Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 54. (Read 456100 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
Hey anybody still here that insisted cards would roll out for money 2020 in March?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:37:34 AM
Monaco Hires Former Square Chief Compliance Officer Stanley Lam

 — Monaco, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, announced today the appointment of Stanley Lam to their leadership team as Chief Compliance Officer.
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-pal-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-84299d9f788d
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
Today the whole world turns to payment by cards and refuses cash, because it is inconvenient and not practical and safe. I am sure that because of this the project will be popular and its prospect will grow in the future!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
May 30, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
It is activeness of team in attending events and development technical and strategic both that keep me going on. Even at current price which is unfairly cheap for such project at this stage if will be able to have extra funds surely MCO will remain top investment priority. Those events will push the price up once there are some updates announced.
May 30, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
UPCOMING/CURRENT MONACO DATES OF INTEREST

1st            JUNE    Q&A - Friday on Discord, 3pm HKT

4th - 6th        JUNE    EUROPE MONEY 20/20, (Amsterdam), 3 execs participating.  Monaco not a sponsor.

11th - 13th    JUNE    MONACO at MONEYCONF (Dublin), Kris attending and speaking.

6th             JULY    TECH CRUNCH SESSIONS:  BLOCKCHAIN (Zug), Kris attending/speaking.

9th - 12th        JULY    RISE Conference (Hong Kong), Kris speaking.
May 30, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
Announcement from YvonneK MCO staff on Discord:  We will be at the 2018 Blockchain Korea Conference next week, 7 June in Seoul! @everyone
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/1001705729181536258

Monaco Card (@monaco_card)
@monaco_card will be at the 2018 Blockchain Korea Conference next week, 7 June in Seoul! Looking forward to discussing #blockchain and economics with industry leaders there. https://t.co/wiLM1RGQAk #FinTech
May 29, 2018, 04:20:01 AM
From YvonneK on Discord:  Good afternoon! Just to give a quick up on the current MCO Lockup as many of you are wondering – to date, we have over 400,000 MCO deposited for lock up
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 01:34:28 AM
Hello Monaco believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Monaco at: https://cointopper.com/coin/monaco

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
May 29, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
Announcement from Monaco on Discord:  : We will be in RISE Conference next month in HK! Kris is a speaker in the event and we will also be hosting a pub crawl! Hope to see some of you there @everyone https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/1001316438664081408

Monaco Card (@monaco_card)
@monaco_card CEO, Kris Marszalek @Kris_HK will be speaking at the largest tech conference in Asia @RISEConfHQ (July 9-12), Hong Kong. We are also hosting a pub crawl on July 9, come & join us! https://t.co/iLdMUGO4oe #FinTech
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
May 28, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
Awesome to have a card in your pocket that contains your crypto money and pay with it whatever you want to buy Cheesy

That would be awesome - if it existed! Still not a single company has a 'cryptocurrency' card, but you're right, Monaco does look to be very close. Hopefully within months but based on the current price falls some people are losing patience.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
Awesome to have a card in your pocket that contains your crypto money and pay with it whatever you want to buy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
May 28, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
You lame corporate ass kissers should really watch this video by Andreas. He'll set you straight. https://youtu.be/1MG1aR71uFg

Keep crypto weird.
May 28, 2018, 12:39:21 AM
I would have thought with token lock up starting and cards hopefully on the way very soon, the token price would be higher than in the $6 usd range!

Even if cards are released in just one area, like singapore, it would make such a big difference to community sentiment.

Just guessing but, there are still a number of people who have yet to have passed KYC verification.  Would think that most if not all would need to be verified before card release.  Once caught up with the process, then it would be appropriate to release the cards.  Otherwise there would be a very large outcry about the KYC slowness.  Just my opinion.

True, but they could target KYC process more. For example, if you say you'll release in Singapore first, you catch up for that country then release cards for just that countey. Then move onto the next country and so on.

Would also stop issues where one person gets approved, but someone else who has been waiting longer is still waiting and can't lock up tokens to get through their six months quicker.
May 27, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
I would have thought with token lock up starting and cards hopefully on the way very soon, the token price would be higher than in the $6 usd range!

Even if cards are released in just one area, like singapore, it would make such a big difference to community sentiment.

Just guessing but, there are still a number of people who have yet to have passed KYC verification.  Would think that most if not all would need to be verified before card release.  Once caught up with the process, then it would be appropriate to release the cards.  Otherwise there would be a very large outcry about the KYC slowness.  Just my opinion.
May 27, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

May 25, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
New update to the Android app. v2.2.4.  The ios app was updated yesterday.  Both app updates improved performance and removes bugs.  Expect there will be more updated next week.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
May 25, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
Why now many credit card-based projects?
I have not seen any successful projects so far
Such as TokenCard, Exscudo and now MONACO, I am very pessimistic with this kind of project

Sad that after the situation with Centra, most of Card related blockchain projects are in lack of inverstor's attention. Too difficult doing business when your progress very dependent from Visa or Mastercard decisions.
This is more likely was be not because of the situation with the Centra project, but because of the obstacles that visa and mastercard have created
May 25, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
Announcement from MCO on Discord:  Good afternoon @everyone, MCO withdrawal service from Bithumb is enabled today 25th of May 5pm. The news you all have been waiting for!
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
May 25, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
Why now many credit card-based projects?
I have not seen any successful projects so far
Such as TokenCard, Exscudo and now MONACO, I am very pessimistic with this kind of project

Sad that after the situation with Centra, most of Card related blockchain projects are in lack of inverstor's attention. Too difficult doing business when your progress very dependent from Visa or Mastercard decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: