Author

Topic: NULL - page 190. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 31, 2017, 07:54:49 PM
are you kidding me ?

bvolume more 3600 more 23 000 000$ and your bid and ask is lower then general

8 am morning 300 bitcoin = -0.135

now after 3000 bitcoin more volume = 0.125

this is not possible ... this is not bad is anormal not legal result.

I ask the canadien security agency to do checkup of your "trade" result.

this is not possible, it seems there is something fishy going on here...
cant be legal whats going on here...
Just stay 'home' with your nonsense FUD. There were news, which are expected to raise the volume. And an increase in volume doesn't imply an increase in price either.

The prices went down because one very important core feature of the token was eliminated over night with nothing to replace it, which is why large investors dumped to account for the lowered token value.

The only thing "fishy" going on here is the fact that Kris stated that sharing fees with investors was "pointless" and the nonsensical post that you've quoted and followed up on.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
October 31, 2017, 07:51:23 PM
are you kidding me ?

this is not possible, it seems there is something fishy going on here...
cant be legal whats going on here...

total buys  : 2569btc
total sells: 911BTC

the real result should be around 0.0028 - 0.0032 not 0.0010

this is the wort and obvious scam i have ever seen
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 07:51:01 PM
LOL REAL JOKE

COMPLAIN OPEN CANADA SECURITY ABOUT FRAUD

"NEED INVESTIGATION ABOUT SOME IRRIGULARITY"

yes sure 3794.3364 bvolume and drop like 0
Activity: 49
October 31, 2017, 06:50:33 PM
Yesterday there was a big pump and it fell even further down.And for now is on line but i think will start digging down.
Activity: 45
October 31, 2017, 06:29:20 PM
are you kidding me ?

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 05:52:47 PM
Better get your MCOs now before the next buy wave! Many people will want to get those 50 MCO cards locked!!!

right now card is only 18.000, means

900.000 token only. Compare to 9.900.000 suply, it is only 10%. And with no asset contract, there is no reason to hold your mco token. Wink

18,000 only when they still not announce yet about visa. Now they have announced about visa approval so sooner or later the number will increase, because people will not worry to order monaco card
October 31, 2017, 05:40:33 PM
Better get your MCOs now before the next buy wave! Many people will want to get those 50 MCO cards locked!!!
Not if the fees don't get distributed among token holders, since that's not what was promised during the ICO.

Prices will probably still pump because crypto is full of greedy monkeys. But I'm definitely going to dump my bag when the price increases the next time if the asset contract doesn't get addressed properly.
Activity: 227
October 31, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

right now card is only 18.000, means

900.000 token only. Compare to 9.900.000 suply, it is only 10%. And with no asset contract, there is no reason to hold your mco token. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 05:15:58 PM
Activity: 350
October 31, 2017, 05:05:20 PM
Just sell your MCO guys. The party is end!! It will never recover. This is the last time you will see the price. It will go down even more. Wink
LOL, Nice strategy to collect cheap MCO from desperate traders, MCO will not fall down for long time. This is just a relax time and hold it while enjoy your coffe, MCO will rise again like happening before.
Although mco price down but i think it will not be long. Maybe people sell mco coin and buy bitcoin to expect get bitcoingold. After segwit2x will occur in mid november i am sure the price can increase
October 31, 2017, 05:00:50 PM
Are there any rewards for holding Monaco like TenX having staking rewards?
Not anymore apparently...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
October 31, 2017, 04:58:08 PM
Are there any rewards for holding Monaco like TenX having staking rewards?
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
October 31, 2017, 04:36:55 PM
just to get a debit (not even credit) card.

Isn't debit card better?

We should get some answers in q&a video which suppose to be published tomorrow.

Where did you hear about a Q&A video?

from slack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kt3sofdmobacu5/kris_in_slack-oct31st2017.pdf?dl=0

Thanks for this
Activity: 227
October 31, 2017, 04:35:51 PM
Just sell your MCO guys. The party is end!! It will never recover. This is the last time you will see the price. It will go down even more. Wink
LOL, Nice strategy to collect cheap MCO from desperate traders, MCO will not fall down for long time. This is just a relax time and hold it while enjoy your coffe, MCO will rise again like happening before.

oh, you're the one who sell it at the high price. cant believe that you are the real investor. so funny  Cheesy
October 31, 2017, 04:31:55 PM
why are you looking to assets only?
First time in the crypto world  that a coin get visa program manager, this will be used for spending a lot of crypto currencies, in shops everywhere over the world, this is world news
There'll be plenty of these cards in the long run anyways.

I invested a significant sum because I was expecting to participate in the gigantic amount of revenue the fees are going to produce.

And now this aspect is completely gone and Kris apparently claims that there would be "absolutely no point" in this anyways.

Which makes him look very dishonest, since the fees will add up to hundreds of millions to several billions in yearly revenue that are now 100% going to the MCO foundation and 0% to token holders.

Of course there's no point in sharing the hundreds of millions and potential billions of yearly revenue from Kris' point of view.

But the token holders just got screwed real hard if this will be the state of affairs.

O-ho, firstly they stopped sharing the revenue, next step is to stopping working.
Why should they work hard for hundreds of millions, if these millions could work for them...
You can bet that there are countless of ICOs who go precisely that route.

I don't think MCO is one of them, and I still hope that Kris simply didn't think of the possibility of a legal workaround for the sharing of revenue.

But we'll have to wait for his official statement on this matter.

If the fees go 100% to the MCO foundation and 0% to token holders I'll dump my investment during the next pump though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 04:29:43 PM
why are you looking to assets only?
First time in the crypto world  that a coin get visa program manager, this will be used for spending a lot of crypto currencies, in shops everywhere over the world, this is world news
There'll be plenty of these cards in the long run anyways.

I invested a significant sum because I was expecting to participate in the gigantic amount of revenue the fees are going to produce.

And now this aspect is completely gone and Kris apparently claims that there would be "absolutely no point" in this anyways.

Which makes him look very dishonest, since the fees will add up to hundreds of millions to several billions in yearly revenue that are now 100% going to the MCO foundation and 0% to token holders.

Of course there's no point in sharing the hundreds of millions and potential billions of yearly revenue from Kris' point of view.

But the token holders just got screwed real hard if this will be the state of affairs.

O-ho, firstly they stopped sharing the revenue, next step is to stopping working.
Why should they work hard for hundreds of millions, if these millions could work for them...
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 04:23:34 PM
October 31, 2017, 04:18:46 PM
Here's an example since you guys don't seem to be capable of Math.

Assume you own 10,000 MCO tokens. That is 0.001% of the total supply.

Now fast forward about a decade. MCO has become a giant and earns a yearly revenue of 1 Billion USD in platform fees (transactions, ATM withdrawals, conversions, etc.).

Since you own 0.001% of the tokens, you are entitled to a share of 1 Million USD.

This is what was promised and will no longer be delivered. And Kris says this is "pointless", which makes him either clueless, or dishonest. I hope it's the first and that he's going to find a workaround for this, like SONM already did, but I'm not having any hopes for this after his statement.

Kris states that with 100k card users all of the tokens for sale today will be locked up for the use of a "premium" card. So this could mean a decent demand for the token. if the token reached $100 the 10,000 mco in your example would be worth $1,000,000

Only if another 100k people try to get an additional 100k cards. Which they won't if the amount of tokens required stays the same (since it'll be too expensive). And if the amount of tokens goes down, the value increase will be less.
But all that aside, this was always going to be a thing from the start, on top of the share of fees.

I hope You will bring this question to the LIVE Q&A with Kris
I'm not sure when the Live Q&A is, but the question has already been redirected to Kris.
Activity: 7
October 31, 2017, 04:17:46 PM
Here's an example since you guys don't seem to be capable of Math.

Assume you own 10,000 MCO tokens. That is 0.001% of the total supply.

Now fast forward about a decade. MCO has become a giant and earns a yearly revenue of 1 Billion USD in platform fees (transactions, ATM withdrawals, conversions, etc.).

Since you own 0.001% of the tokens, you are entitled to a share of 1 Million USD.

This is what was promised and will no longer be delivered. And Kris says this is "pointless", which makes him either clueless, or dishonest. I hope it's the first and that he's going to find a workaround for this, like SONM already did, but I'm not having any hopes for this after his statement.

Kris states that with 100k card users all of the tokens for sale today will be locked up for the use of a "premium" card. So this could mean a decent demand for the token. if the token reached $100 the 10,000 mco in your example would be worth $1,000,000

Only if another 100k people try to get an additional 100k cards. Which they won't if the amount of tokens required stays the same (since it'll be too expensive). And if the amount of tokens goes down, the value increase will be less.
But all that aside, this was always going to be a thing from the start, on top of the share of fees.

I hope You will bring this question to the LIVE Q&A with Kris
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 04:13:45 PM
just to get a debit (not even credit) card.

Isn't debit card better?

We should get some answers in q&a video which suppose to be published tomorrow.

Where did you hear about a Q&A video?

from slack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kt3sofdmobacu5/kris_in_slack-oct31st2017.pdf?dl=0
Jump to: