Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 52. (Read 456100 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:36:05 AM
In General, for many months in this thread I see a lot of debate in the community about the map. I think this map theme is very difficult to implement and to be fully used by people. This is likely a very long-term investment.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
Announcement on Discord:  [18:33] YvonneK: Good afternoon @everyone, please find our latest updates here -
https://medium.com/@monaco_card/the-latest-updates-from-team-monaco-faf05479cb3

Medium
The latest updates from Team Monaco – Monaco Card – Medium
“The latest updates from Team Monaco” is published by Monaco Card

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
June 18, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
This project has lost credibility and momentum since that ridiculous situation of not having an agreement with Visa truly signed. We lost the mega pump in December and January. That opportunity was great to reach $100 (and now we would be very lower than that, but still around 20$ I think)

wow man you are a dreamer. So many projects want to do this type of card. some of them already released it. I sold all my MCO on 09/2017 when it pumped now only waiting for my black card but I think you should find some other project to invest

How you can get a Black Card if you already have sold all your MCO - you have to lockup them in the App to get a card. Enlighten me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
This project has lost credibility and momentum since that ridiculous situation of not having an agreement with Visa truly signed. We lost the mega pump in December and January. That opportunity was great to reach $100 (and now we would be very lower than that, but still around 20$ I think)

wow man you are a dreamer. So many projects want to do this type of card. some of them already released it. I sold all my MCO on 09/2017 when it pumped now only waiting for my black card but I think you should find some other project to invest
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
June 16, 2018, 08:06:07 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
June 16, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
First half of the next month will be busy for Monco team to prepare to participate in those two events and expect like always good results from those attendances. By the way this recognition as Silver in corporate branding in itself it sign of confidence in the project and shows trust in its future which is good for us all.
Hope the team will also find time for the project developing. I do believe in it, as the community have a demand is such payment cards. I can only wish a good luck to the guys.

Yea if you trawl back through this forum and their list of twitter announcements over the last few months it's mainly about speaking events and conferences.

I mean, conferences are great and all but where are the cards. Too much 'monaco WILL do this' not enough 'monaco HAS DONE this' Smiley
Activity: 462
June 16, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
First half of the next month will be busy for Monco team to prepare to participate in those two events and expect like always good results from those attendances. By the way this recognition as Silver in corporate branding in itself it sign of confidence in the project and shows trust in its future which is good for us all.
Hope the team will also find time for the project developing. I do believe in it, as the community have a demand is such payment cards. I can only wish a good luck to the guys.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
June 16, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
June 15, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
Copied from Discord:  UPCOMING/CURRENT MONACO DATES OF INTEREST

6th             JULY    TECH CRUNCH SESSIONS:  BLOCKCHAIN (Zug), Kris attending/speaking.

9th - 12th        JULY    RISE Conference (Hong Kong), Kris speaking - Monaco sponsored pub crawl.
June 14, 2018, 02:21:17 AM
Announcement on Discord:  [16:10] YvonneK: Team Monaco at the PR Awards Asia last night! We are humbled to be recognised with a silver (top category award) in Corporate Branding for our work with The Hoffman Agency :star: @everyone
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/1007142920929939456

Monaco Card (@monaco_card)
Humbled to be recognised with a silver (top category award) in Corporate Branding for our work with The Hoffman Agency at the PR Awards Asia last night. This is just the start! More to come! #PRAwardsAsia https://t.co/ateHdLtrLi
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
June 13, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
1 years ago , first time monaco listing on exchanger bittrex , low price is $ 0.7 but just need 1 month monaco can raise on top price $ 22.
on this day the price is $ 5 , but 1 years ago this token just rate $ 1 for 1 token MCO in ICO price .
I thinks everything is so fast if everyone want to invest on ICO project.
June 12, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
Announcement on Discord:  [12:12] YvonneK: Morning @everyone! Here is the link to the full video of Kris' panel discussion at MoneyConf -
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/1006720730669539328

Here is the link to the full video of the panel discussion - In blockchain we trust: Future potential uses of blockchain at @MoneyConfHQ where CEO @Kris_HK reinforces @monaco_card's vision of bringing #cryptocurrency in every wallet https://t.co/jqwK4C2jYc
June 12, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Announcement on Discord:  [18:02] YvonneK: Here's the latest update on MCO token lockup & number of users who have passed verification. We will continue to scale the numbers and will keep @everyone updated!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:08:34 AM
Monaco is a future project that until now there is no rival (Centra is dead), it is a great opportunity to invest big money to Monaco because I'm sure that prices will continue to rise.
In reality, Monaco project has shown its strong potential, not future.
Nevertheless, lots of works have to be done to bring Monaco project and its applications much deeper into social daily life.

Yeah that's so correct. Monaco is future project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
June 11, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
Monaco is a future project that until now there is no rival (Centra is dead), it is a great opportunity to invest big money to Monaco because I'm sure that prices will continue to rise.
Nevertheless, lots of works have to be done to bring Monaco project and its applications much deeper into social daily life.

If it had a working product out there for the masses, then yeah, you could potentially say it has no immediate 'rival' in its field.

But until it has a working product, then every token or coin is a 'rival', as it is just another token that is yet to have a working product! Smiley

Given token lock up has started, I really hope we're looking at cards over the next 7-14 maybe weeks Wink
June 11, 2018, 01:33:31 AM
Announcement on Discord:  YvonneK: CEO Kris will be discussing the Future Potential Uses of Blockchain on 12 June at Money Conf in Dublin. We will be sharing the video of the discussion after the session, stay tuned! @everyone
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/1006011434998775810

Our CEO Kris Marszalek @Kris_HK will be discussing the Future Potential Uses of #Blockchain on 12 June at @MoneyConfHQ in Dublin. https://t.co/OOlTTTtjkZ (We will be sharing a video of the discussion after the session). #Fintech #MoneyConf

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:49:14 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
I can understand this point of view and also think same that seeing the speed of crypto becoming popular. Now more and more projects to take it to masses aslternative payments way will succeed to make its way even without need of VISA/Mastercard. At least at this stage if early adopters are able to use cards services this will also be great. Monaco team is doing hard work which should be appreciated. Partnerships and collaborations will play key roles and this is going to happen.
I'm sure the monaco team is always working for the development of this platform, I remember the first time selling MCO under $ 1 it became my fault because it needed money at that time.
no rival ?? there are many of similar projects...TenX, FuzeX and others that promise the same stuff.
Some of them already released their card such as WireX.. and where is monaco ? still in promises after 1year
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 08:30:48 AM
I can understand this point of view and also think same that seeing the speed of crypto becoming popular. Now more and more projects to take it to masses aslternative payments way will succeed to make its way even without need of VISA/Mastercard. At least at this stage if early adopters are able to use cards services this will also be great. Monaco team is doing hard work which should be appreciated. Partnerships and collaborations will play key roles and this is going to happen.
I'm sure the monaco team is always working for the development of this platform, I remember the first time selling MCO under $ 1 it became my fault because it needed money at that time.
June 08, 2018, 06:03:36 AM
Announcement from  Discord:   Answers to additional questions from Q&A on Discord – 1 June

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372888248743100426/454542887036649472/Additional_Questions_from_QA_with_Kris_on_Discord_1_June_.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: