Pages:
Author

Topic: numbercoin POW+POS Fair coin,Unique POS allocation rules,June 1 launch - page 5. (Read 28466 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
Never got my IPO as the original post was deleted, now I read that all the IPOs have been paid, where are my Coins.
Also the main Post state that you can not list the transation here, so I email Dev but still no reponce.
Do not worry, soon will be processed !
Activity: 39
Never got my IPO as the original post was deleted, now I read that all the IPOs have been paid, where are my Coins.
Also the main Post state that you can not list the transation here, so I email Dev but still no reponce.

You should PM Author
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Activity: 313
Is ShareXcoin dead? They owe me like 11k Numbercoin....
Activity: 14
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s618/344565012/QQ622A56FE20140605002639_zps1fb32e48.png
Within 48 hours, the first finished T-shirts will be born
I will accept payment numbercoin
I love numbercoin
If i did not believe in this coin, i did not even started mining it.
BUT... If you compare with other new coins, like for example MAGICoin, NUMC dev does no effort at all.
Plain simple. Or is this the first coin you guys ever saw here??
Do you think the team did not work , why waste your time here ?

Do you think the coin is not good,I do not want to waste your time and your money~ Smiley

Perhaps you focus on other coins will bring you wealth

Thank you

You should use your mining machine (4.3GH)Mining LTC ,Every day you will get 430 LTC ,You can now get a huge amount of wealth from there,(If you have such a mining farm alone)
I want to give more people the opportunity to exploit the coin,Coin owner will have wealth

The proof you don't know how mining works.
430 LTC per day on LTC. Yeah. After all my running costs to run at full speed, i'll maybe have 60 LTC profit per day.

If you are using a GPU you should go dig X11 (e.g. drk)
 ASIC cost far less than this
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
BUT... If you compare with other new coins, like for example MAGICoin, NUMC dev does no effort at all.

Do you think the coin is not good,I do not want to waste your time and your money~ Smiley

Thank you

You should use your mining machine (4.3GH)Mining LTC ,Every day you will get 430 LTC ,You can now get a huge amount of wealth from there,(If you have such a mining farm alone)
I want to give more people the opportunity to exploit the coin,Coin owner will have wealth

The proof you don't know how mining works.
430 LTC per day on LTC. Yeah. After all my running costs to run at full speed, i'll maybe have 60 LTC profit per day.

Thank you

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
did u release the source code on github  ?
we need the dev contact the bittrex.com,this week ,so many shit coin up in the bittrex ,but where is our bittrex?
Bittrex like Twitter. Contacting them is not enough, the community must show activity on Twitter.
I need your power , please help me to try to contact them
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
we need the dev contact the bittrex.com,this week ,so many shit coin up in the bittrex ,but where is our bittrex?
Bittrex like Twitter. Contacting them is not enough, the community must show activity on Twitter.
Activity: 365
Activity: 294
So much bold text  Cheesy

ShareXcoin exchange seems to have eaten 15k of my numbercoins.

O_o don't use ShareXcoin.
I just woke up. See nothing new about ShareXcoin (very disappointed, I've been a big supporter of this exchange). Then I see that Ecoinfund is up! I register, deposit ~5000 NUMC and.... Ecoinfund is down again.  Angry

EDIT:
Up again.
Activity: 588
So much bold text  Cheesy

ShareXcoin exchange seems to have eaten 15k of my numbercoins.

O_o don't use ShareXcoin.
Activity: 4
0.04BTC volume.

This coin is now officially dead.
Ignore investors/big miners, and this is what you get.

bitspender say
I am ready to mine with 3,5Gh for this coin,
My mining farm (Scrypt) is currently 4.6Gh/s
Your hashing algorithm force growth rate is really amazing ah !
Whether you can confirm what you say, everything you say otherwise are deemed to lie
https://numc.hardcoreminers.com/index.php?page=dashboard You can prove to the world at the mine pool ,Please
If investors feel cheated , why investors do not say anything ? You're just a miner , the author forces you to dig it? Deceive you anything ? You are trying to deceive investors into funds sharexcoin
fuck you
bitspender
front of you said please
You say there is no trading volume,sharexcoin is a bad exchange,How could a good exchange ?
You rely on deception to prevent other people continue to get coins,Your objective was achieved !
ecoinfund fast deposits and withdrawals,It is good!Let us go forward here,
Activity: 336
https://sharexcoin.com/market/NUMC_BTC (Deposits and withdrawals slow , careful)

Not slow...THEY DON'T GO THROUGH.  has been 1 whole day for deposit...still not there.
Pages:
Jump to: