example on Monaco Government court proceedings:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/monaco-government-fails-in-attempt-to-trademark-its-own-name-at-eus-general-court-9981181.html

And it the issue was raised in Slack and responded to by Monaco Card, you can read some of it through reddit in the comments field here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/7idvfk/taking_questions_for_next_qa_on_tuesday_1212_10pm/

December 10, 2017, 07:34:06 PM
I really there might be a MCO FUD coming out very soon. Hold on tight! Otherwise you will be shaken out Smiley
The removal of the AC contract was the only "FUD" that is worth thinking about. And that's a very legitimate concern.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
December 10, 2017, 07:06:16 PM
December 10, 2017, 04:41:32 PM
legal action due to using a country name - i cant stop laughing ... Grin Grin Grin
seriously guys??? do you think all companies named swiss indontknowwhat payd royalties

ahahhahahahah

how about u check first patent name rights on monaco before u post such kindergarden stuff?
People seem to accept anything that would help the FUD or hype in crypto, as long as it benefits them. And at the same time they drown out facts and reason. This place is utterly insane. 10/10 entertainment though.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
December 10, 2017, 04:21:31 PM

ahahhahahahah

December 10, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

Supposedly?
December 10, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Supposedly?
December 10, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
December 10, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
December 10, 2017, 09:40:09 AM
Why is the coin called Monaco? Any connection with a small kingdom in Europe?

No actually. However, I read somewhere that they are in some strife over using the name 'Monaco' as supposedly the country (jurisdiction?) doesn't like companies using their name. They've already started legal proceedings - although I'm not sure how reliable the article is as a source. If it is true, I'm not sure what the outcome will be. It's not like they can call themselves MonacoIN, since that is already taken by a useless coin with a catface on it.
That was just silly FUD as far as I'm aware. Not that it really matters as long as they deliver a product. Let's just hope they'll roll out before the year ends and give some updates on the AC.
December 10, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

No actually. However, I read somewhere that they are in some strife over using the name 'Monaco' as supposedly the country (jurisdiction?) doesn't like companies using their name. They've already started legal proceedings - although I'm not sure how reliable the article is as a source. If it is true, I'm not sure what the outcome will be. It's not like they can call themselves MonacoIN, since that is already taken by a useless coin with a catface on it.

Do u know whats the market cap of that useless coin called MonaCoin ?
Is 6 times more than Monaco at the time of this post
😬😬😬
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
December 10, 2017, 04:22:03 AM

thanks for explanation. I was thinking this question for a while.
Jump to: