Pages:
Author

Topic: numbercoin POW+POS Fair coin,Unique POS allocation rules,June 1 launch - page 8. (Read 28466 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
DEV needs to promote this coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor

numc.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1.5%
location EU
support

NumberCoin will be added on released wallets

Spread the hash =)
and happy mineing =)=)

Running STABLE.. with MPOS + nomp you dont even need a wallet address!!!
 just mine and directly sell to an exchange...
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Code:
 ______   __   __                   __      __                        _______                       __                        __     
|      \ |  \ |  \                 |  \    |  \                      |       \                     |  \                      |  \   
 \$$$$$$_| $$_| $$ _______        _| $$_   | $$____    ______        | $$$$$$$\  ______    ______  | $$  ______    _______  _| $$_   
  | $$ |   $$ \\$ /       \      |   $$ \  | $$    \  /      \       | $$__/ $$ /      \  /      \ | $$ /      \  /       \|   $$ \ 
  | $$  \$$$$$$  |  $$$$$$$       \$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\      | $$    $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\| $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$$ \$$$$$$ 
  | $$   | $$ __  \$$    \         | $$ __ | $$  | $$| $$    $$      | $$$$$$$ | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$    $$ \$$    \   | $$ __
 _| $$_  | $$|  \ _\$$$$$$\        | $$|  \| $$  | $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$      | $$__/ $$| $$__/ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$ _\$$$$$$\  | $$|  \
|   $$ \  \$$  $$|       $$         \$$  $$| $$  | $$ \$$     \      | $$       \$$    $$ \$$    $$| $$ \$$     \|       $$   \$$  $$
 \$$$$$$   \$$$$  \$$$$$$$           \$$$$  \$$   \$$  \$$$$$$$       \$$        \$$$$$$   \$$$$$$  \$$  \$$$$$$$ \$$$$$$$     \$$$$

Mining a block every 2 minutes!  Join us:
http://numc.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.poolest.com
PORT:   3342
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

Thanks, and happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
WE NEED VOLUME ON SHAREXCOIN

Shall we buy & sell to generate some volume? This way the coin won't last long with only 0.21 volume

small Exchange .... less user ...  no Promotion ,,, no one which say !!!! OMG this IS so AMaZING u can ordER noW Numbercoin at my Exchange ... !!!
the only People which actualy know that it  would be tradet there, are the People in this thread
and most of then are owner of this coin ...

interested customer / buyer doesnt get droped from the sky ...

the People arent not interested in These coin .... the fact is .. they didnt know that  it exist or get tradet on an Exchange
WE NEED VOLUME ON SHAREXCOIN
Shall we buy & sell to generate some volume? This way the coin won't last long with only 0.21 volume
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
best way to get bittrex's attention is IRC  #bittrex
Activity: 227
we need bittrex.com
please contact them

why don't you contact them?

I already have - the more people who ask - the better.

the best way to get bittrex's attention is through twitter... they like to see hype, so create hype...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
 Shocked  the truly value should be 1000satoshi . dumper so foolish
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
come on guys,, we are not a billion coin,,, who is the dump ass to sell 150 satoshi,,,

Activity: 266
here's the way this works folks - for those of you who just sold me coins you need to take your btc and put order out there again to generate more buy orders from the non miners.... and get the value up.

got it?

and for the idiot you just put his 9,000 coins up for sale - cancel your order and keep the order size smaller until there's volume. you never dump your load on the first date.... there will be plenty of time once volumes and interest rises.

and to the knucklehead asking 88,000 - come on man - get real...

put some skin in the game if you want the coin up there... LOL

don't be greedy - someone may come along and put a load up there for 1 satoshi  and you guys are dead.

LOL

we need bittrex.com
please contact them

why don't you contact them?

I already have - the more people who ask - the better.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
we need bittrex.com
please contact them
When is the wallet gonna stake?
Ensure wallet open more than 24 hours

It is, and coins are more then 24 hours in the wallet

You are competing with PoW mining right now as well, so could take significantly longer for stake to kick in.

ok  guys (and ladies)

I pulled a few strings:

we're on our first exchange....

now we need some orders - I'll try and set a starting price.

https://sharexcoin.com/market/NUMC_BTC

Activity: 462

You are competing with PoW mining right now as well, so could take significantly longer for stake to kick in.
Activity: 182

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
there are so many coins every day, but which coins are wonderful, and which are shit ??

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: