Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 33. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Nethash creeping up again Cheesy

Don't know where it's all coming from though...cryptopool has 2.81MH/s, bitember has 15.88 and nutpool has 16.42 = 35.11, that's like 31.97 of the nethash unaccounted for...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
difficulty was up to 0.90653184!

whew. Back down to .3 in a few.

What the hell!

anonymous   86,522 KH on bitember

I've been wondering why the nethash has been fluctuating by 80MH/s lol

Anyone know if this is Factory related?

If it looks like a factory, smells like a factory and sounds like a factory... it's probably a factory Smiley

I don't have anywhere near that much hashing power and I don't have Nutcoin set as my primary coin, but I have Nutcoin on bitember.com set as my failover on my kalroth miner, which means that if my primary pool goes down for any reason, my rig automatically switches to Nutcoin on bitember.com and begins to mine there rather than running but not mining anything and it could be that a miner with a ton of hash power has done the same or pointed his system to mine directly into a wallet for a short period and with that kind of hashing power a person could mine a huge amount of Nutcoins in a very short amount of time given the low difficulty of the coin, granted, he alone could make the difficulty go up, but he could still do some bargain mining compared to a lot of other coins. Other than the fact that it causes the difficulty to go up, I see all mining as good, because what this coin is in need of at the moment is to be spread around to more people and I recommend we continue to try to find ways to get Nutcoin into more hands.

Don't forget also, with this coin being a straight scrypt coin and these new ASIC miners coming into the market, if Nutcoin draws the attention of some of those miners, they can throw some huge hashing power at a coin.

***Note*** Just in case you might be new, I quit primarily mining Nutcoin when I hit 50 million Nutcoins, it's not because I don't believe in the coin, it's because if it ever does take off and go, I will be stupid rich and because I do have bills to pay which means that I need to help pay my electrical costs by mining coins that I can make some money mining. That being said, my primary pool was down for about 24 hrs. to do an audit, which means I went to my failover pool and mined Nutcoin and added another 1.5 million and I now have some more Nutcoins that I'm going to be looking for ways to give away to the uninitiated... if you're reading this, you already know about Nutcoin and are not eligible.

Keep mining now guys, if dmx sticks to his schedule, the block rewards are due to be halved in the first week of June... that's only a little over a month away, get these easy Nutcoins while you've got them, especially you guys with running these lower powered rigs, now is the time.  Wink

Always worth the read  Smiley

+1!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

What the hell!

If it looks like a factory, smells like a factory and sounds like a factory... it's probably a factory Smiley

I don't have anywhere near that much hashing power and I don't have Nutcoin set as my primary coin, but I have Nutcoin on bitember.com set as my failover on my kalroth miner, which means that if my primary pool goes down for any reason, my rig automatically switches to Nutcoin on bitember.com and begins to mine there rather than running but not mining anything and it could be that a miner with a ton of hash power has done the same or pointed his system to mine directly into a wallet for a short period and with that kind of hashing power a person could mine a huge amount of Nutcoins in a very short amount of time given the low difficulty of the coin, granted, he alone could make the difficulty go up, but he could still do some bargain mining compared to a lot of other coins. Other than the fact that it causes the difficulty to go up, I see all mining as good, because what this coin is in need of at the moment is to be spread around to more people and I recommend we continue to try to find ways to get Nutcoin into more hands.

Don't forget also, with this coin being a straight scrypt coin and these new ASIC miners coming into the market, if Nutcoin draws the attention of some of those miners, they can throw some huge hashing power at a coin.

***Note*** Just in case you might be new, I quit primarily mining Nutcoin when I hit 50 million Nutcoins, it's not because I don't believe in the coin, it's because if it ever does take off and go, I will be stupid rich and because I do have bills to pay which means that I need to help pay my electrical costs by mining coins that I can make some money mining. That being said, my primary pool was down for about 24 hrs. to do an audit, which means I went to my failover pool and mined Nutcoin and added another 1.5 million and I now have some more Nutcoins that I'm going to be looking for ways to give away to the uninitiated... if you're reading this, you already know about Nutcoin and are not eligible.

Keep mining now guys, if dmx sticks to his schedule, the block rewards are due to be halved in the first week of June... that's only a little over a month away, get these easy Nutcoins while you've got them, especially you guys with running these lower powered rigs, now is the time.  Wink

Always worth the read  Smiley
Activity: 451
Merit: 250

What the hell!

legendary

What the hell!

Activity: 115

What the hell!

What the hell!

Activity: 108

legendary
I am interested in were the bulk of the hash power is....

Net Hash Rate= 38.18 M/H
Bitember =        11.17
Cryptopool=          .098

Total unaccounted for = 26.912 M/H

This number has risen slowly but mines steady

Edit: maybe its this
S01E04 : The Factory   <<  YOU'RE WATCHING THIS

Interesting... It is pretty high mining for this coin anyway.
I am interested in were the bulk of the hash power is....

Net Hash Rate= 38.18 M/H
Bitember =        11.17
Cryptopool=          .098

Total unaccounted for = 26.912 M/H

This number has risen slowly but mines steady

Edit: maybe its this
S01E04 : The Factory   <<  YOU'RE WATCHING THIS
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
buy 2mil nutcoin, .001 btc  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
nutcoin is dead? no exchanges

NUTs can be traded at http://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=16

Want to sell 2218345 NUTs for 0.015 BTC, PM me
Activity: 128
nutcoin is dead? no exchanges
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Just letting you all know I'm still around, just diverting my miners elsewhere for a little to build up some more liquidity.

(just in case you all notice a drop in 2.5mh/s)

Umm! Do you know you stopped just two blocks short of the #2 spot on the Top 25 Blockfinder list on bitember.com?

RouletteRun back in business, run only 1 Mhs  Grin
Dont know whos "anonymous", pop up last week and run steady with 5 Mhs or maybe the one stood in 6th place
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Is there a working pool?
How do you guys mine this coin?

look at page 1 for more information

None of the pools on page 1 is working for me. I wonder if someone is actually mining with a pool? If yes.. which one?

works fine for me
http://nut.bitember.com/

It could have been just a front-end problem but I couldn't load the site earlier today. Anyways.. it's OK now.
Thanks

Sometimes, Bitember.com website kinda slow to load, try to refresh. Right now they are biggest hashrate pool that i know.
cryptopoolmining.com is good too but seem abandoned by big miner.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is there a working pool?

None of the pools on page 1 is working for me. I wonder if someone is actually mining with a pool? If yes.. which one?

works fine for me

It could have been just a front-end problem but I couldn't load the site earlier today. Anyways.. it's OK now.
Thanks
Activity: 108
Is there a working pool?

works fine for me
Is there a working pool?

Activity: 74
Is there a working pool?

Is there a working pool?
Pages:
Jump to: