Author

Topic: NULL - page 192. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 02:17:12 PM
Damn it! our lambos just showed up for an hour and disappeared again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
October 31, 2017, 02:16:28 PM
are you talking about the 1% fee?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 31, 2017, 02:15:09 PM
just to get a debit (not even credit) card.

Isn't debit card better?

We should get some answers in q&a video which suppose to be published tomorrow.
Credit cards don't require you to have a balance. You pay a bill later instead. So which is better depends on how you use it.

But the point of that sentence, that you have to lock up thousands of dollars to get a card.

And the point of the post was to bring light to the fact that the biggest attractor (for any serious investor) has been removed without any replacement in sight. Investors were promised that they would be able to earn their share of fees that the MonaCo platform accumulates. This is no longer possible!
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 02:09:11 PM
just to get a debit (not even credit) card.

Isn't debit card better?

We should get some answers in q&a video which suppose to be published tomorrow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
October 31, 2017, 02:06:29 PM
This is what happens when some good news is given to market immediately a dump welcomes everyone. It is all temporary tactic to scare the weak hands to push them once more from the game. Nothing bad can happen and in couple of hours price will be showing uptrend.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:06:08 PM
Whales earn 40 million dollars for Kris tweet, how much commision he get? Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 02:04:27 PM
So just Singapore for now? Huh What about EU, N & S America, Hong Kong, Japan, ect? The websites press link won't come up for me. With TenX being a few months ahead on issuing cards in the EU and still acting like they're mired in quicksand I'm not 100% convinced this is the beginning. Visa/MC seem to be bigger hurdles to success than the technology on these coins.

That was the plan from the beginning. EU is next in line.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
October 31, 2017, 02:03:06 PM
OMG!!! Why you selling?!?!??!

looks like the mco token gets destroyed today,,, instead of the moonrise......
3278btc volume on bittrex and its just going down?! i dont get it
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
October 31, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
So just Singapore for now? Huh What about EU, N & S America, Hong Kong, Japan, ect? The websites press link won't come up for me. With TenX being a few months ahead on issuing cards in the EU and still acting like they're mired in quicksand I'm not 100% convinced this is the beginning. Visa/MC seem to be bigger hurdles to success than the technology on these coins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 31, 2017, 01:59:11 PM
What was promised during the ICO:

MCO - a token that will be used to reserve platinum tiered debit cards and that will be redeemable for a proportion of the fees earned by the MCO platform. Thus a highly valuable token redeeming it would've granted a portion of the earnings while reducing the existing supply, which would thus further drive up the price. In this situation there were a total of three factors that would've driven the price up individually in the long run.

What we get now:
MCO - a token that will be used to reserve platinum tiered debit cards, period. Nothing else. And I've already outlined above why this won't be a very lucrative price driver with fixed numbers. With a dynamic amount of tokens required to reserve the card (e.g. token price up, required amount down) this could be somewhat countered, but it still won't get anywhere close to what was promised during the ICO.

Thus, with the asset contract removed and no alternative proposed that complies with laws and circumvents delisting from Bittrex, the MonaCo Token has just lost the most important driving force behind its future price.

Clueless shills try to convince people that having to lock up MCO to obtain a platinum card will have a significant impact on the price. But that's just a shortterm speculative argument which is completely irrelevant for any serious investor and does not come anywhere close to what was promised during the ICO.
If the token price goes back up to $20, even the lowest platinum tiered card would lock up $1000 for 6 months. And if any significant amount of people is to use MCO platinum cards, this number multiplies many times over. In reality however, there aren't going to be a lot of people who will want to put down thousands of dollars on lock just to get a debit (not even credit) card.

Shills: But this is better than not getting listed on Bittrex!

Nonsense. There are other exchanges which are just fine. The only sound argument for this move is not being able to get a Visa deal without complying with some countries' laws. However, as we can see with SONM there are ways to work around buy-and-burn and dividends models. So just dropping the earnings section entirely is neither required nor is it fair, as ICO investors and token holders were promised to be able to participate in the fees incurred through the use of the MonaCo platform.

Hopefully Kris will address this, but it seems like it's already set in stone anyways. And if so, I'll be pulling out of this one.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
OMG!!! Why you selling?!?!??!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 01:42:25 PM
Nice to see good news, and nice to see that the price went back lower so I can buyback Cheesy Cheesy can't wait for my black card !
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 01:31:02 PM
What was the reason to reach at 0.002 BTC and then back at 0.00138 BTC today ? I may miss something because I just opened Bittrex and saw there that MCO after long time crossed this level. It is of course hold time or trading time if you have experience doing this.
Activity: 560
October 31, 2017, 01:27:55 PM
What an impressive peak on graphics Shocked Time to change my eth for mco Wink
Activity: 392
Multiversum
October 31, 2017, 01:24:01 PM
Haha sold at the top, took profits, now it's down time to buy again!

We have Warren Buffet here guys.

It's always time to HODL MCO!
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
October 31, 2017, 01:04:40 PM
WTF.. there are such great news and chart drops upper then before the news.. of course everyone wanted to take profit, but there cant be a better buying time then right now!

Think on what happened with tenx when they released similar news.. price could easily do x1,5 next few days.

So thank to everyone who already sold, now its big buying time :-) :-) :-)
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
October 31, 2017, 12:37:36 PM
so there's the profit taking phase, lets see if it goes into accumulation now
Activity: 260
October 31, 2017, 12:07:51 PM
Haha sold at the top, took profits, now it's down time to buy again!
Activity: 210
October 31, 2017, 11:58:08 AM
kris [5:09 PM]
Okay, let me clarify this. We had one dev update so far - cryptocurrency in every wallet - part 1. The second dev update is the press release. The third dev update is "cryptocurrency in every wallet - part 2". Hope it's more clear now.

Sk Sk
@kris Dev Update 2 was supposed to be released on Oct 18th but now you are saying the press release is not about dev update 2. Then why are you delaying Dev Update 2? Is it because you believe the news in press release is more important?
Thread in #communityOct 23rd at 5:02 PM

Guyz, there will be another update soon!!! Wink

yeah another pump and dump moon coming Wink
Someones a bit salty in public lmao
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
October 31, 2017, 11:50:45 AM
kris [5:09 PM]
Okay, let me clarify this. We had one dev update so far - cryptocurrency in every wallet - part 1. The second dev update is the press release. The third dev update is "cryptocurrency in every wallet - part 2". Hope it's more clear now.

Sk Sk
@kris Dev Update 2 was supposed to be released on Oct 18th but now you are saying the press release is not about dev update 2. Then why are you delaying Dev Update 2? Is it because you believe the news in press release is more important?
Thread in #communityOct 23rd at 5:02 PM

Guyz, there will be another update soon!!! Wink
Jump to: