Author

Topic: NULL - page 264. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 17, 2017, 07:02:56 AM
I just love MCO Twitter acc... LoL
Activity: 154
September 17, 2017, 05:54:48 AM
someone crash the market so i can buy more ffs.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 04:36:22 AM
I've been following this project since the very beginning.
I think that everyone who doubts it will be very surprised soon.
The lack of useful updates and weird twitter posts hasn't helped, but I think it really shows that they are busy working on the project instead of just putting loads of effort into promotion. Kris, the CEO seems very capable and sounds like he knows what he is doing.
I am not worried at all by the downslide in the MCO value. I wouldn't sell them even if it went down to $3
[in fact i'm buying more right now]
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 17, 2017, 03:34:59 AM
Nice project, but u must work with a visa

Just wait. They've been following their timeline.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
September 16, 2017, 07:17:52 PM
Nice project, but u must work with a visa
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 16, 2017, 03:31:46 PM
You guys are in Hong Kong? Or where?

I just read last 3 pages and cant figure out if I should buy now at $7.00, (on a slight downtrend at the moment tho), or will it go back to $3? Sounds like the real bear trend may come closer to the end of the month since thats when the china exchanges shut down. So maybe wait til then?

Thx, guys.

I was just researching TokenCard, but figured I better look into the MCO "scam" 1st. So am i correct in understanding that the Visa deal they were trying for was an Intermediary Card, whatever that is, and that fell through but now expect a true Visa card? I've also read this is quite risky since many believe such a deal will NEVER take place. Considering the FUD, which could possibly be true right? Maybe Ile buy up a little now, and then hope for some cheaper MCO down the road to lower my risk.

Anyone in TokenCard as well?

I moved from MCO to TKN.
I made some good trades with MCO in the .0018 .0021 range and I look at the newsflow and "rumors" to decide if I sould get back in (maybe if it goes in the 0.0017 range when BTC will raise).

Activity: 134
Merit: 11
September 16, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

I just read last 3 pages and cant figure out if I should buy now at $7.00, (on a slight downtrend at the moment tho), or will it go back to $3? Sounds like the real bear trend may come closer to the end of the month since thats when the china exchanges shut down. So maybe wait til then?

Thx, guys. 

I was just researching TokenCard, but figured I better look into the MCO "scam" 1st. So am i correct in understanding that the Visa deal they were trying for was an Intermediary Card, whatever that is, and that fell through but now expect a true Visa card? I've also read this is quite risky since many believe such a deal will NEVER take place. Considering the FUD, which could possibly be true right? Maybe Ile buy up a little now, and then hope for some cheaper MCO down the road to lower my risk.

Ok so this Visa deal is not so hard to accomplish, the only reason I assume is, because MCO does not have strong investors.
Dude anyone can create Visa card, all they ask is for cash amount in the trust account , depending on the volue of use.
I have deal  with Visa 5 years ago, we wanted to create one time disposable cards for online shopping.
LOL, hey dev, partner me in, and I'll get you an contract within 2 weeks.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

Thx, guys.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 01:37:56 PM
when majority of the crypto investors in any form realize that the kind of venture they are taking is great and free from governments interventions, they will surely develop the confidence, well weak hands are letting go, price is still dropping, a little bit.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 01:28:12 PM
It was bit risky buying at 150k satoshi in an atmosphere of fear but it went well for me. I was thinking the support is enough and market will surely show some kind of correction and consolidation because the decline was due to other reasons. Although I also did panic buy but selling under panic is not advised at all.
Suretly, if you want to sell your token while the panic selling time happens, it just makes you feel regret after the price of Monaco token recover. However, you should consider before decide to buy this token, because you do not know when is bottom price of this cycle!
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
September 16, 2017, 12:00:30 PM
flipping more tonight

sell me your coins pls ppl.

Wait for it buddy, me and few of my friends are holding strong amount of MCO, if we see anything under $6.00 , we're going to flood it.
At this time we have 50% lose, we can't afford more.
Activity: 144
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
September 16, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
Hello guys,

Any news about the Visa Approval ?
Activity: 392
Multiversum
September 16, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
Now you get free spots in queue too using INVITE LINK!!

+++If you use this REFERRAL\INVITE LINK before sign-in up at Monaco App you get free 10$:
http://get.mona.co/IVWT/R1v1MlLh5F (just click it after having opened Monaco App before sign-in)+++
Activity: 154
September 16, 2017, 06:28:06 AM
flipping more tonight

sell me your coins pls ppl.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 05:38:38 AM
It was bit risky buying at 150k satoshi in an atmosphere of fear but it went well for me. I was thinking the support is enough and market will surely show some kind of correction and consolidation because the decline was due to other reasons. Although I also did panic buy but selling under panic is not advised at all.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
@anl1m This coin is not mineable.... this classifies as assets and it runs on ethereum blockchain..
thnx! Smiley
Activity: 252
September 16, 2017, 03:56:49 AM
Really regret selling it when it was at bottom
Hopefully, it will go down 0.001 again

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 16, 2017, 02:23:36 AM
It seems to me soon the price again around $ 20 will be. If I am wrong, correct me.

The price will certainly be 20 and above. All the good will begin after the new year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
September 16, 2017, 02:22:20 AM
It seems to me soon the price again around $ 20 will be. If I am wrong, correct me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 09:48:17 PM
Love the FUD on this coin.

I had sold at $20 (luck mostly), and have been waiting to enter back below $8.
here I am... IN at $6.45 waiting for some announcements now.

I'd like to thank China, JPMorgan, and all the weak hands in the audience for letting me making this heist. ;-)

"Buy the FUD, sell the hype"

sold now... at 0.00203.
Indicators are "overheating now". Bull trap?
Jump to: