Author

Topic: NULL - page 136. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
December 06, 2017, 09:38:35 AM
Good news coming for Monday  -https://twitter.com/Kris_HK/status/938046770004639745  Japanese and Korea exchanges listing, BOOM! Cool Buy now until cheap.
ya people should hold their token and buy more. this project is better than centra. they are stuck now. and maybe price will fall down more. in mco we trust
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
December 06, 2017, 09:34:14 AM
The world gets scared when the price drops, sells them immediately after crying when the price rises, you have to trust is a great project. Have announced recently
+Japan and Korean exchanges next week!

is this the reason why MCo just pump?

Let's wait untill cards are beeing issued and MCO tokens are beeing locked on Monaco App, then we will see the real pump! After token lock, MCO circulating supply automatically will decrease, and MCO token becomes rare and expensive Smiley
Very agree with you, after people received monaco card and use it in their activity, i am sure this coin price will growing rapidly. We must be patient to waiting it, and keep hold mco coin for long term investment

math is not your thing right?! 30k monaco users - if all want a metal card for 50mco how many mco is that? 30.000x50 = .....
and whats the toltal supply? then subtract this already far too high number from the total supply- and calculate the percentage and the impact this gonna have on the coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

go back to school kids.... or go to church if you wanna believe in something without any evidence or reason!

hey shills - i am still waiting for the 30$?!?!? what happened ? engine failure on the way up? lololol

Clearly a tenx fanboy, stuck at $2.50. tenx is dead, try to flip it 60%+ in one day and hold strong like mco just did.

not everyone is as stupid as u are to buy a token just to get a stupid credit card Cheesy
if i want a card i go and get one, tenx for 12$ and the monaco for free, but i will not buy shitty tokens, especially not for monaco after they rendered it useless by removing the contract.
mco was promising, but u shills dont get it that this mco is not the token it was meant to be.
no matter on how many exchanges they list it - it is useless -
and the listing on all the exchanges says only one thing- there wont be a contract - because almost all exchanges would have to remove it right away as soon as the contract is back
due to SEC rules.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 09:13:21 AM
The world gets scared when the price drops, sells them immediately after crying when the price rises, you have to trust is a great project. Have announced recently

Let's wait untill cards are beeing issued and MCO tokens are beeing locked on Monaco App, then we will see the real pump! After token lock, MCO circulating supply automatically will decrease, and MCO token becomes rare and expensive Smiley
Very agree with you, after people received monaco card and use it in their activity, i am sure this coin price will growing rapidly. We must be patient to waiting it, and keep hold mco coin for long term investment

math is not your thing right?! 30k monaco users - if all want a metal card for 50mco how many mco is that? 30.000x50 = .....
and whats the toltal supply? then subtract this already far too high number from the total supply- and calculate the percentage and the impact this gonna have on the coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

go back to school kids.... or go to church if you wanna believe in something without any evidence or reason!

hey shills - i am still waiting for the 30$?!?!? what happened ? engine failure on the way up? lololol

Clearly a tenx fanboy, stuck at $2.50. tenx is dead, try to flip it 60%+ in one day and hold strong like mco just did.
Activity: 91
December 06, 2017, 08:51:14 AM
Good news coming for Monday  -https://twitter.com/Kris_HK/status/938046770004639745  Japanese and Korea exchanges listing, BOOM! Cool Buy now until cheap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
Japan and Korean exchanges next week!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 08:37:26 AM
I like your idea to introduce the cryptocarrency card. It's really usefull but is it reliable for every countries?
I think every country can using monaco card because this card already approved by visa. But if i am not wrong, monaco card will delivered to singapore first, maybe after that to other country
that's right Monaco have first agreement from Visa for Singapore country, but maybe in near future expansion to other countries.
Activity: 350
December 06, 2017, 08:29:38 AM
I like your idea to introduce the cryptocarrency card. It's really usefull but is it reliable for every countries?
I think every country can using monaco card because this card already approved by visa. But if i am not wrong, monaco card will delivered to singapore first, maybe after that to other country
Activity: 182
December 06, 2017, 07:57:35 AM
in the next hours will turn green
Activity: 334
December 06, 2017, 07:42:10 AM

Guys let's not focus on Monaco as the cause of all the pain. The Altcoin market now is in correction . There is 30 coins from the top 100 now losing over 10% and Monaco is not the worse . In upwards market conditions Monaco now could be even at green.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 07:37:30 AM
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 07:33:04 AM
MCO can go 300$ in 2 years if they play their cards right
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
December 06, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

December 06, 2017, 06:01:48 AM

Activity: 110
December 06, 2017, 05:38:42 AM
The live Q&A on Slack, Dec 5 can be reviewed below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14tilJkC7JkqxlF3o4A37crMf5e0TeEnz/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for joining us!
Activity: 145
December 06, 2017, 03:15:10 AM
The price of Monaco token can be increased, but in long term, not is short term. You should give up hope on a short-term profit in Monaco. Apply to reality and using need to spend much time to develop and grow, then, become famous and attract more users, these things are not easy and need investors wait for long time to get benefits. is the card has been released?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
December 06, 2017, 03:07:57 AM

Activity: 252
December 06, 2017, 02:15:24 AM
Well
Frm my point of view, MCO price might dip to a resting price of around 0.0008~0.00085 for next few days until we approached the date of next listings .
Is kinda norm though.
Selling spree will kick in soon as BTC price is going up as well
Activity: 112
December 06, 2017, 01:28:31 AM
TheresTheres alot of apportunities that i missed including this wonderful project i have i regrets sometime but i think this is not too late to join the journey of this project with a great time alot of apportunities that i missed including this wonderful project
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 01:09:48 AM
The MONACO project good prices soaring badly, I was wrong, there is now a little regret, I would like to ask you whether it is still worthwhile to continue to buy and hold long-term? Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
December 06, 2017, 01:00:09 AM
Do we pay for the card? I saw the monthly fee is free but what about the card?

Card is free! Free shipping, No fees, free everything.
If you want a platinum card you'll have to store some MCO which you'll get back after 6 months after which they will have increased (most probably) in value due to Monaco's token lock up structure.
Increase demand, decrease supply.
Can't wait for my card.
Jump to: