Author

Topic: NULL - page 266. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 05:58:28 AM
Can't believe this. Major dump is happening .
Dayummm
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 05:10:24 AM
Just found this:

*Official Announcement from the Monetha team*
Monetha Token Special-Sale is OPEN NOW!

We are pleased to announce that all the registered members can now buy tokens at a special rate of 9000 per 1 ETH.
Special-sale will last 48 hours or until special-sale hard cap is reached (10000 ETH).

The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and the maximum contribution is 500 ETH.

Contribution Bonuses:

20+ ETH = 5% BONUS
50+ ETH = 12.5% BONUS
100+ ETH = 30% BONUS
200+ ETH = 70% BONUS
300+ ETH = 100% BONUS

CONTRACT ADDRESS - 0x713ffE6a0E208F170817f4bdF3fE19f622e56e71

Please note that you will see your tokens on your ETH address where you sent from.

Recommended - Gas limit: 200,000 | Gas price: 21 Gwei

Our website - https://www.monetha.io/

Thank you for your continuous support,
Your Monetha Team
Activity: 154
September 15, 2017, 04:52:13 AM
just sold all my stock. dump has hit me hard. ill buy in again before i go to bed.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
September 15, 2017, 03:35:09 AM
Well I guess they will not break any news for the weekend, so it may be smart to pull out untill monday...
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
September 15, 2017, 03:18:12 AM
Buy at 0.71 sell at 26

Yup, I'm out for now ! Does anyone have any knowledge on another coin in the subpenny level that has a small supply, but huge potential.If so, share it so we can all make some money.

Have a look into SONM. It's confirmed to be added on Binance untill the end of september. It's main competitor is Golem. More important imo then the supply is the capital market. That's what gives room to grow.

yes. correct. sonm has a great team behind. better hold them for long term.

any news for the visa of MCO?

Reality check: isn't Binance a Chinese exchange ?

Binance was based in Chinese.
But they actually have more than 80% non Chinese users. Also their server is based in Japan

Guys, I have already made 20% of satoshis on my 150 MCO!

I'm buying more!!!

This is definitely the last chance before it rebounces and skyrockets!!!

I'm excited!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 12:13:39 AM
Buy at 0.71 sell at 26

Yup, I'm out for now ! Does anyone have any knowledge on another coin in the subpenny level that has a small supply, but huge potential.If so, share it so we can all make some money.

Have a look into SONM. It's confirmed to be added on Binance untill the end of september. It's main competitor is Golem. More important imo then the supply is the capital market. That's what gives room to grow.

Reality check: isn't Binance a Chinese exchange ?
Activity: 13
September 14, 2017, 10:04:12 PM
Buy at 0.71 sell at 26

Activity: 362
September 14, 2017, 08:08:54 PM
saddly ,btc is crash,Almost all coins are falling down so there will be a good chance for buying mco cheaper,I expect that  bears will push the price to 3-4 $ next week .Dont miss the moment!
Activity: 54
September 14, 2017, 07:57:01 PM
Guys, this is the last chance to buy MCO. Once the VISA approval is out, price will soar to higher than 0.006 which is 4 times the current price.

I have just bought 150 MCO right now  Grin

You should have waited some, the downtrend on the the whole market will continue. Unfortunately I don't think we are anywhere near the bottom. The Chinese exchange will be closing on the 30th of this month, news just broke out in the last 24 hours. Some will wait until the last minute to pull out their funds hoping for a reversal of the ban. There are some who are still clueless about the news. As the price continues to drop more weak hands will sell. I presume the whole month of September will be very bearish. I took a small position at $7.15 won't buy again until sub $3
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 07:54:09 PM
$5.8 now.

I should have waited a bit... bought at $6.45...  ;-)

And down she goes. Not sure whether to wait for more China news though. May create a even greater fall.
Activity: 227
September 14, 2017, 07:42:49 PM
Guys, this is the last chance to buy MCO. Once the VISA approval is out, price will soar to higher than 0.006 which is 4 times the current price.

I have just bought 150 MCO right now  Grin

I only bought >50 MCO. Just for holding to get a benefit from red card. Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 07:22:19 PM
$5.8 now.

I should have waited a bit... bought at $6.45...  ;-)
Activity: 252
September 14, 2017, 07:13:36 PM
anyone know why the website and app are having issues? Getting slow load or cloudflare on https://www.mona.co/, and also unable to log into app anymore Sad

you were right. but now it is back online. Just check Cheesy

Absolutely
The app n website r working perfectly as of the time of this post.
Seems like entire coins cap r having a heavy dip
Nt just MCO
U guys r lucky to be able to purchase at such a cheap price.
September 14, 2017, 06:53:43 PM
anyone know why the website and app are having issues? Getting slow load or cloudflare on https://www.mona.co/, and also unable to log into app anymore Sad

you were right. but now it is back online. Just check Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
September 14, 2017, 06:42:49 PM

I have just bought 150 MCO right now  Grin
Activity: 17
September 14, 2017, 06:26:06 PM
Activity: 85
September 14, 2017, 04:54:05 PM
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 560
Activity: 201
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
September 14, 2017, 04:07:30 PM
Love the FUD on this coin.

I had sold at $20 (luck mostly), and have been waiting to enter back below $8.
here I am... IN at $6.45 waiting for some announcements now.

I'd like to thank China, JPMorgan, and all the weak hands in the audience for letting me making this heist. ;-)

"Buy the FUD, sell the hype"
It's still early for buying,you will soon get this scamcoin  3 times cheaper,when bitcoin will reach 2000$.Patience is the key,Bears are gonna be strong for a few months for sure.for thouse who got caged on 15-20$ $ level-there's  no sense to sell now cheap.

what make you think bitcoin will drop to 2000.
I think you are dreaming to enter at discount ^^
MCO will probably drop a little further, but bitcoin at 2000, i don't think we will see that again
Goldman Sachs August prediction based on Elliott waves,the current wave is heading to 2000-2300$,but the next one will rise btc to the sky.only time is the question a few month or couple years Huh

Where can i find those prediction?  Huh

i couldnt find any prediction about that. give link pls
September 14, 2017, 03:56:01 PM
Love the FUD on this coin.

I had sold at $20 (luck mostly), and have been waiting to enter back below $8.
here I am... IN at $6.45 waiting for some announcements now.

I'd like to thank China, JPMorgan, and all the weak hands in the audience for letting me making this heist. ;-)

"Buy the FUD, sell the hype"
It's still early for buying,you will soon get this scamcoin  3 times cheaper,when bitcoin will reach 2000$.Patience is the key,Bears are gonna be strong for a few months for sure.for thouse who got caged on 15-20$ $ level-there's  no sense to sell now cheap.

what make you think bitcoin will drop to 2000.
I think you are dreaming to enter at discount ^^
MCO will probably drop a little further, but bitcoin at 2000, i don't think we will see that again
Goldman Sachs August prediction based on Elliott waves,the current wave is heading to 2000-2300$,but the next one will rise btc to the sky.only time is the question a few month or couple years Huh

Where can i find those prediction?  Huh
Jump to: