Author

Topic: NULL - page 141. (Read 456104 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
December 05, 2017, 05:57:32 AM
Made a nice profit over night. Do you think it will grow still? Smiley

I have MCO tokens since the ICO and I am in for the long term. I did not sold at ATH (around 25 USD). I did not sold when asset contract was removed and dropped back to 5 USD. I will keep them for a few years and then decide what to do. I believe in the long term potential of MCO. Give the team the change to deliver their product. It is possible for MCO to reach even 100 USD if they manage to get a market cap of 1 bln. This can only happen when they implement a real working product globally. Until now, there is not yet a working product. Adding MCO to more exchanges is good for exposure and liquidity, but for long term sustainable price levels we need to be patient and the team needs to deliver. The rest is all price increase based on hyped speculation, without any foundation to justify a certain price level.
Agree 100%, for me this coin can be back at 5$ max soon!
how crazy of this coin today, people may never thought of one coin double in one day which means the altcoin market maybe too hot as months ago
It is not crazy , it is just another great way to make tons of BTC very fast! It's Christmas time soon , some people need fresh btc Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:51:48 AM
I like their project,expecially cards

Thank you!
We are very excited about our products as well, the app and the cards. We are working to make them as compelling as possible. Please stay tuned for news!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:50:02 AM
Bad news
Dev just transferred out another 408k tokens few mins ago, making it a total of 908k tokens almost 10 % of previous circulation .
This amt is way too much for liquidation purpose.
Pls expect a huge dump anytime
Bcos thats an average of 125k tokens on exchanges.

thanks for the great info, i bought some 50mco and sold them at 0.001 Smiley lucky i got out

but the kids here still believe it will hit 30$  Grin but let them loose money, i dont have a problem with it
otherwise no one would buy my tokens on the top Cheesy

All recent transfers are related to listing on new exchanges. Listing drive demand for tokens and not the other way around.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
December 05, 2017, 05:35:55 AM
I like their project,expecially cards
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

I have MCO tokens since the ICO and I am in for the long term. I did not sold at ATH (around 25 USD). I did not sold when asset contract was removed and dropped back to 5 USD. I will keep them for a few years and then decide what to do. I believe in the long term potential of MCO. Give the team the change to deliver their product. It is possible for MCO to reach even 100 USD if they manage to get a market cap of 1 bln. This can only happen when they implement a real working product globally. Until now, there is not yet a working product. Adding MCO to more exchanges is good for exposure and liquidity, but for long term sustainable price levels we need to be patient and the team needs to deliver. The rest is all price increase based on hyped speculation, without any foundation to justify a certain price level.
how crazy of this coin today, people may never thought of one coin double in one day which means the altcoin market maybe too hot as months ago
legendary
December 05, 2017, 05:32:28 AM

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

legendary
December 05, 2017, 04:44:36 AM
This is over i think , i m sure they are going to pump another coin .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 05, 2017, 04:30:47 AM
Depends on the next news I suppose. So far nothing has changed other than being listed on more exchanges. If cards start rolling out in December or the AC gets replaced soon the price might rally a bit further. Otherwise it'll probably calm down again until the next news.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 04:28:25 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 05, 2017, 03:54:36 AM
Is that for fuckin real or what? South Korean exchange Huobi will reward top traders in both selling and buying monaco tokens and the biggest trader gets a freakin Tesla??? I can understand the Iphone X for a second spot but a Tesla? For real?
Maybe that's what they withdrew so many MCO tokens from the founder wallet for?
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
December 05, 2017, 03:39:46 AM
As I predicted, lots of weak hands Cheesy
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 03:15:30 AM
Is anyone selling into this at around the $16-17 mark? seems to have stabilised a bit, not sure how much oxygen is left in this increase! I like MCO so will be holding a chunk but if I can sell today then buy more back cheaper tomorrow then why wouldn't I sell into this rise.

because i am long holder.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 03:02:50 AM
Is anyone selling into this at around the $16-17 mark? seems to have stabilised a bit, not sure how much oxygen is left in this increase! I like MCO so will be holding a chunk but if I can sell today then buy more back cheaper tomorrow then why wouldn't I sell into this rise.

Target is $30. Wouldn't risk selling now, unless your gonna be watching it every second.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
December 05, 2017, 02:58:49 AM
finally after 3 months of holding, hahaha
holder always win, eventually just pick wisely  Smiley
Im still holding my bounty tokens.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 02:07:06 AM
finally after 3 months of holding, hahaha
holder always win, eventually just pick wisely  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 05, 2017, 12:54:41 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 12:36:21 AM
Let's not nitpick over the best way to profit from this good news. Sit back and enjoy the show!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 05, 2017, 12:01:04 AM
thanks for the great info, i bought some 50mco and sold them at 0.001 Smiley lucky i got out

but the kids here still believe it will hit 30$  Grin but let them loose money, i dont have a problem with it
otherwise no one would buy my tokens on the top Cheesy

Still feeling brilliant with your move?  Sometimes developers move coins for reasons other than to dump.  In this case, they apparently didn't dump.  Sucks that you sold @ .001 (I hope you didn't sell for a loss) - when hours later the coin would go parabolic.  I've done the same thing and it hurts.

The real question is - do you think OMG or TenX are next to pump?
We have our own decision when it comes to investing, I myself also sold my MCO at a very low price but I did not regret now because
I made sure I have a profit when I sell. Investors really sometimes think this project is not good because the price pump hard and it has leave them
not able to sell their MCO with a profit, but now it seems like it started to rise again and hoping we can break the ATH.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 12:00:36 AM
Another Update:

"UPbit Korea, one of fastest growing exchanges globally, lists Monaco’s $MCO token...Stay tuned for more news!"

Source:https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/937856009783013376

Korean buying power is very powerful.
Considering the fact that more good news are coming throughout December and that Monaco is still very undervalued and the fact that Koreans and the new influx of crypto noobs are now introduced to Monaco, you've got a bright looking road ahead.
Marketing hasn't even started!

MCO is the most promising payment project so far, your market cap will surpass Pay soon. You have super strong team, moon is just the start, you will go to da mars.
Jump to: